Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904111 times)

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Good morning.   Tonight I'm going to work on the castle and get some extra things added......paper towel holder,  toilet paper holder, railing on the top bunk so the kid doesn't fall out,  speaker jacks on the outside,  aND anything else I can think of
Dont know what you use for cooking on the ice but I am going to plum a line from out tank with a jack on the side of the frame so that I can just take a 4 foot hose and run straight to our main tanks for grilling.  Makes it easier to not have to remember the mini tanks for grilling.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
contemplate a smite on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!
You went and smiled me anyways, that's ok. I didn't realize that 1991 still hurts after all these years :doah:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
contemplate a smite on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!
You went and smiled me anyways, that's ok. I didn't realize that 1991 still hurts after all these years :doah:
i had nothing to do wirh those!!!!!! I am framed!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That was sure mean of him to do that! I think he deserves to be smited.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I should but I'm sure boar will give him atleast a dozen smites by the end of the day

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great pics RH.  That is great that you go fish with your brother.  My brother and i are great friends but he uses his time off to hunt so doesn't leave much time for fishing anymore.  I am the other way around.  I don't hunt quite as much as I used to but I fish more.  Both are just fine, personal preference. 

Hockey!!!   It is baseball season even though here in MN we don't want to talk about that much neither.  And football is right around the corner and I am really looking forward to the season.  Gonna be great!!!

General, those Lindell Rod Holders work pretty good as paper towel holders too.  But they are great Rod Holders. 

LL we love that Bemidji Classic Rock station.  BUT it usually fades away about 10 miles south of Baudette.  Never could figure that out.  What great advertising the are missing out on here..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I should but I'm sure boar will give him atleast a dozen smites by the end of the day
I am completely innocent of those smites on you coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want my coffee beans to go up in price!!!!!!..........its boar I,m telling ya framing or setting me up. he's jst that kinda guy!!!!!!!!!! cGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe you Glenn,but I don't know why,  the prices will remain the same for now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Great pics RH.  That is great that you go fish with your brother.  My brother and i are great friends but he uses his time off to hunt so doesn't leave much time for fishing anymore.  I am the other way around.  I don't hunt quite as much as I used to but I fish more.  Both are just fine, personal preference. 

Hockey!!!   It is baseball season even though here in MN we don't want to talk about that much neither.  And football is right around the corner and I am really looking forward to the season.  Gonna be great!!!

General, those Lindell Rod Holders work pretty good as paper towel holders too.  But they are great Rod Holders. 

LL we love that Bemidji Classic Rock station.  BUT it usually fades away about 10 miles south of Baudette.  Never could figure that out.  What great advertising the are missing out on here..
is that bermigji station 99.1???????? I listen to that all the time when up nort!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe you Glenn,but I don't know why,  the prices will remain the same for now.
I blame boar and I be smitin him for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I blame boar and I be smitin him for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess I deserved those bringing up the 1991 pens and stars but atleast I didn't bring up the 1975 steelers and vikes. Who knows if the twins weren't in the basement this year maybe the Pirates would beat them too and make it a clean sweep of Minnesota teams for another championship.  :happy1: 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
howed I drage into your corrupted union affars, glenny hoffa?  and just like union style, "it wasnt me, it was the one armed man" Coffee, charge him double and send me the beans budy.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Why would anyone smite the hand that feeds him?  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup that's it 99.1.  Great tunes.  I even like the announcers. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I put a railing on the upper bunk for the boy.   Should keep him in.   Now to build a ladder.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
fun to accesorise for sure, The upper bunk on our is the same and need something like that keep the storage stuff from falling off during transport..
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh good morning, off and running to the feilds again, hope the wife gets the living room painted, dont feel like doing it when i get home. Gona have to take cookie up on fishing, everyone I know around here heads to the lake friday afternoon, i just chomp at the bit. think Im gona experiment with Funcky claude tomorrow.
78.50"

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Oh how I miss being up north.  I'll see if I can go again this week.  Grandkids this weekend so that will keep me hopping.  Grass needs to be cut and my boat needs to get ready to rumble [maybe squeeze those in].  Having breakfast with some home smoked Canadian bacon and eggs.  Have a great day.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup here I am working again today and it is beautiful out.  Just go go go for us union guys.  lol   On my coffee break now.  RH that looks great.  I love weekend mornings when I don't have to work and can make a nice breakfast.  I love anything with eggs.  Lately I have been having the homemade bulk sausage that I made.  I want to try the canadian bacon like you have there.   Looks like it would make great sandwichs too. 

