Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900879 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I wasn't invited! :scratch: besides I will be at a union picnic. Much more classy! ;) ;) Better yet up in norden Minnesota!!!

Have fun there sir general!!! :bow: happy 40th to both you and da misses!!! Come to think of it, she must be a saint to put up with the likes of you!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
jeez reb your touchy these days, I was referring smurf the big baby... you've been a lot more active here lately, I sense a rif in the force of hso...
and there you go again... :scratch: :doah:stirring the pot!!! :drinking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"Union picnic".....what do they serve there, bull?   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
jeez reb your touchy these days, I was referring smurf the big baby... you've been a lot more active here lately, I sense a rif in the force of hso...

I KNOW that, knockwurst!!! I was referring to SMURF!!! Cripes!  Reread it! Everyone's bungled up around here!!!!!!!!!!!!    :scratch:

I think what yer sensing is probably just a gas bubble.... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/24/16, 12:58:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Union picnic".....what do they serve there, bull?   :rotflmao:
strike signs, weingarten rights, grievance forms. Things like that! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Del!!!  I went with her to a orientation about the whole process.  The things you suggested are the things I have bought.  Plus side of this is as we get older these things are needed anyway.  I have one of those elevated toilet seats in a couple of bathrooms already for my mother-in-law who is 90 and has been living with us since 2007.  good luck.
I thought you probably were on top of it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Suns up in a slightly overcast sky. Looks like it's gonna be a nice one, so said the cardinal that woke me up at 5:20 am. I notice on cloudy and foggy days, the crows are CAWCAWCAWCAW in the morning, but when it's clear and getting light out, the songbirds are at it.  Interesting. After cawfee's done, I think some scrambled eggs with smoked ham mixed in and some maple sausages are in order. Then I'm going to finally get to making the fixin's for those tacos and burro toes I bypassed last nite.  Enjoy the day, guys..... ;)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
only you would eat burro toes reb... hecked abait last night, it was hit, small bear, looks like it left moma last spring. buthing to get to excited about. my halle boo turns 18 tomorrow. sniff sniff, baby is all grown up. good thing is she wants to hunt this year. not much news going on, just waiting for ice. have a good day gents
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone loves burritos, Boar!  *Burro-toes* That was Rebspeak, not to be confused Boar-o-glypics.  ;D

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice cool morning.  Getting ready to make cheddar chili dogs today.    25 pounds of them.  Got me 2 1/2 pounds of high temp cheese for these as well.  Deer camp is asking for some.  Going to make some polish next.  Deer camp is asking for those also.   Have a great day everyone. good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
wen i think of burro toes,  i think of yur neighbor lady and you giving her a pedicure
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wen i think of burro toes,  i think of yur neighbor lady and you giving her a pedicure
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our Boar is far smarter than we thought.   :Clap:

And get back under yer spotted mushroom, ya blue sprite.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas. looking forward to heading nort tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! busy putting another contract proposal together, although after opening that email I got from Reb I had to go wash my eyes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking to be a nice day. we could use some rain in my area!!!!!!! garden is winding down. not looking forward to my last mater of the year!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
why wash eyes out, reb sending neighborlady pictures of the nights event to you?
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good morning guys.  it was 52 at our house this morning.  66 for a high today.  Cool and windy.  Feels great.  Inside cooking weather.  May have to make a hotdish after work.  Our tomatoes are just starting to get color to them.  Cukes aren't counting up too fast neither.  Eating them all in salads.  There will be no pickle making this year.  I think we have about a dozen jars yet so I will make it through the year I think.  Have to do some store bought ones in between.  Just had a braunsweiger sandwich.  I haven't had one in a while.  I like mayo and sliced homemade dill pickles on them.  Awesome combo. 

I am curious to see picks of Rebs and the neighbor lady in action but then again it could really ruin what so far is a great day........   It brings back memories of when I used to work at a mink ranch when I was a kid.  Boy do they go at it.....  :rotflmao: :Clap:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, don't let Boar and Smurf get to ya with their ideas. I'd hate to see me with the NL in action.  :puke:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and yes Glenn she is a saint.  Well everything is cleaned up, wine bottled, 22 cases of beer purchased, and sprayed the yard for sweets one more time.  We will pick up tables and chairs after work and get set up.  We ordered 20 pounds of pulled pork to be picked up tomorrow.  Well guys time for me to hit the sack.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, well we had some storms roll through last night around midnight and no power at the shop.  Been here since 4 am  sitting in the dark having to tell customers sorry but no coffee this morning. No coffee makes homer angry  :doah:. They don't expect to have it restored until 9:00 this morning  :bs:. I guess those Union guys need their beauty rest before a hard day of standing around all day, just kidding Glenn  :happy1:. I'm spoiled with my coffee, I had to go down the  street to a gas station for my morning coffee  :puke:. Hope y'all have a better day than I'm having.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck general sounds like fun. Morning people,  have day off and getting ready for our 2 mile walk. 2 salmon filets are in the brine for a later smoke, it's gonna be a great day.....see ya!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that coffee!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sorry to hear that Coffee and glad to hear that General.  Hope you both have a good day!  Well I just told the wife that Bailey Bros. (my ice fishing product company) should start making epi pens.  There is only $3 worth of medicine in each one and now sell for $600.  We could sell ours for $300.....  After further discussion with her I guess we aren't going to be doing it....  ha ha 

TGIF!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Have fun G hope your Lady has a great B-party!! 1 more day of the grind, then I'm heading to check out a site, replenish a couple min licks, tomorrow is clean up day, gona set up a bow stand and get organized. Today is my Baby Boarlits Birthday, 18 and all growed up, daddys girls. hard to wrap my head around it. Have a great day gents.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun G hope your Lady has a great B-party!! 1 more day of the grind, then I'm heading to check out a site, replenish a couple min licks, tomorrow is clean up day, gona set up a bow stand and get organized. Today is my Baby Boarlits Birthday, 18 and all growed up, daddys girls. hard to wrap my head around it. Have a great day gents.
damn your getting old boar!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoping to cut out early to head nort!!!!!!!!!!

coffee..............I can relate!!!!!!! might just as well not get outta bed if theres no coffee. and in regards to that union poke??????????????? maybe they worked all night!!!!!!???????? OSHA says they need rest!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND WEEKEND ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck general sounds like fun. Morning people,  have day off and getting ready for our 2 mile walk. 2 salmon filets are in the brine for a later smoke, it's gonna be a great day.....see ya!
enjoy your day off boober!!!!!!!!!!!!

and boar.............................. you have a good one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

coffee..............I can relate!!!!!!! might just as well not get outta bed if theres no coffee. and in regards to that union poke??????????????? maybe they worked all night!!!!!!???????? OSHA says they need rest!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND WEEKEND ALL!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

After taking a ride to see the progress on the power lines I give you my apology Glenn  :bow: the union guys are standing around waiting for the non Union tree cutters to finish before they start doing their work on the lines
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: I knew that!!! Need something to get done call the union guys!;! Right general!!!! :bow: :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'll be making the trek to be at G's party. Seems he trusts me enough to be his bartender......
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!