Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900728 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning fellers and shellers, good day to be upright, wife took two weeks of to get ready for grad, one to ly around and drive me crazy and one to order me around which ain flyin. pray i get thru this. wish I could fish or walk in the woods, ect..... have a good day. guys!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
boar shoot me a message. Come on down and I can take you fishing
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all. Another wonderful morning. I tell ya, this time of year it is tuff to come into work in the morning when I am at home looking out over the lake and it is nice and calm. The sun is rising over the water. So far the weekend forecast is looking decent, maybe I will get to wet a line. A guy can dream can't he. And just remember Boar the correct answer is always "Yes my love, what ever you want".  ;) Have a good day all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
affter 25 yrs ive earned the right to be deffiant
lol!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers!!!!!!!!!! we shall start the morning off right by smitin boar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
affter 25 yrs ive earned the right to be deffiant
lol!
jerkbiat's right..........I have met your bride.......................you need to bow to all her demands putting up wit you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Boar is already in hot water here this morning.  Oh well I think he likes it.

A buddy of mine just showed me a pic he took up at one of the resorts of a appx. 30" walleye filleted out.  Are you up there Boar?  lol  Just kidding.  In defense of the guy who filleted it maybe it was badly gut hooked and was going to die anyways.  Better cut it up into little chunks and deep fry it. Actually sounds good.

Another beautiful day here.  Looks like the rest of the week is going to be nice too.  My Sat. to work too.  Darn.  Oh well.  Just have to get more done on Sunday. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah glenns on the war path latley. offdah. must have to make up.dfor somethin at home
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yeah glenns on the war path latley. offdah. must have to make up.dfor somethin at home
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
now ya know why I enjoy my job as union thug😂😂 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:I get to pry, pick, agitate and sting!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yippy Skippy it's Friday!!!!!! Morning fellars and fellets. Looking like a nice weekend coming this weekend. Plan is to get the boat ready to go tomorrow then see what happens. Maybe sneak out for a little while and wet a line. Then back to the projects. Have a good day all!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup morning all! beeeeutifful day out trhere, should be ffishing like jb. good lucck bud. report bacck. 1 ffrustrating poi t. i ccant get my blue tooth app to cconnecctr to my smoker. ive the bt on on the phone but it just dosent cconnecct. i read rteview and the app has only  a 2.7 rating. lot of bad reviews. i want to use it so ill be ccalling masterbuilt so.etime soon. smoker is great butr appsuccks. why not just install a remotre ffor it. sheeesh. have a great day.
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Hey too bad about the smoker Boar.  Hope they help you figure it out.  Ya great looking weekend.  I have to work tomorrow like I already have said.  Too bad.  Oh well, make more money for my honey.  I have weeds to spray so maybe Sun. morning if it is not too windy.  Then time to think garden.  I need more time to do all of this stuff.   I hope the wife does some mowing tomorrow.  She actually like doing some of it.  Well gotta go.  Have a good one. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I love when the Bemidji radio station hits the horn and plays "Everybody's Working for the Weekend" right at 5pm on Friday.  It's cheesy but I love it anyway. 
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden and I went to Mankato last night. Stopped at Lowe's to get a couple things and noticed they had their charcoal on sale 2-18.5 lb bags for $9.99. We stocked up.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok, I'll try to post this for the third time.  Seems to happen to me only on this thread.  I post and then it doesn't come up.  Well I went to Duluth yesterday to jump in my brothers boat.  Great day.  the water was dead calm.  Not a breeze in sight until later in the day.  Fished from 9 am to 6 pm.  Only 2 walleyes , no perch, but plenty of pike which were on the small side.  Lot of bite offs and lost jigs from the many snags there and the pike.  Two days earlier my brother and his friend caught there limits and more but only kept two a piece.  They hardly ever keep limits.  It's only a short drive for them.  Me,  I'm keeping my limit for that one day trip but if I lived there I would go with the two a day or catch and release.  Didn't have to worry about the limit thing yesterday LOL.  My brother gave me his 17 incher to take home along with mine.

We did everything.  Trolling crawlers and minnows, minows under a bobber, jigging, and casting stickbaits and plastics.  fishing did pick up when the wind kicked up some later in the day but it was geeting late and I had that drive back home.  Had a great day!!!!  The pics shows the islands on the lake and my brother with his eye.  Seen many deer as well which is good for that area.  good luck.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the tip on the Charcoal Roony!!  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
loks awesome reiny!!!! you know the saying..........a bad day fishin is still better then a good day at work.....................even if your retired!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, beautiful day here but lost of rain on the way for the weekend so I think I'll hit the river after work. I don't want to jinx them but let's go pens, they are looking pretty tough right now. All have a good day and weekend.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, beautiful day here but lost of rain on the way for the weekend so I think I'll hit the river after work. I don't want to jinx them but let's go pens, they are looking pretty tough right now. All have a good day and weekend.
hockey season's been over for a good month already?????????? what you talking about!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
hockey season's been over for a good month already?????????? what you talking about!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
For those without a real team :moon:.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: ouch!! That hurt! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
contemplate a smite on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
contemplate a smite on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can handle the smite, I've got broad strong shoulders but it's never a good thing to smite your morning bean supplier ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bribery at its finest!!😭😭
😀😀😀😀😀😊😊 And that did cross my mind! :doah:

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Morning all,
Been up to the cabin a few times now this summer myself and with my oldest(two years).  We usually pack light and make good time.  First trip with the whole crew, the Mrs. and my 2 month old.  Should get home about 4-4:30... I'm ballparking the time we actually get on the road at 8 this weekend...  Things definitely move slower with the whole crew.  However I also don't end up remembering what I forgot to pack mid day saturday with the wife comes up as she's a tad more organized. :bonk: :doah:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Good morning.   Tonight I'm going to work on the castle and get some extra things added......paper towel holder,  toilet paper holder, railing on the top bunk so the kid doesn't fall out,  speaker jacks on the outside,  aND anything else I can think of
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   Tonight I'm going to work on the castle and get some extra things added......paper towel holder,  toilet paper holder, railing on the top bunk so the kid doesn't fall out,  speaker jacks on the outside,  aND anything else I can think of
disco lights.................union poster.............. picture of Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
disco lights.................union poster.............. picture of Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: