Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952925 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"wish the darn firering would thaw out!!!"

Why?! So you can pile that snow on it and burn it up?  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea........maybe!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya on the burning Glenn,  I made a mess the otter day but my portable fire pit is buried behind da shed.. :crazy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta admit I spent about an hour yday whackin' down some of the big piles on the front boulevard.
I also broke down the "walls of snow" (not to be confused with Phil Spector's Wall of sound) around the deck and up by the house. It's where all of it falls when I rake the roof.......

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: here i thought i was the only one that did that. my wife things i got a few loos screws.......i'm pretty sure the people driving by and neighbore do to!!!!!!!! :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why leave it compacted until June?? I wanna get workin' on that front boulevard and get the crud raked outta it as soon as I can!! (Once it dries out) The big piles are on north side of the house, that never gets sun, so it stays there and stays soggy until way late in the Spring. That's also the area that used to seep in until I did the sump pump and tiling a few years back. Don't want it running any more than it has to.
« Last Edit: March 03/18/18, 12:35:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
morning all you troublemakers!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: little sore today, spent yesterday afternoon outside helping spring along. shoveling my snowbanks apart. wish the darn firering would thaw out!!!! :confused: :bonk: cloudy today so don't think we are going to get the snow to melt quiet as fast.

still enjoying some Tanzianian coffee fro da coffee guru!!!!!! :coffee:

Mine is all melted, been using it a lot....

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all you troublemakers!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: little sore today, spent yesterday afternoon outside helping spring along. shoveling my snowbanks apart. wish the darn firering would thaw out!!!! :confused: :bonk: cloudy today so don't think we are going to get the snow to melt quiet as fast.

where the chair and cocktail??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Daaaaa..... I'm sitting in the chair, and the cocktail is in my hand...  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

all I see is snow!!!! :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Daaaaa..... I'm sitting in the chair, and the cocktail is in my hand...  :rotflmao:

don't see no feet???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  very nice!!!
« Last Edit: March 03/18/18, 06:40:49 PM by mike89 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Just another Monday.  I see on CCO-TV that you may get 2 or 3 inches of snow Mike.  It just can't seem to warm up much.  30's here for many more days and below freezing at night.  Slow warm up which may be a good thing.  Not too muddy.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Been off the grid some here the last few days. Been running all over the place. Down to Fargo on Thursday for a funeral. Then we ran down to Shakopee Friday to look at a 5th wheel camper. Going to buy that so now i need to get a 5th wheel hitch in my truck. Saturday we made  the trip across the lake and fished up by Garden island. Had a fun day up there and caught some nice fish. Sunday i finally sat down and did our taxes. I owe, I owe, so off to work i go. Happy Monday boys! Have a good one.

On a side note. Barry, Is your truck that you pull a 5th wheel with a long box or short box? and if it is a short box do you have a slider hitch or stationary? thanks,
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, gots 30* here. Been knockin down the piles where we pushed snow around here for the better part of a week. There's a lot of melting & refreezing on those so they're pretty crusty, could see 'em turnin to ice & sticking around too long, otherwise. Well on the home stretch of this trip :sad:, as we'll be heading south again sometime early next week. Mom has a bday & another eye appt. so have to see how long we stick around down there, this time. Not much melted here yday either as the clouds & no wind kept it feelin quite a bit cooler than Friday & Saturday. Might try & tug the boat out of the shed today as we have a new graph/gps that will be going on this spring, would like to at least get the old 1 off before we go home. Not sure the grizzly will handle it, we'll see. Not a lot else goin on, hope you have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 33 this morning and yes Barry they are saying we could get some snow today...  oh well won't last long now..  I get my taxes done today too.. sure I'll have give a little more to Uncle Sam too JB..