Went fishing last night.  After a limit the other night I have been smited in the fish count ever since.  Lots of little bites from the tiny saugers but nothing that will even steal my minnow off the hook.  Maybe it is the full moon phase affecting the fishing.  Might be better right after dark. 

Have a great day to all of you.  Ribeyes tonight on the grill.   I can't wait.  Maybe a cocktail or two also. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be close to you LPS on the last week of June.  We will be staying at our friends resort Ash Riviera Resort and RV Park for a week.  Last time we went we had great fishing every day.  It was hard to get a keeper eye in the slot.  Most were over 17 inches but we did get a lot of very nice perch that fried up well along with some monster smallmouth.  From there we can go up  to Rainy or the other way to Kabtogoma and more.  I fished Sullivan Bay there almost the whole time in 8 feet of water with bobber and leeches.  I rent their Pontoon boat there because my boat doesn't hold the people that are going to be there with us.  Can't wait to get there.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a perfect vacation.  We are going to be at Bearhead State Park for a few days that week.  That is from hearing you talk about it.  Really looking forward to it.  I am going to get a trout stamp and maybe catch a few for the wife and I to have for a meal or two.  Any tips would be appreciated.  Can you sit in a lawn chair and throw a bobber out for them or is it a casting small cranks type of thing?  You know sitting in a pontoon boat with slip bobbers sounds like a perfect way to spend a day.  I like perch too.  They are as good as a walleye to me.  Have fun up there. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
The only place that I have caught eye's off shore there is by the beach toward evening.  It drops off fast there so the eye's come there toward evening to feed.   I fish by the boundary's of the swimming area off to the side.  There are other areas there that could produce off shore there and great places just to sit overlooking the bay of the lake.  Lot of panfish there in that bay.  As you get closer to that date PM me and I'll give you my phone number and I can give you a guarenteed spot for all the walleyes you want while your their assuming your going to bring a boat.  The trout lakes have brook trout in them and you can get them by throwing small spoons and spinners or just worms under a bobber.  good luck.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I didn't get a great breakfast like RH, but this will do! Got an early start in the gardens,  next finish mow'in the lawn. Then pull the boats out of the barn to get them fired up with the water muffs.....hopefully,  me and mama will hit the water tomorrow.  Have a great day boys!

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Fixed breakfast for Mrs. Fawkinnae. Mowed the lawn. Cut out dead gray dogwood (some of my gray dogwood looks a bit stressed?). Cut and poisoned buckthorn and a few little unwanted boxelders. Time for another blast of coffee. Then off to yard waste. Whew.

And if I have some extra time (and I'm still motivated) maybe some minor work on my bathroom tile. Looking forward to a campfire tonight at the neighbors.

I have been enjoying this thread. Thanks you guys and gals.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yup this is a carry over drom the refugees of.....shhhhhhhhh hso shhhhhh they'll hear you.  i enjoy reading what freinds are up to for the day. I was able to get off work a little early to day and now am painting the livingroom with the wife, i love painting, its so envigorating and just gosh darn it FUN! man its all day evryday kinda fun. oh my the spills and the stinging eyeball and ruined shirts an the clean up, oh boy dont get me started on the clean up that wher i really shine. man... its wat marriages is all about, such bonding and great tiems together painting. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Quit cher bitch'in...... :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear you Boar.  I actually like to paint.  Painted  two houses that I have owned.  Not a painter, just had to do it but I see a project coming up here also and I'm not excited at all.  Especially when there is stuff like fishing this time of the year I would rather do.  I put off this project for a couple of years but my wife gave me some soft hints about getting it done.  So my time is coming and she has been very patient with it so I'll do it soon.  Really hard though coming off my trip up north.  good luck.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden and I actually took the time to do some dock fishing after supper. We caught bluegills, walleye, bass, and perch. the highlight was when we both had nice sized tail walking bass on at the same time. Just bobber fishing and enjoying life in this great weather.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Boy, yer making me awful jealous, Roony! What a perfect nite! Can't beat a quiet nite of bobber fishing. That has to be the most relaxing thing ever. Sunny and 59* here, headed for another perfect day. All my yard/tree/house/deck/boat /truck work and projects was finished a week ago...started early and went like a maniac for month. Now I can goof off ll summer. Gonna sit on my already-done deck under the umbrella and watch the neighbor replace deck boards then stain his today. He wanted me to guide him thru it; told him I'll yell over the fence when he goofs up.  ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, just got back from a 2 mile walk paper is read now it's time for some breakfast.  Great times for sure roony. The whipper snapper had softball yesterday so today it's a putz around the yard day. Speaking of that,  thanks a bunch rebel for all your advise on grass seed, it came in awesome. What it boils down to is no more fetch for remi in the yard, he can rip up city turf at the park from now on.