Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901885 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
morning fellas. looking forward to heading nort tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! busy putting another contract proposal together.

Glenn's working on new contract proposal with his team. :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 :Clap: :rotflmao:

I wonder what the kids did to deserve that punishment.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellas. looking forward to heading nort tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! busy putting another contract proposal together.

Glenn's working on new contract proposal with his team. :doah:
I do my best thinkin there soooooooooooooo..................................

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:Clap: :rotflmao:

I wonder what the kids did to deserve that punishment.
its all peaches and cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No comment on the office situation listed earlier.  Although I hope they have a turbo vent fan....   Well off to Bemidji to get the wife new tires on her car and to do some shopping and have a bite to eat.  Should be a great day.  Have a good one all of you.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone around this weekend? Must all be in bed yet... ;)  64* and heavy fawg here. Ultra-hume after the day long soaker down here yday  in Swampville. Gonna pick up some buddies at noon and head downtown to the 51st annual Greek Fest. Haven't missed one in many years. Makes me think of my Dad; we used to go to it in the 70's.  Gotta stuff my mug with the gyros, tyropitakia, souvlaki, baklava, spanakopita, and karidopita. That's what I get everytime...*urp* Won't haveta eat tonite!  Have a good day, all....Opa!!!

http://greekfestrochester.com/food.html
« Last Edit: August 08/28/16, 07:25:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I'm here rebby rubber baby bunker butter, having tha java. wondering what to do today, one of my bait sites was hit pretty good, have 3 different bears on it, one nice shooter maybe 275. opener is Thursday, I have wedding on sat. till sunday, bummer, following weekend, another wedding, bummer. but its a long season. Gota make some scent balls to hang as one site is a new site and really need to get that scent on the air currents. maybe mow lawn. suppose to be warm again this week, I'm so ready for the cool temps to come in. Have a great guys.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My cuz said to heck with it last year, sold his house in the classy section of St. Paul, and bought a little place with 40 acres outside of Pine City. Built a chicken coop, bought a little tractor, planted a huge garden, and then a bear smashed the coop, ate the chickens, and dug up his garden. He's baiting right now, and has his artillery ready for the season. (He has a LOT of kick-azz guns, big deer hunter) Maybe you could swing by and help him shoot da bear.  ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm here to Rebs.  Went to Bemidji and got the wifes new tires mounted yesterday.  Went awesome.  Did the Wally World thing for the first time.  Ordered the tires on Wally site and had them delivered to the store.  Got an oil change and the tires put on.  Goodyear Eagles.  They ranged from 158-185 everywhere else.  Got them for $104 and free shipping to store.  Cost $12 ea to mount and balance.  Get lifetime rotation with that.  As long as they are on the same car.  Now we are going to get an oil change there ($25) when shopping and get free rotation.  Heck of a deal and they did a great job too. 

Also went to the new meat market (beef and pork not women) and checked it out.  Great place.  Got some of their sausages and some steaks and bulk breakfast sausage.  Will try that with eggs after another cup or two of mud.  The place is called Stittsworth Meats.  The also have Louisiana Pellet grills and sauces and rubs too.  The place smells great.  I was probably drooling while I was there. Will go back for sure.  Thought of RH and you guys when I was there. 

Going to work on the lawn mower today.  I put new steering gears on it but didn't do the bushings.  Need to do that too I guess.  Then VIKES at noon today.   :happy1: :happy1:  Can't wait for that but it does take a chunk out of the day.  I am putting a pork loin roast wrapped in bacon on the Daniel Boone while that is on.  Hope it turns out to be good sandwich material for the week..

A friend of mine's son is bear baiting for the first time.  The dad has shot a bear or two but not for years.  I have a barrel of Boar's Private Reserve Bear Bouya in a barrel that I gave him to use and told him to get a Super Shooter to shoot the oil into the trees.  He has a huge bear coming in on one of his baits.  He cleans it up every day.  I will try to post the pics for you.  Thanks Boar. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will try again.  HHMM it is a Jpeg from his trail camera but it won't send.  Says error occurred.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Man I hope he tags it,Wish him luck, one cant post jpeg, it has to downsized to jpg in order to post, if ya want send it to me and I should be able to geter done.
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So how do you change it from a jpeg to a jpg?  Can't find any kids around to do it for me.  lol

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
on a phone I can do it, on a PC ive no clue, specially with the new windows 10 BS.
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm up....just movin slow. Was at G's party last night bar tending...Mama wanted to be home, so we drove home in the fog last night......uugg.....need coffee. ....  :coffee:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am trying to send some pics HD. They are JPEG so it says error sending.  How do I make them JPG's on Windows 10?  Boar and me are spinning our wheels on it.  lol  Go figure.. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Left click  on the file to highlight it, right click on the file, a menue sjould pop up. Scroll down to rename,  click on that....then change the extention to .jpg....

Are you sure the file ain't just to big?

Still working on coffee....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
their up  barry, good to go.
78.50"

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Back in Rochester.  Boo Hoo

Had BLT and Corn.  Great to get some good tomatoes and corn.  One thing I miss up north. 

Might watch the vikes a while, but it seems like every time I do they look stupid and then I am mad at myself for wasting the time.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The ViQueens?! Ha! Go to the Greek Fest. I'll buy ya an Ouzo.  ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nah, I don't do Greek. 

And isn't ouzo that stuff that tastes like turpentine mixed with licorice?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone does Greek. Yer just hooked on those tooty-frooty kinds of rice. Tastes like Anise. Not anus. 'Course, before ya ask, I wouldn't know.   ;D

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone does Greek. Yer just hooked on those tooty-frooty kinds of rice. Tastes like Anise. Not anus. 'Course, before ya ask, I wouldn't know.   ;D
I got 6 different rice grains here,Use em all differently BUT cook any of em and let em sit for days they will taste of anus I love Greek foods!! Where is the fest?? I'll drink Ouzo wit ya!!
« Last Edit: August 08/28/16, 04:20:24 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Love Greek food, if the kid and I didn't go to the Viking game we woulda came down.   Game what game , the cheerleaders were ROCKIN!!! So much is missed watching it on the tube.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got 6 different rice grains here,Use em all differently BUT cook any of em and let em sit for days they will taste of anus I love Greek foods!! Where is the fest?? I'll drink Ouzo wit ya!!

Down here in swampland!! I'm STILL stuffed!!! *URP*

http://greekfestrochester.com/

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Used to be out by Silver Lake.   Here in Rochester. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Used to be out by Silver Lake.   Here in Rochester.

In the 70's, Del!  Where you been??! O ya, you don't do Greek.......... :scratch: How was that new stadium, boober? I see the queens won!  ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Stadium is pretty neat. Our seats were low on one end so we had to catch the jumbo screen when the play was at the other end on certain plays. Count on digging deep in your wallet if you plan on a game , but it sure is fun to do now and then.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My wallet ain't too deep. In fact, I can see all the pennies and nickels right now.   :doah: