Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903394 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND one more thing I wanted to bring up this morning.  I picked a wild parsnip plant at my place on Sunday.  I put a garbage bag over it and then pull it with gloves on.  I can then throw it away without touching it.  BAD STUFF...  I picked two of them about 4 years ago in close to the same area.  Unlike poison ivy which is an allergic reaction which some people are more prone to get it than others, wild parsnip effects everyone!!!!   Look it up and keep an eye out for it.  Looks a lot like dill with different leaves.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Can I have it? I'd like to rub it in my neighbors face....the one who sprayed weed killer on the side of his house, killing my tomato plants that were six feet away, yet has weeds in back that look like trees, actually taller than his deck. Says "they're not weeds, and the wife likes them".  :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You should concentrate on catching 3 fish.
Pffffttt! the catching part is easy..................its the picture taking and posting that bites!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I had little problem doing both last weekend.  Although the crappies were not as easy to catch or as plentiful as in spring, they still could be caught in decent numbers.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Pffffttt! the catching part is easy..................its the picture taking and posting that bites!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm guessing that would take about 10 union employees.  One to hold the fish, one to hold the camera, one to hold the ruler, one to hold the screwdriver, and 6 to supervise (hold up shovels).  Plus if one person is not there the operation is shut down until a fill in arrives. ;)
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah I'm guessing that would take about 10 union employees.  One to hold the fish, one to hold the camera, one to hold the ruler, one to hold the screwdriver, and 6 to supervise (hold up shovels).  Plus if one person is not there the operation is shut down until a fill in arrives. ;)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man those are nice crappies Deadeye.  I haven't caught a crappie for a long time.  I need to go fishing.....  Almost caught with things around the house in time for fall fishing,,,,,  I hope.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks LPS with the wild parsnip information.  Got to look that up.  Deadeye those slabs look great!!!  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One humid, still,  soggy morning here. Some good T-storms last nite brought another inch of rain to us down here in swampland. Looks like highs in the low 70's for a week or so...in other words, for me, just right.  The 'mater's sure are liking it. I've been giving away bags of sweet 100's, picking a small basket full every day off the one plant I have. Think when this cawfee pot is empty, I just might whip up a ham, cheddar, and green pepper omelet.  Picked up some purple clover honey the other day, some toast with that might fill out the bill....have a good day, guys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Rebs I wish I was close enough to stop over for breakfast.  It is apple jacks for me today.  Humid as heck here.  Still gonna get to 77 here.  Not quite cool enough for me.  Sure darker in the mornings now. 

Not to be a morning downer but what the hell is it with these guys sexually assaulting little kids and killing them.  I don't see how they can even think sex in those situations.  Absolutely sick.  What a terrible thing those families are going through.  That is two of them in the last few days.  Think good thoughts for them. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all! LPS I agree. What a scum bag. Watkins us 12 miles south of me. That town sure has been hit with bad luck this summer.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
for me it's the death penalty for child molesters, period.  Getting my pork and beef ready for cheddar cheese chili dogs.  Tomorrow I will make the 25 pounds.  Today I'm ripping our shower apart.  Taking the sliding doors out and putting a shower curtain in.  My wife is getting a knee replacement, so this will make it easier for her to get in and out.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd like just one minute with that sick mofo. They'd haveta rewrite the book on inhuman torture.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
for me it's the death penalty for child molesters, period.  Getting my pork and beef ready for cheddar cheese chili dogs.  Tomorrow I will make the 25 pounds.  Today I'm ripping our shower apart.  Taking the sliding doors out and putting a shower curtain in.  My wife is getting a knee replacement, so this will make it easier for her to get in and out.  good luck.

RH, put in one of the curved shower curtain bars...much nicer than the straight ones. Still use any shower curtain ya want, but gives you more room to move about. I did that when I remodeled my bathroom.

http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/Moen-Curved-Shower-Rod---Brushed-Nickel/0000000089038?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping%2Bsearch&utm_campaign=google%2Bproduct%20search&gslfah&gclid=COPcyfP-2c4CFQuNaQodMAcF5Q

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Rebs I wish I was close enough to stop over for breakfast.  It is apple jacks for me today.  Humid as heck here.  Still gonna get to 77 here.  Not quite cool enough for me.  Sure darker in the mornings now. 

Swing on down! I'll whip ya one up, with a side of cherry tomato's!!!   ;)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, howes everyone, nice cool morning. gonna check a bait today hope its hit. forgot my phone outside last night. ummmm that's about it. have a great day!
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer lucky a little blue munchkin didn't pop out of his hollow tree and grab that phone.... ;)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
more like a Gremlin reb, LOL
78.50"

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Reinhard, a couple more things you may want to get if round don't have them.

(my wife has had two knees done)

Hand held shower head with hose
Chair for in shower
Grab handles, We used the suction cup type.
Nonslip mat for bottom od tub or stall

Toilet riser if not comfort height already
Grab handle by toilet

And we found a rocking  chair good for helping get range of motion back.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Del!!!  I went with her to a orientation about the whole process.  The things you suggested are the things I have bought.  Plus side of this is as we get older these things are needed anyway.  I have one of those elevated toilet seats in a couple of bathrooms already for my mother-in-law who is 90 and has been living with us since 2007.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer lucky a little blue munchkin didn't pop out of his hollow tree and grab that phone.... ;)
so waht's this rip glenn day????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aw c'mon, smurfy, it's just fun day!!!  :party1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ya big baby, uve.been slamming me for.3 days, and i aint cry over my fruit loops.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya big baby, uve.been slamming me for.3 days, and i aint cry over my fruit loops.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:I don't need help like you 2. And besides you where eating smurfberry crunch!!; :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: if it makes you 2 feel better being your best shot boys!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And Whiney McPup speaks up....... ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Boar, wanna play Whack-a-smurf? *SMACK*DING*    :bonk:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Can I play?  I love that game.   :happy1:

Well tonight is the night to pick up a portable toilet and make a run to the beer store for my wife's and my upcoming 40th birthday party this Saturday.  I sprayed the property for skeeters yesterday and mowed of the CRP for campers.  The music and food will arrive Saturday so it sounds like the work is almost done.  Well except for cleaning out the shed were everyone is going to be.  I'm sure Sunday I will be MIA around here. ;)
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a Happy birthday!  Maybe ya could dig some holes and have smurf jump in a couple so ya can play that game! Croquet mallets might work...*BONK*    :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
jeez reb your touchy these days, I was referring smurf the big baby... you've been a lot more active here lately, I sense a rif in the force of hso...
78.50"