Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905353 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thanks LPS.  I could say just another night in town but i can not say that, oh well!!!!  got a light rain this morning just enough to get things wet.  not much going on today so an easy one.  can't do laundry til I repair the water softener tomorrow, just another great day!!!   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice morning here too.  Sunny and 58.  Not sure if we will go golfing or not today.  May just work around here.  Got the mowing done yesterday and put different chairs in the deer stand.  They swivel and are more comfortable. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
WHOA!!! BABETTES!!!! Holy weenie, Mike is da man!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:   Knocked me and the NL right outta there!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning from Swampville. A cool 61* and clouded up. Wedder morjits predicting ____ again. (Fill in the blank) No big plans today.May hop on the red rocket and mow the back forty. Maybe. Got a ceme run to water the flowers. That's about it here in the land of extreme excitement.  :rolleyes:  Have a good day, guys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning. Hit the rack last night at 6:45. Man I was tired. Spent time in the garden. Today will be pickling GREEN BEANS.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Hit the rack last night at 6:45. Man I was tired. Spent time in the garden. Today will be pickling GREEN BEANS.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lady killer!!

thanks Boar!!!  the gal on my left is my new DIL,  all nice gals, but I don't have to live with them either!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
and I'll bet there all glad they don't gotta live with you too;!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Nice picture bud!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
lady killer!!

thanks Boar!!!  the gal on my left is my new DIL,  all nice gals, but I don't have to live with them either!!!!

and I'll bet there all glad they don't gotta live with you too;!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Nice picture bud!!!

And that, from a little guy named "smurfy", who likes playing wid green beans... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lady killer!!

Nice picture bud!!!

that be true!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mikey gonna haveta wear a new patch on his jacket!!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's too funny!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup......20% chance rain today. Pourin' like a cow.....  :mad1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellas, not a cloud in the sky nor a ripple on the water. Coffee is flowing and the pooch wants his walk in. Cleaned out the wood duck boxes yesterday , two of the boxes did good but the coons musta found a way at the other two since there were quite a few un hatched eggs in em.  Have a great day gents!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 54 here. Sure was a pretty & bright moon this morning as I headed down to the lake.  :fish2: didn't like it much though. Let the 3 go that I did catch. Foggy as all get out on the water early too. Had to clean some :fish2: yday as 1 was belly up by the time I got in. 1 of the nieces & her family split yday so we're down to 6 for the rest of the week. Lot of other stuff goin on this week so I'll check in when I can. Looks to be another great day weather wise for us, hope you all get a chance to enjoy it. Have a good 1
« Last Edit: August 08/08/17, 08:14:00 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here going for 76...  got .4 of an inch rain last night and it was all at once again..   not a whole lot going on today so I will just have wait and see what the day brings me!!!!   have a good day all!!!!

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Good morning all, I'm still here. We sold our hotel on June 27th and my world has been hectic doing all the closings and helping the new company transition. Today SHOULD BE my last official day and that will end in a couple hours when we do the final True Up. Now it's off to hunting camp to plant our rye for the deer for a couple days and then to the rocking chair or the bar stool, whichever is more comfortable.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I vote for the bar stool!!!!!  congrats to ya!!! :happy1:

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
HI

If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers!!!!! cant top the previous post!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  trying to get caught up in the office today. gonna put some miles on this week. tomorrow off to red wing...........wed and thurs its to fargo and bismarck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellas, not a cloud in the sky nor a ripple on the water. Coffee is flowing and the pooch wants his walk in. Cleaned out the wood duck boxes yesterday , two of the boxes did good but the coons musta found a way at the other two since there were quite a few un hatched eggs in em.  Have a great day gents!
what they hay..............must be nice to be on vacation!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :bow: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
what they hay..............must be nice to be on vacation!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :bow: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :pouty:

And that from Mr. Las Vegas...  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
THAT was a required WORK trip BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could of found a million other places to go then there. hell a day with boar woulda been more fun!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
THAT was a required WORK trip BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could of found a million other places to go then there. hell a day with boar woulda been more fun!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bow:

Boy, that's REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Good to see ya Hawg.  I see ya on WC once in a while when I visit there too.  So you are basically in retirement mode?  Good for you.  I am jealous.  I am a year behind you.  Nice day here.  May get a little warm but there is a breeze so will be ok.  Not much going on and I guess that can be a good thing.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon all. 71* and sunny. *PHEW* Just mixed and poured 12 lbs of concrete into some trouble spots/cracks. Finish troweled smooth. I like doing that. Edged and trimmed yard. Now a beer salami sammich, a pile o' Bugles, glass of milk, and onto the Red Rocket to mow the back forty.... :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon all. 71* and sunny. *PHEW* Just mixed and poured 12 lbs of concrete into some trouble spots/cracks. Finish troweled smooth. I like doing that. Edged and trimmed yard. Now a beer salami sammich, a pile o' Bugles, glass of milk, and onto the Red Rocket to mow the back forty.... :tongue:
well.............quit flapping you jaws on the interweb and get to it!!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: ya'd never make it in the union workforce at that rate!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :coffee: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No kidding Glenn!!! Hi ya gents just rolled into town it sure sucks coming home on a beauty of a day but gotta do it. Knew you wasn't in CS Glenn but honked anyhow,  now I gotta do some mow lawning myself reb. Mammas at the grocery store so I bought me a couple min to chat, but I better hurry if she comes home and finds be blogging wit you guys, she'll send me to her room!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well.............quit flapping you jaws on the interweb and get to it!!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: ya'd never make it in the union workforce at that rate!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :coffee: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya, prolly not...haven't learned how to lean on shovels and any handy object for half an hour at a time!  :evil:   :moon:

It's all done, nutwhistle!  Now I can relax with an iced tea, just like a union mug!  ;)

« Last Edit: August 08/07/17, 02:40:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pfft...........you can tank us union thugs for dat gas you put in MR. Spinkles, the red ricket or whatever ya call it, dem meds you take dat milk you drink and when your lites come on!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Clap: :Clap:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And and dat porcelain bowl I take a Glenn in?   :scratch:    :rotflmao: