Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905361 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and I'm betting her mood too Coffee!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Hey! I thought you were in Sauk Center, hanging out in the Palmer House bar..... :scratch:  :rotflmao:

home hours ago!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -13 this morning, boy this warm up is feeling nice :crazy:. Not much else happnin. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -1 this morning going for the mid 20's they say..   3 to 5 inches of snow maybe too...  going Alex this morning and get my weekly re-supply run done...  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, -8 for us. Runnin a little late today as I stayed up late, for me anyway, & watched the women play hockey.  :cool: To see the US win & fun game to watch. :happy1: That US goalie from RH's neck of the woods really played well. Ready for some warm weather here too, don't need much more snow though, the 15-16" on Sunday & Monday are enough for a while. Think they're talkin another 3-4" here today too & maybe some more Saturday. I'll be looking for outside projects today. Have a good day all
« Last Edit: February 02/22/18, 06:13:06 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning....got to many irons in da fire................gotta get some union thuggery done!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
'Mornin' or whatever.  Still feelin' like crap with pounding head and gut ache. 17* and 3-5" snow today, followed by freezing rain, sleet, icing, blah blah treacherous conditions blah blah. Treacherous this, ya morjits.... :moon:  :angry:
« Last Edit: February 02/22/18, 08:41:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Damn I got the squirts back.  Just can't shake it.  I get so damn hungry and then eat too much I think and the stomach can't handle it.  I woke up and was dreaming of fried chicken.   :rotflmao:  Oh well it will pass.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think you gave it to me.  :angry: Feel like someone punched me in the gut. Eat something, and off I go to bathroom. Only difference is, I'm just not hungry lately. Think a lot of that is from all the crap, er, stuff going on in my life right now. Lotsa stress=tummy troubles. For me, anyway.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes stress can work in strange ways Rebs.  Hope you can shake it fast. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Barry. Only good part is I've lost 3-4 lbs the last couple weeks. Gonna be ultra-buff in no time.  Hope no more NL's move in. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Barry. Only good part is I've lost 3-4 lbs the last couple weeks. Gonna be ultra-buff in no time.  Hope no more NL's move in. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
who you trying to sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk: :doah: :doah: :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
who you trying to sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk: :doah: :doah: :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

May have to change my handle from RebelSS (Boats gone anyway) to Stud muffin.... :scratch:  :evil:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
First faint signs Springs coming...to me, anyway...when they start measuring the ice for boat traffic.

http://www.kttc.com/story/37562737/2018/02/21/us-army-corps-of-engineers-take-to-lake-pepin-to-start-ice-measurements

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
16 at choretime. Bracing for the snowstorm(s) slated the next several days. Straw for bedding is at a premium this year. Gotta keep 'em dry somehow tho. One lamb in the house after thawing her out a couple days ago. Cute little snot but can jump out of the plastic tote that we stuck her in last nite already. Weather's supposed to stay moderate so her stay inside will likely be short lived. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best lay in yer supply of Boodle's.  :shocked: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glad you mentioned it. My Boodles is down to about only 2 more good stiff belts. Grabbed a 1.75L of Beefeater the other day. Should tide me over until next week.  :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

May have to change my handle from RebelSS (Boats gone anyway) to Stud muffin.... :scratch:  :evil:
  AWE GAWD!!!!!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  so is that what the NL  calls ya????????? the short heavy one????? :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They may call me what they please. And daydream all they want.  :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
here comes da snow. deck is already covered!!!!!!!!!! :snow3: :snow3: :snow2: :snow2: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah, go play with yer pepper pots!!  :moon:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
getting covered good now here too... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  So no sordid details about my bowels today.  I feel great.  Slept all night with no you know whats.   :happy1:  I know I said that 2 days ago but I do think I have turned the corner.  Granted it is early yet. I have lost a little over 8 lbs.   I dreamt of fishing a lot last night.  Some ice fishing but mostly boat fishing.  I think the boat thread got me salivating on that.  Having coffee for the first time in a few days and am going to have another lucious POP TART for breakfast.  The wife got me some Activia and man are they great.  Just yogurt with chunks of fruit in it.  Peach ones are great.  Have a great day!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Glad to here you are done practicing for retirement Barry ;). TGIF, 15 above this morning. Looking to be warmer for the next 10 days. The ole wood burner will be idling now. Big plans for me is to fish this weekend. Have a good one all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. 30* and about 4" new snow here. Another 4-5"with freezing snizzle Saturday.
POP TARTS?! The breakfast of kiddies everywhere! I remember when they came out...1967...wow! Cool, man, cool! I loved the brown sugar frosted ones, along with my bowl of Quisp or Cap'n Crunch, I had my major sugar buzz on that propelled me and my Schwinn Apple-Krate stingray around the block like a rocket!  :rotflmao: I'm not doing anything today. Screw it. I've had it with phone calls, paperwork, screaming people, run here, run there, scream along some more with social services....screw it. I ain't doin' nuttin today. The world can just kiss my  :moon:.   Keep eating that yogurt, Barry. The raspberry fluff is great.. :tongue:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/18, 07:01:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like pushing towards 5 inches of snow last night...   so that will be the first job this morning...  sounds like another round tomorrow afternoon...  good to hear ya feeling better LPS, but boys will miss your "detail's" I'm sure!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like pushing towards 5 inches of snow last night...   so that will be the first job this morning...  sounds like another round tomorrow afternoon...  good to hear ya feeling better LPS, but boys will miss your "detail's" I'm sure!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have a good day all!!!

Speak for yerself!!!  :doah:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 22* & close to 3" of new snow. Well, I finally made it out :fishing: yday pm, had some action almost right away too. Slowed down then with only a couple small sunnies after that. Had some company out there as well. It looked like at least 4 or 5 different units rolled out the nearby resort. All the snow made it kinda tuff fishin but it was still good. :happy1: :smiley: Time for some bfast, got pop tarts here too ;) but I don't thnk I'll partake any today, then probably off to another round of :snow2:. Hope you have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna go fishing with Gunner.  :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna go fishing with Gunner.  :pouty:
HE DONT CATCH NO FISH.............. no pictures its all a lie!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :doah:

mikey made me say it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: