Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901999 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Who else would listen to ya??!!! :happybounce: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: October 10/09/17, 10:27:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Suddenly, his personal views change?  Too late now, numbnuts!! 

http://www.kttc.com/story/36552325/2017/10/09/kaepernick-tells-cbs-hell-stand-during-national-anthem

Not even Fake News, False News!!!   :angry2:

Reporters are getting to be wrong as often as weathermen.  They refuse to do their job.  They simply repeat what someone else said without doing any fact checking.

Turns out that the CBS news reporter that interviewed Kaepernick NEVER PERSONALLY ASKED HIM WHAT HE WOULD DO during the anthem (if he were to play again) when he interviewed him.  Instead he based his claim on something someone else previously reported from an anonymous source.

I suppose the reporter was afraid that Kaepernick would be offended if he asked him directly - or maybe he (the reporter) was afraid the answer wouldn't fit his narrative.

What is the point of talking to Kaepernick anyway if you won't ask tough questions?

Here is CBS's clarification:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/10/08/kaepernick-tells-cbs-hell-stand-during-national-anthem/106443366/

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I planted them right after Memorial Day Glenn.  Remember the ones you gave me disappeared one by one.  Not sure what took them.  I would suspect Rebs if he lived in the neighborhood.   :rotflmao:  I bought bulbs and they are looking fairly big so will pull them tonight..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
If those are the winter onions I sent you that your planning to pull Don't pull them. They will survive the winter. They should have grown seed bulbs on top, also replant them. If you do that you,ll have onions like that for years!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Only if there ain't no onion stealing skwirrels around!!!    :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Only if there ain't no onion stealing skwirrels around!!!    :angry:
you fellers gotta have some strange critters prowling your neighborhoods! :doofus: :doofus: i feed the birds with sunflowers and i have a black walnut tree, not to mention the garden so i got rabbits and squirrels around............and never had issues with  them messin wit my onions!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So? Means they won't eat onions cuz you feed tweeters??! Maybe the skwirrels down here aren't fed nuts and walnuts and seeds by some fat little blue guy, so they have to forage for other things!  Maybe it WASN'T a skwirrel...maybe it was a MAYO-bred freak grazing creature! They do lotsa stuff to animals there, ya know.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/09/17, 03:33:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
As I recall, there is a process to "cure" onions so they last in storage.   I'd look it up for you but Reb would get all huffy... So you will have to google "cure onions after harvest"  all on your own.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ha! They ain't my onyums. Go for it! Give Glenn something to do with his. I await eagerly while you two "cure onyums". :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/17, 06:35:23 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:popcorn: :popcorn:

Stop that! Delphonic is supposed to be attempting to make tamales and other goodies anyway, so I can go over and taste test for him, and unload some more mater's on him.  I've been eating about 4 servings of THOSE in  a day...  ;)
« Last Edit: October 10/09/17, 06:41:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm to far away to taste them, so the problem is what????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
As I recall, there is a process to "cure" onions so they last in storage.   I'd look it up for you but Reb would get all huffy... So you will have to google "cure onions after harvest"  all on your own.
yea here's my current. Pull out of Garden lay in garage. When I need one get it cleaned it use it crap it out. All cured!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Tamales, only problem is the corn husks.  May have to sneak into a field and take some husks.... Just can't bring myself to actually pay for a bag of corn husks...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Find a palm tree instead, or run on over to Libby's. They've probably got a few stuck here and there from the corn pack.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/09/17, 07:27:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea here's my current. Pull out of Garden lay in garage. When I need one get it cleaned it use it crap it out. All cured!! :happy1:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 28 to start the day here. Really frosty this morning. Well da vikes won, but it seemed pretty sloppy to me. Seemed like a low energy game to me. Not sure if Bradford will ever get to a 100%. He did not look good. Rodgers is going to chew up the vikes and spit them out sunday. Well have a good day all! another day in paradise :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree JB.  It was ugly but a win.  Bradford seemed like he didn't even want to be there.  As one announcer said when your QB can't wait to hit the ground it is time to get them out of there.  Should have taken him out at the end of the first half.  Looks like he isn't very durable just like Teddy.  Neither of them are built to last.  Looks like Keenum for the rest of the season to me.  At least he has some toughness to him.  Oh ya, 25.5 here right now.  Pulled the onions now that I have the skinny on what to do with them all through the processes....   :rotflmao:  They were not as big as I hoped they would be but pretty cool anyways.  Will enjoy them since they came from our garden..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thanks for the game update I was asleep 17 to 17....  glad to hear they won and what I was watching I was wondering too..  lots of white stuff on the ground this morning, frost!!!  still got the mowing to do, maybe today!!  just small things to do today so an easy day!!!  have a good one all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thanks for the game update I was asleep 17 to 17....  glad to hear they won and what I was watching I was wondering too..  lots of white stuff on the ground this morning, frost!!!  still got the mowing to do, maybe today!!  just small things to do today so an easy day!!!  have a good one all!!!
hey if you wait long enough to cut that grass it'll be covered with snow..............then you wont need to do it at all!!!!!!! :bow: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning. got nuttin!!!!!!! 26 when i left for work.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that be true!!  but I think I'll get it mowed!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've had a balmy 41 to start. Looks like we may have a few showers later in the day. Headed for the low 50's & the north breeze makes it feel cooler. The rookie QB for Da Bears looked pretty good for his 1st start to me. Think they might have a keeper if'n they can keep him on the field. I gotta agree guys, the Vikes are in trouble against the Pack unless Rodgers spends some time over by Teddy & Bradford. Not much else happening other than getting a few things together for heading north again. It looks like that will be Thursday now. Have a good day everybody
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34 this morning. Going up to 58. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one all!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Another cool one out today.  Hump day so can look forward to the weekend now.  Can't wait.  Went fishing last night and caught a couple of little ones.  Gave them to my buddy that was anchored next to me.  Had a great time.  Always feels good to be on the water and it was a nice night.  No wind to speak of . 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Morning all. 45* and cloudy damp. Yard aeration day. Other than that, just livin' the dream. Have a good one.  :coffee:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, cool here to, 30 going mid 50's.  got a few things done yesterday and more little things today to do.  have a good one all!!

I see it's all white out side again.. frost on the pumpkins!!!!
« Last Edit: October 10/11/17, 07:18:50 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I took a pic of that! Last year.... :rotflmao:  That reminds me, I need to go to Trader Joe's and get my Fall supply of punkie butter....  :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/11/17, 07:48:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 45 here last time I looked, goin for upper 50's. It rained almost all afternoon down here. We'll be getting our things together for the trip back north as we we are taking off early am. Usually it's around 2:00 - 2:30 as that puts us at the Burnsville spilt about 5 & well ahead of most of the traffic. That gets us to GR when most of the places we stop are just opening. Hope you all have a good 1 & next time I post it will be from god's country.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon