Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953120 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday LPS!!! It's not work for deer it is recreation for deer. have a good day all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Happy Birthday LPS!!! It's not work for deer it is recreation for deer. have a good day all.
lol! I hear ya jerkbait! Was just smarten off! I can do that since I be the reigning deer king!;; :happy1: :whistling: :fudd: :fudd: :woot:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh suuuure yu are... post a picture of ur deer glenn, prove it.and no qouteing post. either.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday LPS and many more! Long weekend of car shows, cruising, eating fair food and drinking an occasional libation. Capped off the weekend bopping around Lake Francis with some friends on their pontoon. Had some grilled shrimp on the barbi back at their condo along with some awesome sides and dessert. Looks like hay baling will probably happen this week during the heat so if anyone isn't busy and is looking for something to do, I'll provide the beer.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh suuuure yu are... post a picture of ur deer glenn, prove it.and no qouteing post. either.
BOAR...............ah never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I aint got much time right now but I will put up glenns deer pics later>>>>got to fire up the desktop

I stopped in to say HappyBirthday to LPS. So what you doin for the special day?? BBQ<BOOZE AN WIMMEN??
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn sent me a picture  of that button buck, i had enhance alot,.crop.some antlers on ect. turned out nicebut u camstil tellits.photo shoped
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn sent me a picture  of that button buck, i had enhance alot,.crop.some antlers on ect. turned out nicebut u camstil tellits.photo shoped
why you !^%$#@(*&^%$#@%&()&%$$%&((&%$$$^

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
wat??? honesty is the best path buddy. its ok, we've.all shot small deer...........when were 12. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wat??? honesty is the best path buddy. its ok, we've.all shot small deer...........when were 12. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:bonk: :bonk: :bs: every day I ask WHY ME!!; :banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :cry: :cry: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
:bonk: :bonk: :bs: every day I ask WHY ME!!; :banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :cry: :cry: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cause yer so easy Glenn!! anyone ever wonder why glenn an Svenn sound alike!! Well heres a deer Ole took last year (FIRST PIC) Then the deer glenn/Svenn had his eye on and a brut at that!!
 Complaint here!! MY Frontier internet went down AGAIN!! I cant get any other provider Frontier has this area locked up! Anyway Oles deer then that other guys
 Now why cant I post pics off win 10????

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao: training-087 :banghead: :banghead:you and Boar gotta be twins!!! :coffee: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :laughroll: :laughroll: pretty good though!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The ol standard line when shooting a small deer is "sure gonna be tender".  lol   I bet that pygmy deer will be tender....   lol  AND he won't run far after the shot.   Well I got the floor done on my new blind.  Just sat for a cocktail or two and have a Manhattan at my side as well as my trusty woman.  I sure love her......   And maybe I can get her to make me another Manny....   :-)  You called it Dew.  A cocktail, a ribeye awaits the grill and my wife is a hotty.....    :happy1:  ;)  Life is great isn't it????   Good to know all of you guys.  AND Thanks to all.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The first stage of the new blind.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok try this one instead.  Sorry..

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
The ol standard line when shooting a small deer is "sure gonna be tender".  lol   I bet that pygmy deer will be tender....   lol  AND he won't run far after the shot.   Well I got the floor done on my new blind.  Just sat for a cocktail or two and have a Manhattan at my side as well as my trusty woman.  I sure love her......   And maybe I can get her to make me another Manny....   :-)  You called it Dew.  A cocktail, a ribeye awaits the grill and my wife is a hotty.....    :happy1:  ;)  Life is great isn't it????   Good to know all of you guys.  AND Thanks to all.
I knew it!! yer a dirty ole man!! Man aint had a Manhattan for years!! I actually thought about one awhile back! Quit drinkin for years, now I sip beers good heavy flavorful ones!! BUT  a gin an tonic (Tanqueray) or the manhatten I will have soon!! At a bar so I dont have to buy all the ingredients!!
 PS Sve no glenn been chasin that monster for 3 years now!! I offered my slingshot but he said a 06 works better!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this a test? Look the same to me.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Del I am so sorry and thanks for your patience.  I did the crop thing but up and down not left to right.  Maybe that is the issue.  Here is one more try. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Looks like LPS is enjoying his birthday....his pics are all crooked.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LPS!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like LPS is enjoying his birthday....his pics are all crooked.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LPS!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:LPS SIDEways pictures, boars spelling must be something in the water up that way!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Busy weekend with the grandkids.  Yesterday I cut the grass before the heat wave they say is coming.  I have a lot of grass to cut and there are days that I wish I had a rider, but still have my self propelled pusher mower.  I've been stung by bees a few times doing this and yesterday I had a real painfull one.  Right behind my ear on my head.  Finished mowing and took a shower.  Noticed that my eye area was a little puffy and I had a huge rash under both arms and in my crotch area.  What the heck I said.  Took some antihistamine's and by 8 pm the rash was all but gone.  I'm thinking it was a reaction from the bee sting.  My wife said it could be a heat rash also, but I told her that I have never had a rash like this ever.  Who knows.  My and wasps don't get along.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL ya it was a great day.  And the temp stayed in the low 70's which is a big plus.  I lose my energy when it gets too hot and sunny.  Perfect day to putz around yesterday.  Then after I put the tools away it was time for a Manny or three and even a Martini.   Then the ribeye which was great too.  The wife made onions and mushrooms to cover it all.  Darn I should have taken a picture of it.  But then someone may have hurt their neck trying to look at it.  :-)    Back to the grind today.  That's ok I like my job it is just always nice to stay home.  Man the river is still high here and lots of current.  The fishing has been better at this side of the lake and I always wonder if more current from the river attracts more bait fish where it enters the lake.  ???  Well having raisin brand for breakfast and my shot of honey in my first cup of coffee.  I do that every day.  Have a good day all.      Oh ya when the wife went to work yesterday the last thing she said to me was "stay out of trouble".   lol   What a compliment that she still thinks I can get in trouble.... 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
bee sting suck,  I used  to drive for a living, hang my ar on the window, bee fly up my sleeve and down my back and sting while driving 70, not good, you nailed LPS,  reason we haven had a good shiner run last 3 years is no flow, no flow no shiners, no walleyes to follow, no walleyes to follow in the fal, no walleyes to dispers on the south shore bason for winter fishing. if a good flow continues into fall, I believe we'l have great winter fishing again this year.
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I spent yesterday at the land with my brother in law and my grandson.  We mowed some plots and sprayed others.  Then just as it got hot, we cleared a some trails.  One in particular was a beast as it had not been cleared or cut for 4 years.  I made the trail years ago but it was on the land I purchase this spring and being it just went through this land to mine, they never cleared it.  It was hot and buggy and for a while I though we wouldn't make it through but somehow we did.  I was beat.

Here is picture it took yesterday of my future help.  I'm hoping my grandson will help with the land work when I get too old to do it. 

I stopped at the local shop to get some welding done and my grandson expressed interest in getting a tractor.  This one was cheap but needed some work.

« Last Edit: July 07/19/16, 08:21:58 AM by deadeye »
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL AT LEAST TILL HE GETS INTEREST IN GIRLS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!! lookin good!!!!!

morning all!!!!!!!yea bee stings stink. I put out a couple bee traps..........those hornets and wasps sure like the hummingbird juice.

not much  going on today. a bank run and getting ready for red wing the rest of the week. but chaos is only a phone call away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heading north Friday!!!!!!! not sure how much fishing will get done as sat is pegged to help out at the fishing contest for lets go fishing group!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well I picked up my custom built sprayer last night and then had a couple cocktails.  I'll get some pictures up soon to show you guys what I had built.  I might hit the golf course after work tonight since it sounds like it's going to be nice this evening.  Have a good day fellas. :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thought I'd make the morning deadline but alas. Sorry to hear about your bee sting RH. Been stung lots of times and can't say I enjoy it any more than the first time. I am envious of LPS haveing a martini on his birthday. Don't think I have any vermouth so may have to remedy that. Come to think of it, my gin supply is starting to concern me. Several bottle with only and inch or two in the bottom. That does not bode well for the future! Steamy weather on its way. Ish! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought I'd make the morning deadline but alas. Sorry to hear about your bee sting RH. Been stung lots of times and can't say I enjoy it any more than the first time. I am envious of LPS haveing a martini on his birthday. Don't think I have any vermouth so may have to remedy that. Come to think of it, my gin supply is starting to concern me. Several bottle with only and inch or two in the bottom. That does not bode well for the future! Steamy weather on its way. Ish!
well maybe the avatar gal will shed some clothes with this steamy weather!!!!!!

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
that's my Kelloggs chick, clothes stay on for everyone but me!  Did I mean!
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's my Kelloggs chick, clothes stay on for everyone but me!  Did I mean!
and I thought tour Kellogg chick was in the general's avatar! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: