Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950154 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Long story Boar.....Court order, extra time in jail...bla...bla...bla
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, LPS, it's Viking time!!!! I'm going to make some tater tot deal with a mix of sour cream and ranch dressing on top.  Then put sliced green onions and jalapenos over 3/4 of the dish and leave 1/4 with just the green onions but will top off the whole deal with a bunch of shredded cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese gets mellted good.  I put the tator tots in the oven and bake them first before I put the other stuff on.  Then after the stuff is put on I put it back in the oven until the cheese melds in there good.  oh ya, I will also fry up some bacon until crispy, drain the fat and then chop up the bacon and sprinkle that over as well.  Should be good.  I will also pick up a couple of boneless pork loins from Cub since they have them at 1.69 lb.  I'll be picking some up every day.  Never have enough Canadian bacon plus some for pork roasts.  Go Vikings and Skol  :toast: :toast: :toast:good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you do it up right RH.  I read a tater tot hot dish recipe a few years ago where they add Lipton Onion soup mix on top of the burger.  Nice touch. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be a nice addition.  Just added a couple of more additions to the tater tot dish.  sliced up some of my chili dogs and cilantro.  Getting some good salsa as well.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah, tater tot hotdish is awesome.  A week in san Diego and looks like I have a lot to catch up on. Had a great time, although we didnt get to everything on the list we did a tour of the uss midway, man was that cool. Lots of beach time and great drinks and eats, my neck is sore from all the bikinis, at the same time the back of my head is hurting from the wife  :doah:. Anyhow back to reality...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Appears you need a bit more practice there bobber!!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobber, you must have missed my directions on how to get to Black's beach.....   Or maybe that was on another forum.   

Girls don't wear bikinis there.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Glad ya had a good time, boober!! Hope yer eyes are healed up!  ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that sounds like fun Bobber.  Well start a new week today.  Sure could have slept late today.  The problem is that when I take a day off or on the weekends when I am going to sleep late I usually wake up and can't get back to sleep cuz there are things I want to do.  Oh well I guess that is a good thing.  Sure feeling like fall in the air. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Loving the cool temps.  morning guys. off to the work week.  where would i be without starting of the work week bashing glenn,   he' must be adding more dust to his work boots.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Loving the cool temps.  morning guys. off to the work week.  where would i be without starting of the work week bashing glenn,   he' must be adding more dust to his work boots.
typical work week for you...........spreadin sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lookin like that bruin out smarted ya again!!!!!!!!

morning folks!!!!!! yep its a Monday!!!!!!!!   well time to get to it!!!                         

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin ' guys!! Sunny and 60* here in Swampville.  I DID sleep in late for ya!! 7:30!!  ;D Sure is nice not getting up at 4:30 am anymore for those 12 hr days and weekends...I'm lovin' it. Did get all the painting done "downstair" yday. What a pain!!!! Don't paint the walls in a long stairway unless you have to. The ceiling in the stairway is sprayed texture, and it got little dings in it over the years from carrying stuff downstairs and hitting it. After touching it up, the spots stuck out like a sore thumb....so I ended up rolling the entire ceiling, too. About 1/4 cup paint left over. Just barely made it. Go over it more than once, or too much paint, and your texturing will come off. Only get one chance at that.  Hate doing that. Carpet goes in next week, and hopefully my new 'fridge will be here tomorrow and put in.  Sold the "old" one in 30 mns on that  C-list...didn't know so many folks wanted a good used 'fridge. Money,money, money. Thinkin' some thick sliced bacon, eggs and toast sounds purty good right now....have a good day, guys! You too, Glenn!  ; ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin ' guys!! Sunny and 60* here in Swampville.  I DID sleep in late for ya!! 7:30!!  ;D Sure is nice not getting up at 4:30 am anymore for those 12 hr days and weekends...I'm lovin' it. Did get all the painting done "downstair" yday. What a pain!!!! Don't paint the walls in a long stairway unless you have to. The ceiling in the stairway is sprayed texture, and it got little dings in it over the years from carrying stuff downstairs and hitting it. After touching it up, the spots stuck out like a sore thumb....so I ended up rolling the entire ceiling, too. About 1/4 cup paint left over. Just barely made it. Go over it more than once, or too much paint, and your texturing will come off. Only get one chance at that.  Hate doing that. Carpet goes in next week, and hopefully my new 'fridge will be here tomorrow and put in.  Sold the "old" one in 30 mns on that  C-list...didn't know so many folks wanted a good used 'fridge. Money,money, money. Thinkin' some thick sliced bacon, eggs and toast sounds purty good right now....have a good day, guys! You too, Glenn!  ; ;D
Reb..........I ALWAYS have a good day when I can impose pain and agony on employers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Glenn the Inquisitor"  ....... :bow:    :kingscourt:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobber, you must have missed my directions on how to get to Black's beach.....   Or maybe that was on another forum.   

