Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902122 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
What happened?  Someone forget to pay the electric bill?  Did my check bounce?

ya got to send a check first!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HD left it in boars hands for 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! its all it took!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning..........off to red wing  today to stir da pot!!!!!!!!!!!

sites a bit slow yet........but  better then it was!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:
« Last Edit: June 06/13/17, 09:06:59 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'll bet Red Wing is happy for the advance warning!  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They've known for a month. Think lunch will be at the bierstub today!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, we definitely got some bugs to work out.
We'll be switching to a different server host soon, and may have bugs with that to.....  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, we definitely got some bugs to work out.
We'll be switching to a different server host soon, and may have bugs with that to.....  :scratch:

Well, whatever ya do, don't get Glenn involved!  He thought the message center on his new phone meant this.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey......that resembles my frig!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and your right...........i be the last person ya want working on a website!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to see everyone back.  I'm fighting a cough I picked up on the train in Alaska plus I am off to the oral surgeon for the next step in my implant.  This is the one where he drills holes in my jawbone and screws in the little sockets. 

Gonna be painful financially and physically.   

Alaska is an amazing place.  Mountains and moose and bears all over the place.   Also whales and stuff.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HD left it in boars hands for 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! its all it took!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morning..........off to red wing  today to stir da pot!!!!!!!!!!!

sites a bit slow yet........but  better then it was!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

everyone is happy with the return and in comes Debbie downer with"sites a bit slow yet...."

yup that's about it!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea well us union thugs expect results!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And yer meetings get them!!!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to see everyone back.  I'm fighting a cough I picked up on the train in Alaska plus I am off to the oral surgeon for the next step in my implant.  This is the one where he drills holes in my jawbone and screws in the little sockets. 

Alaska is an amazing place.  Mountains and moose and bears all over the place.   Also whales and stuff.

So now yer gonna spread an Alaska moose cough at the dentist's office?!  And we wonder how CWD spreads.... :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Del Del Del, I don't think they anchor hair implants to your jaw.  Get another quote from someone else and see how they are going to do it.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope all goes well at the tooth feller Del. Doesn't sound like fun.

Didn't happen to see Bigfoot up in Alaska did ya?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes seriously Del, I hope it all goes well too.  I knew a guy that had it done with lots of teeth and it all turned out great.  Remember what Carla Tortelli on Cheers did when at the Dentist office?  She grabbed his crotch while he was working on her and said "you hurt me I hurt you". 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon guys, good to see MNO up & runnin again. Good to hear from all of ya too, well except glenn of course. :smiley: Got some much needed rain here this mornin, looks to be about done at this time, at least for now. Hope your havin a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lemme know when yer back, Delmonaco. I'll bring ya over a fudgie pop to suck on.  :azn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Went well.  Back home now with instructions to eat "cold mushy food" for the next day.   Yum.   

Also need to check the rule about no alcohol with the antibiotics....

No bleeding, so that's good.   No straws, no tooth brushing, don't rinse mouth, etc.   

Cough not too bad so that worked.   Having my nose itch while the guy had a wrench in my mouth screwing the thing into my jawbone was sort of annoying...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good for you Del.  Does not sound fun at all.  Better take Rebs up on that popsickle thing..

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure I want to suck on Reb's fudgesicle.... :tongue:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
First Del, I hope you get better soon and our family will pray for a quick recovery.  Glad the site is back up.  A couple of times I tried recently and it came on but when I tried to post it cut off again.  Probably the site trying to get up to full power I guess but today I got off but it was still a little slow.  So I'm glad Your back!!!  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, Reinhard.  I appreciate the prayers.   I expect to be fine after a time.   Right now, Novocaine wearing off so I'll take a couple of naproxen, and if that doesn't do it I have some of the good stuff.

Yep, glad to see the site back up.  It was a site for sore eyes  :smiley:

It will be a while before I get to eat anything good......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And here I was really going to deliver you a fudgie pop in Mr. Sparkles! Hmmpf! Guess I'll share it wid the NL.
Seriously, take the Naprosyn  and have a snort. They work well together. I can vouch for it.  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And here I was really going to deliver you a fudgie pop in Mr. Sparkles! Hmmpf! Guess I'll share it wid the NL.
Seriously, take the Naprosyn  and have a snort. They work well together. I can vouch for it.  ;)
and that explains alot about you!!!! smoking_a_joint-408.gif face_plant-2139.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like we are In fore some excitement weather wise tonight. In a tornado watch till midnight. M called said it rained all day. Up north.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gents. Had some wild weather here yesterday, mostly wind. We lost a couple of trees, need to get them cleaned up tonight. We could here the thunder coming last night so we worked on other things. We only got 3/4" of rain last night but people SW of Warroad got close to 4". Holy cow! I figured once the rain started the flood gates would be open. The weekend is not looking to good weather wise. Well, have good day boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, 2.75 inches of rain yesterday.  lots of thunder and lighting.  slow would have better with the rain, oh well.  got some things to do so better start.  have a good one!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Weather???!! Once again last nite, here in Swampville...*WHOOOSH*crack*pour* s**t everywhere... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  We had some thunder, rain, and a light show last night also.  Couple of days ago Coon Rapids got hit very bad.  Lot's of hail.  Never seen that much.  People were using snow blowers to clear the driveway.  The city had to get the plows out to clear the roads.  no more plants or gardens in the area.  Good news is Cubs is having a 50% off of these steaks starting tomorrow through next Wed.  Boneless NY strip, Bone in NY strip steak,  ribeye, T-bones, and bnls. top sirloin steaks.  good luck.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey guys,  got some rain here too, nice to have a break in the action , but puts us about 4000 acres bebind in spraying. owell. gonna start my bacon experi.ent soon, shkuld be good. if it works ill bring samples to campalozza, have a great.day.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"