Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904161 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
west of Long Prairie about 7 miles due west of there  10 mile sort of north east of Osakis,,,   the very end of Lake Osakis
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I use that too,  it looks like have some more yet....   hopefully no hail and strong winds.. can hardly see across the lake 1/4 mile or so.  temp is 72 now...   could be interesting yet...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hows it lookin'?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just rain so far, had to out and open my drain tile from the low side of the side of the yard,, 1 to 2 inches  already!!   now it sounds like small hail hitting the house, oh boy!! 

I see the bird bath was full a while ago!!  and I keep it full generally!!!    it really mucks up the tv mostly!!   good thing for tivo!!

but ir is raining really hard....  sure hope no tornadoes have happened any where!!!!

just looked at the drain tile it is still full in that area!!!  WOW!!!   lots of water!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/17/17, 07:09:49 PM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hoo boy...what the hey is going on?! There's about a zillion blackbirds flitting around in the trees, knocking leaves down,and the ground is covered with robins!!! They came outta nowhere, haven't seen a blackbird all summer....??!

Keep us advised Mikey! Sent ya a PM....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it seems to have settled down for now, from 4 watches and warnings down to one!!!!  what a deal!!!!!  hopefully all settled down now, at least for us,

hope it goes well for all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
We here in cold spring ain't had nuttin yet.  I WANT RAIN!!; :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wish I could share it with ya!!  we must be up to 2 inches now and still raining  hopefully it will slow down soon!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like we be gettin' it here the rest of the week...flood watches out. Best send all this to Glenn, so he can float his liddle canoe and stop whining about no rain.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/17/17, 08:40:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like we be gettin' it here the rest of the week...flood watches out. Best send all this to Glenn, so he can float his liddle canoe and stop whining about no rain.  :rotflmao:
the canoe I own is a 17 footer! :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It raining.... It's raining!! :clap: :clap: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :applause:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm up and you aren't....already 74* and ultra-hume at 4:30 am.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: July 07/18/17, 05:31:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you get a lot of rain there Rebs.  We had some sprinkles here yesterday.  Could use a little shot of rain here for the garden.  Man my onions are doing good.  Tomatoes are too.  Green peppers are slower but coming along.  Well have a good one.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. We certainly could use a little rain that is for sure. unfortunately it is looking like rain all weekend this coming weekend. The sucky part is we have company coming this weekend. Well, back to the salt mines. Have a good day!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you get a lot of rain there Rebs.  We had some sprinkles here yesterday.  Could use a little shot of rain here for the garden.  Man my onions are doing good.  Tomatoes are too.  Green peppers are slower but coming along.  Well have a good one.

And lots more coming, Barry. Somethings coming...those blackbirds (I think they are) are all over the yard, and in the GUTTERS pecking away at stuff...what the hey is going on?! They came outta nowhere yday...and there's still robin's everywhere.... :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, we got at least 2.3 inches of rain last night... needless to say the lake came up and will do more so today and tomorrow.  got some laundry going now and a few other things going on.  going to calico beans later today.  glad to hear Glenn got some rain, I think he is today too..  well have a great day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.............well we got some rain........not much. didnt check the rain gauge this morning but my 5 gal pails i set out to collect rain water for watering the garden and flowers with only had a couple inches in it that runs off the roof.

finished with negotiations yesterday, pretty sure the members will approve it. we shall see...............i gave up being confident in tentative agreements!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we've got 69 & a pretty good westerly wind goin too. We must've had 5 or 6 storm cells go through since yday at noon but when I checked the gauge you could barely see anything in it. :sad: Got another round of mowing to do as we are headed back to S MN in the morning so I'll be off the grid for a few days until we get back to N Ia. Sis & BIL are coming up on the weekend but it'll probably be a couple weeks before we get back here. I hope you have a good day & get back to all of you on the weekend.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels gunner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks 57. Your probably headed this way since the LGF tourney is this weekend, aren't you? Been gettin their ads on TV a lot for the last week or so, hope the weather cooperates for ya. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Take care Gunner, we'll hold down the fort for ya until yer back.  Now, where's that smurf spray?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good one gunner!!  trying to rain again, oh well!!!

hitching a ride to town, Cubs has choice beef roasts on sale, $2.99 a pound...
« Last Edit: July 07/18/17, 09:17:19 AM by mike89 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks 57. Your probably headed this way since the LGF tourney is this weekend, aren't you? Been gettin their ads on TV a lot for the last week or so, hope the weather cooperates for ya. :happy1:
yepper.....thats the plan....................fun watching those big ole smallies come in!!!!!!! havent seen a walleye yet come out of there yet!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoops, my bad! I thought it was the Little Gnome Fest.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/18/17, 09:28:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoops, my bad! I thought it was the Little Gnome Fest.  :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :thumbs: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning flerrs,  had an awsome weekend with the bbq, served about 50 people. finnaly coming around. have thursday and friday off to go to court with my dauhter. wish her luck, dont think shell need it but it dont hurt.. have a great day guys. hugs and kisses.... i mean knuck bumps and backslaps.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
... have a great day guys. hugs and kisses.... i mean knuck bumps and backslaps.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning flerrs,  had an awsome weekend with the bbq, served about 50 people. finnaly coming around. have thursday and friday off to go to court with my dauhter. wish her luck, dont think shell need it but it dont hurt.. have a great day guys. hugs and kisses.... i mean knuck bumps and backslaps.
good luck boar.............be a bit causious!!!!!!!!!!! a never know what them courts can come up with!!!!!!!! go gettem..............i just dont wanna hear you ended up in da clinck!!!!!!!!!!!!