Girls don't wear bikinis there.....
    It was high on my list but apparently not the wife's. Got pretty close though, was by Scripps pier.  Next time!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well back to work today.   We did get the deer stand done this past weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Oooo, so close.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boy that's roughin it??????????

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
what??????????? everyone sleeping in????????? morning all. have to go to a funeral today so took the opportunity to get some ugly spots in the lawn reseeded this morning. probably got more done already then the general will all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! looks like rain is on its way Thursday so hopefully I can get that fall/winter fertilizer down on the rest of the lawn wed nite.

have a good day all!!!!!!!!!

hey boar??????? hows the knotting coming!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sleeping just busy at work. Good morning!! Another lovely day at work. We got our food plots all planted this past weekend. Only buried the tractor once and a skid steer once. of course that happened right away and I thought it is going to be a long day. Everything went good after that. I would say now all we need is some rain, but I am not going there. Already a ton of moisture in the ground. Now we just need some nice days to make it grow some. Sorry Boar, I know the cooler weather would help you out. I can't believe bowhunting opens on Saturday. Maybe I will be ready to hunt in a week or two. Need to get my stands up and ready to hunt though. Hope to get to that this week sometime after work. Have a good day all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
what??????????? everyone sleeping in????????? morning all. have to go to a funeral today so took the opportunity to get some ugly spots in the lawn reseeded this morning. probably got more done already then the general will all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! looks like rain is on its way Thursday so hopefully I can get that fall/winter fertilizer down on the rest of the lawn wed nite.

If ya wouldn't have been out standing in yer yard, that woulda been one less big ugly spot!!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A few days ago we were being nostalgic and reminiscing about making hay in the old days.  A bale fork was mentioned a few times.  Just in case someone out there hasn't seen one or doesn't know what they are, here is a picture of mine.  I still have it hanging in the shed.  One thing for sure, you don't want it to come down on your head.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow, General that's a big one for sure.  It makes mine look pretty weak.
Here is my grandson checking out a couple last weekend.  Looks like I have
a lot of improvements to do.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice looking deer stands you guys.  It is mid day and only mid 50's here today.  Cloudy and looking like fall.  it is kind of invigorating.  Tis the season....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

don't you and Del gotta go out to lunch er something!!!!!!!!!!!
If ya wouldn't have been out standing in yer yard, that woulda been one less big ugly spot!!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Having probs with posting "quotes" then replies? Bet ya weren't real good with yer Mattel See 'n Say, either!  ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Having probs with posting "quotes" then replies? Bet ya weren't real good with yer Mattel See 'n Say, either!  ;D
my etch a sketch either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did well with my divorced Barbie though...................I got all kens stuff with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A few days ago we were being nostalgic and reminiscing about making hay in the old days.  A bale fork was mentioned a few times.  Just in case someone out there hasn't seen one or doesn't know what they are, here is a picture of mine.  I still have it hanging in the shed.  One thing for sure, you don't want it to come down on your head.

wow that's a chunk of heavy duty steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
my etch a sketch either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did well with my divorced Barbie though...................I got all kens stuff with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Kens stuff??? BUT you still prance around the full length door mirror wit the Barbie clothes you saved for years and had full sized midget replicas made wit union pension funds :moon: :bonk: :happy1:

You Devil wit da Blue dress on :puke:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

wow that's a chunk of heavy duty steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually we used the fork that was for loose hay for bales when they came along.  Stood on a plank mounted on the wall of the barn so we could see to pull the trip rope.  There was sort of a drive through area where the wagons came in.