We did pull a 5th wheel with short box truck and stationary hitch if that helps you JB...  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Were you able to turn 90 degrees? that is my only concern is that in order to back into our driveway i may have to go 90 degrees to do it. Thanks Mike.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning all. 31* and sunny down here in CAWville. Snow is slowly melting away; 40's for all week with rain on Friday, I like to see that... wash some of that sand and crud away. Sound like you guys got lots goin' on. Happy Bday to yer Mom, Gunner.  Congrats on the new camper, JB...but if ya turn 90 degrees, ya'll be goin' sideways. I knew this girl once that liked sideways better....er, ah, never mind. I can't even turn 45 degrees to get me socks on anymore, much less do anything else resembling 90 degrees. *creak*ow*   Have a good one guys...... :coffee:
« Last Edit: March 03/19/18, 08:00:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never had any issues turning going forward or backing into a place...  check with few others and with a dealer maybe...  we did enjoy the 5th wheel for sure with it's ease of use!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
'Morning all. 31* and sunny down here in CAWville. Snow is slowly melting away; 40's for all week with rain on Friday, I like to see that... wash some of that sand and crud away. Sound like you guys got lots goin' on. Happy Bday to yer Mom, Gunner.  Congrats on the new camper, JB...but if ya turn 90 degrees, ya'll be goin' sideways. I knew this girl once that liked sideways better....er, ah, never mind. I can't even turn 45 degrees to get me socks on anymore, much less do anything else resembling 90 degrees. *creak*ow*   Have a good one guys...... :coffee:

Just a quick tip fur Reb and da rest a yuz red neck outdoorsmen.
If-in ya try washin dem dare socks once in a while day won't be so dang stiff. Dis way dell be easier ta slip on! :happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, no, no, Lee. When they stand on their own, I can slide me footies right in. Everyone knows that nothing slides right on "limp noodles". Well, most of us are aware of that, anyway.... :evil: ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
jesus marta.......................deres that sex thing again!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, Lee knew it was gonna roll that way! He planned it!  it's HIS fault!   :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, Lee knew it was gonna roll that way! He planned it!  it's HIS fault!   :tut:
well shame on Lee!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
jesus marta.......................deres that sex thing again!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :pouty:

Hey, wait just a minute....all I mentioned was "limp noodles"........WHERE WAS YER MIND AT??!! :scratch: :tut:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
No, no, no, Lee. When they stand on their own, I can slide me footies right in. Everyone knows that nothing slides right on "limp noodles". Well, most of us are aware of that, anyway.... :evil: ;)

Sounds reasonable but, what do ya do bout da stink from not wash-in dem socks. :scratch:

Just so ya know I'm taken notes on all dis stuff :happy1:

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't no stinky feet here....daily showers and scrubbing takes care o' dat. Might wanna consult wit da old stinkpot hisself, Glenn... :sad:  However, a snip of fabric off dose socks on a hook makes for some great catfish bait.  :azn:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't no stinky feet here....daily showers and scrubbing takes care o' dat. Might wanna consult wit da old stinkpot hisself, Glenn... :sad:  However, a snip of fabric off dose socks on a hook makes for some great catfish bait.  :azn:
yea butt.................do you shower in da morning and stink in bed ALL nite?

or do ya shower at nite..........then stink ALL day????????????

:scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :doah: Lee wanted to know!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey, wait just a minute....all I mentioned was "limp noodles"........WHERE WAS YER MIND AT??!! :scratch: :tut:
umm............the comment i new this girl once...................ah never mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea butt.................do you shower in da morning and stink in bed ALL nite?

or do ya shower at nite..........then stink ALL day????????????

:scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :doah: Lee wanted to know!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I dunno....ask Pepe..er, Lee.  :rotflmao:    I gots to go whip up some breakfast... :tongue:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Been off the grid some here the last few days. Been running all over the place. Down to Fargo on Thursday for a funeral. Then we ran down to Shakopee Friday to look at a 5th wheel camper. Going to buy that so now i need to get a 5th wheel hitch in my truck. Saturday we made  the trip across the lake and fished up by Garden island. Had a fun day up there and caught some nice fish. Sunday i finally sat down and did our taxes. I owe, I owe, so off to work i go. Happy Monday boys! Have a good one.

On a side note. Barry, Is your truck that you pull a 5th wheel with a long box or short box? and if it is a short box do you have a slider hitch or stationary? thanks,
[/quote

It is a short box 6'6" i think.  Yes I have a slider hitch but have never slid it.  Never had to.  It is a 2003 GMC Sierra.  Pulls great.  We now have the 26' Travel Trailer so of course it is a bumper hitch.  Gives more room but can't pull a boat with it.  They all have their pros and cons.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Light snow here.  Gonna melt though.