Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901940 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good luck Boar!!!  I 2nd Glenn's words!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yup good luck Boar!!!  I 2nd Glenn's words!!!!
yea you just want some pickles!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure what ever!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hey, I'll take some too! I love free stuff!   :party1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, I'll take some too! I love free stuff!   :party1:
I got all the free advice ya want!! Just ask!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. And good luck boar and little boarski. Like Glenn said too, you just never know about them goofy courts. Yah, maybe I just want pickles too. They do look good! :happy1: Not much else going on here. have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
58 going for 77 today with a shot at rain tonight again, it could hold off...  feels good outside...  not much going on, got laundry going again, almost time to come out of the washer.  other than that not much here..   have a good one all....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning. Steamy fog, drippin' wet, 68* and ultra-hume. Headed for 88* with severe storms and heavy rain forecast. Flood watch in effect. Severe T-storm watch in effect for later.  Saying damaging winds and large hail. Welcome to lovely, sweltering equatorial Swampville. Del, ya got a spare room up in yer palace in the cool north?  :pouty:
« Last Edit: July 07/19/17, 07:49:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sort of hazy here from the fires in Canada.  Worse today than yesterday.  If anyone wants to go to the campalooza check out the thread.  I have to work so there is an open cabin for anyone interested.  Darn.  We were sure looking forward to it and was sure I could get someone to cover work for me.  Now that it is closer everyone is busy.   :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck, Barry.  Looks like the smoke from those fires is covering a wide area of Minnesota...

http://firesmoke.ca/forecasts/viewer/run/ops/BSC-EC-01/current/

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm............i thought that smoke was from me working to hard???????????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We knew better than that Glenn.  :crazy: The sun was red coming up over the lake this morning. Looked cool.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We knew better than that Glenn.  :crazy: The sun was red coming up over the lake this morning. Looked cool.
:tut: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very interesting map Rebs.  Hit the modeled button and it shows where the individual fires are.  Man they are all over Canada and the US. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang.....theres alot of fires going!!!!!!!!!! :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

'bout the only place there isn't a fire is under yer butt!!  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

'bout the only place there isn't a fire is under yer butt!!  :mooning:
:taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: dont you gotta go take a nap?????????????? :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEE HEEE.... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin' like a braunschweiger sammy, chive cottage cheese, and a pile o' boogles washed down with ice-cold milk for a Summer lunch. That's the perfect lunch to me.  :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cheese burger, raw onion, pickle!!!

been hearing thunder for an hour, it's now starting to rain real light, doesn't look good to the west...   here we go again???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

been hearing thunder for an hour, it's now starting to rain real light, doesn't look good to the west...   here we go again???

Where? Vlasic ovals wid KATSUP?!  :tongue:    :rotflmao:

Predictin' all hell to break loose here tonite. Flood watch in effect. 60-70 mph winds with hail, say the wedder morjits. I'm tarping over the 'mato's tonite!!!  Buddy is coming over in a bit to unplug end of gutter...he's been on roof and cleaned the gutters FOUR Times so far. Noticed one corner was overflowing yday. They were running gusher clear last week....Damned leaves and pine needles!!!  : :mad1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very interesting map Rebs.  Hit the modeled button and it shows where the individual fires are.  Man they are all over Canada and the US.

Here's one I check during the continual humid swamp wedder down here, Barry....

https://www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_state&stateid=24&mapcenter=0&tabs=0

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like it could rain here from the smoke haze.  Everyone is enjoying the smoke map you posted

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Predictin' all hell to break loose here tonite. Flood watch in effect. 60-70 mph winds with hail, say the wedder morjits. I'm tarping over the 'mato's tonite!!!  Buddy is coming over in a bit to unplug end of gutter...he's been on roof and cleaned the gutters FOUR Times so far. Noticed one corner was overflowing yday. They were running gusher clear last week....Damned leaves and pine needles!!!  : :mad1:

be careful picking on my burger or I might have tell ya about my thoughts on your lunch sandwich!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O ya?! Well, here's "a Glenn" for ya.... :moon:   Ya want that wid an onion slice?    :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
It's been one month since I landscaped the front yard and here's the progress. This is only the second time that it's been cut and yes there are some spots that need reseeded. When I planted it there was 8 days of no rain which was no problem whit my evening watering. Then just as it started to grow we had 4 days of heavy downpours which washed some away and compacted the soil. Once I cut it one more time I will have lawn service that does the rest of my yard start spreding some weed and feed to get rid of the crap that is growing in it. They do a good job I haven't had a single weed or crab grass in the yard for about 3years now. I'll reseed it in the fall so it'll have some time to come up before the snow and I won't be cutting it that often.

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' great for just a month, Coffee! Some good reseeding this Fall, come Spring, it'll be a whole new yard!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

be careful picking on my burger or I might have tell ya about my thoughts on your lunch sandwich!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

have you seen your lunch meat being made??????????   it's interesting to say the least!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sue, my wife, said it's raining in cold spring!!! :USA: :USA: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :woot: :woot: :woot: :nerd: :party3: