Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902265 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
what did tickets run ya.??
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Sheez your a busy one!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Hey buddy!!! I'm back!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Spose it depends on where you sit,  ours were a Franklin and a Grant a seat.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would love to see a game in the new stadium.  The Vikes did well yesterday.  They look better each game. 

We got just shy of 2" of rain last night.  Man it thundered loud too.  Kind of nice but we don't need any more rain for quite awhile.

I love those gyros Reb.  I hope you had one for me.  No idea what the other Greek stuff you mentioned was. 

Well another Monday.  They sure are going fast.  Already going to be Sept this week.  Unreal.  Thanks for posting those bear pics Boar.  I found 4 bags of donuts in my deep freeze.  My buddy is going to pick them up today along with some candy I have.  Sure hope he gets a shot at that bear. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey glwnns back!, don't forget to put on ur helmet buddy, tough world out there. Yeah Id like to see him tag it for sure. wish him luck!!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
heres a pic of the bear i hope to get halle a shot at.

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Good morning.   I'm still trying to recover from the weekend.   The party was to much fun for me.   Now to suffer through this day and clean everything up after work today.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. I was gone all last week and coming back to work has been busy. Finally getting caught up. We had the grandkids all last week. Had a good time. Did some camping and fishing. Took them tubing and swimming. We sure missed them when they went home on Sunday. Looking forward seeing some bear pictures from the fellow bear hunters. I don't get to hunt this year. Probably for the better. May actually get something done around the house yet this fall. Have a good day.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning all, hey JB, good to have ya back! I gots a good bear for halle going but I tell ya, hes not to interested in eating, hes been in twice, I checked the cam yesterday and over 370 pictures, hes on 8 of them and alls he did was sniff the barrel and wrestle a bit, didn't even pull the log out for a sample. tells me theirs a lot of naturals in the woods. plenty of time, I'm not even ready to hunt anyway. rest of the pics were of 6 fats as coons, giving the barrel a hard time. wish I had a way of getting rid of those sukers with out losing the bear. have a good day gents.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, hey JB, good to have ya back! I gots a good bear for halle going but I tell ya, hes not to interested in eating, hes been in twice, I checked the cam yesterday and over 370 pictures, hes on 8 of them and alls he did was sniff the barrel and wrestle a bit, didn't even pull the log out for a sample. tells me theirs a lot of naturals in the woods. plenty of time, I'm not even ready to hunt anyway. rest of the pics were of 6 fats as coons, giving the barrel a hard time. wish I had a way of getting rid of those sukers with out losing the bear. have a good day gents.
hey this isn't a bear thread...............wanna keep on track??????????????

morning folks!!!!!!!!!!!! bank run today and getting ready to head north Thursday nite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Dogone Frontier internet down again yesterday for 7 hrs and 7-8 days ago it was down 4 hrs!!
 bore there is so much sprouting and sprouted in the woods here I never seen this much! Pickin berries was hit an miss a few here an there. We filled icream pails in 2 stops of raspberries an blackberries in 2 hours this year! Must be the 17 inches rain siince Midmay
« Last Edit: August 08/31/16, 09:02:53 AM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
boy JB, i wouldnt put up with that if i were you.
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dis is a public service announcement!!!!!!!! if your out and about driving around............law enforcement is out there big time. so iffin ya wanna save a few extra bucks for beer money this weekend i'd watch the speed and other laws. I just did a bank run..........elk river to downtown Minneapolis to maple grove to rogers to ramsey..........theres lotz pointing radar guns!!!!!!!

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ya didn't warn me..
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
*MEEP*MEEP*    ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya didn't warn me..
:bonk: :bonk: :banghead: :banghead:you don't count! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I think I'm back to fully recovered however I have not had a beer since last Saturday.   I cleaned out the shed yesterday and I'm going to deliver the bar to the person who won it this evening.  Tomorrow we will be getting the camper ready to head out for one last weekend.  Nagatha 2 has been neglected as of late so I'll have to figure out something for her to do this weekend.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I'm back to fully recovered however I have not had a beer since last Saturday.   I cleaned out the shed yesterday and I'm going to deliver the bar to the person who won it this evening.  Tomorrow we will be getting the camper ready to head out for one last weekend.  Nagatha 2 has been neglected as of late so I'll have to figure out something for her to do this weekend.
it was that much fun huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Kids nowadays..... :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
New all time record for me. We saw 11 cop cars between Rochester and St Paul on highway 52.  Most of them had someone pulled over.   Been driving that road for darn near 50 years, and this is most by far.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I see that once in awhile also on 35 going north.  Not many times but it happens Del.  The thing about driving the same places for 50 years or many years is seeing the changes over time.  Up north where I hunt for example, they planted small pines after logging.  Now they are full grown mature pines.  Catch myself telling those who drive with me, Ya I remember when they were just a foot tall.  Talk about repeating yourself. 

Well my wife went in for knee replacement on Tuesday.  Had the operation that day.  Still there.  Supposed to come home today but she was throwing up this morning.  Was supposed to go there to watch a therapy session but she told me to hold off until she knows what's next.  Went there yesterday to visit.  Had flowers delivered.  They were from our church.  Very nice of them.  Then two pastors came.  We all prayed and also talked hunting and cooking.  Those pastors do great work on their own time.  Today I'm going to put the elevated toilet seat on the bathroom.  Took the doors off of the bath area and replaced them with a shower curtain.  Easier for my wife to get in and out.  Have a great day.  good l uck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all!!! Made the trek to Minneapolis this morning already. Attending a labor law and labor arbitration conference today .

Hope all goes well with your wife Reiny!!!! My bride had both her knees done, and a hip. I can't stress enough the importance of the follow-up physical therapy. Well it's off to do some learning!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hope as gose well reiny best wishes... good luck on the learning, i know ya can do it, dont forget to bring ur big pink eraser, and ask.questions. youllbe fine., dont forget ur special name tag, so they understand, and no scribling on the walls...
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope things work out well for yer missus, RH! Good luck to her!   She'll do great with it!    54* and a bit nipply...feels like Fall!  ;)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Hope your wife has a quick and full recovery RH. Just another day at work today. have a good one all.    Oh and to Glen,  :moon:. Boar can talk bear any time he wants.  :happy1: ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Hope your wife has a quick and full recovery RH. Just another day at work today. have a good one all.    Oh and to Glen,  :moon:. Boar can talk bear any time he wants.  :happy1: ;)
:rotflmao:as long as he just talks it and doesn't go it!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, little blue buddy!!  Be careful and watch out for those cops today!     *MEEP*MEEP*    ;D

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best wishes for the Missus RH.  So great that you are retired and can be there for her.  Would be a huge difference if you had to go to work and take care of the home front.