Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4956907 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Maybe you should put some on yer upper and lower lip, then pucker up!!!    :moon:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
i love ya do Reb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Awwww...ya made me feel warm and fuzzy!!!!!  :cry: ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hahahahaha that deserves an applause.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Omg, you guys crack me up. Speaking of that I just hate it when I walk in from workville and the wife says " well you better check this out" or yesterday it was "wait til you see what's going on in the bathroom ". Usually it's before I can even take my shoes off. Let me grab a beer first, so ya low and behold some tiles are falling off in the shower," easy fix i said"..grabbed some poly and duct tape and walla, fixed , until I'm done hunting.  :happy1: Then I got the "well that isn't gonna fly since we're having thanksgiving "  I said "who the hell is gonna be showering during dinner" I was thinking her sis but thank got that didn't accidentally come out. So looks like I'm gonna havta put on the tool belt and do some interior designing.  I told her if she plays her cards right I'll put in two faucets in the surround..  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That's great, boober!  HEE!  "Excuse me ma'am, but yer grout lines are showing"......
« Last Edit: October 10/26/16, 05:32:06 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh sure, reb gets love and i get the headaches,.i hope you two are happy together. sniff
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you need a smurf hug? I think not..... :scratch:   ;D

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you still have the chunk of tooth I would actually try to super glue it back in.  I would try it.  They glue in crowns!!!!!  I would use Loctite Super Glue, Ultra Gel Control. It is temp and moisture resistant and I use it in my ice fishing products.  It is the stuff!!!!  Let us know how it works.  Will only cost you about $3.99 to try it.  Have a cocktail and have your wife dry it off and apply glue and you will be set to go...

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
if one gets it cocked eye and sticks could be tough beans

78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks you just came up with tomorrows "word for the day"...   COCKEYED   lol

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'mornin'...lol. Lotsa rain last night so off to Canada I go. Been battling the alien but given enough tincture, I will persevere. Think I got everyone's diapers changed and pacifiers in place before heading out. More lamb on the grill planned in addition to eating the apple crisp Mrs. Cheviot is manufacturing. Hopefully there is some left by the time I get to Bemidji.  :happybounce:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh sure, reb gets love and i get the headaches,.i hope you two are happy together. sniff
ah maybe a group hug?? :moon:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Gee with all this hugging going on I am starting to get concerned. :bonk: Well not much new here. just another day at the salt mines. One more day to Friday. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup bout the same here to, I bought one of those primos shooting mono sticks for halle, dang i like it to, spendy but nice to work with and easy to pack in. should reciev my seasoning for some red barn baloney today this weekend im making bear cheddar jlapeno ring balony, but in braut size links. hope it turns out. have a great day guys..
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been using the same stick for 4 years now. They are awesome. Worth every penny.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
42 here about 5, on the way to 55. Maybe 60 tomorrow, might actually feel like doing some chores outside the next couple of days. Hope everyone has a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yup bout the same here to, I bought one of those primos shooting mono sticks for halle, dang i like it to, spendy but nice to work with and easy to pack in. should reciev my seasoning for some red barn baloney today this weekend im making bear cheddar jlapeno ring balony, but in braut size links. hope it turns out. have a great day guys..

"Red barn baloney"....that sounds like a perfect cockeyed phrase for boarspeak banter.  ;D There; I've used the word of the day, and poked at boarski all in one sentence. I'm off to a roaring start, like a herd of turtles. 39* and gray out, with a bit 'o fawg. Wedder morjits are yapping a warm up for the weekend, and All Hallow's Eve will be 65* and clear, so they yak. I can't believe that Monday is Halloween.  With those temps, the candy-grubbing street urchins will be out in full force. I have three bags of candy, and that's it. $12. What a rip. Maybe I should hand out crabapples instead; I've got plenty. Coulda saved $12.
To me, Halloween starts of the holiday season, not exactly my favorite time of year. Home Depot and Menards was already bedecked with christmas trees and all the fluff that goes with it last weekend. Maybe they should just leave it up year round to get a jump on the season. They can promote that way ahead of time, but I can't find my fertilizer in the Fall....... :scratch:  Time for another cuppa cawfee, you guys have a good day.  I just thought of a way to save that candy I bought, and scare the urchins away.......   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought this little feller was really cute...

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gents, reb I hate to say it but you seem a little on the crabby side, Crack open one of those snickers, it'll make you feel better. :bow: Really been quiet at work lately so I'm bugging otta here in morning fir some rooster  chasing. The pooch has been on my heals since I brought out the orange and filled his on the go food and water jug. Hope time goes slow Cuz when I get back its time to keep the Mrs happy and start tearing the tub and walls out in the shower... :cry:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah one more thing, that looks like a fatty on the home screen, thanks for reminding me, time to roll up a sausage and beef fatzilla .  ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Crabby???! WTH!?!? Where did That come from????????!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's just the way I took it is all, no big deal. The boy and I  (which pisses the Mrs off) catagorize withTalley marks on all the kids that show up. I'm not going into different races but there sure is an influx that night strolling through he neighborhood....Where the hell did they come from we say..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! TGIF!!! plan to do some bow hunting this weekend and get a few things done around the house before gun season kicks in. Might even start packing for deer camp. The rifle I ordered for the wife won't be in until Monday now. I was hoping to get that sighted in this weekend, now we will have to scramble to get it done next week. Also need to get the dock pulled out this weekend. Should have done it last night, the lake was nice and calm. Have a good weekend!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Trip to Fargo yesterday. Today already made the trek to red wing. Hope to be home by noonish. Dam car is acting up. Spits sputters and kills when stopped. When driving it's ok. Engine lite came on. :scratch: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from the dentist where they Super Glued in my new crown.   :happy1:  Then I went and picked up my new gun.  Love it.  Savage Model 11 Predator 243.  Nikon scope that is real clear too..  Will be my deer gun and maybe shoot a yote too.  I played that fox cub video and my dogs came running when the little tyke was yipping...   lol   

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
That is my same caliber however I have a Remington since I need an semi-auto.  For yotes I use Horniday 58 grain bullets.  They are tack drivers.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do those blow a big exit hole G?  They sold me some Federal 85 grain Trophy Copper .  They said they will mushroom good in a deer but will go right through a coyote and not blow them up....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And copper doesn't poison you like lead does.   Not importa,nt with yotes, but venison it is. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aha good point Del.  $26 per box of 20.  Since I got two boxes I have 40.  So that should last about 20 years with 1 shot for practice and 1 shot for a deer.  Or maybe 10 years if I do 2 practice shots and shoot 1 deer and 1 coyote.  lol  We'll see.  Maybe I will shoot more with this gun.  Probably will.  My Sat. to work.  I traded with a work mate that hunts Canadian opener which is this weekend.  Then he will work for me next weekend.  Also I got my half a hog last night.  All butchered and wrapped up.  Lots of chops, steaks, and ground pork.  Also some breakfast sausage, and the pork bellies are in 3-4 lb chunks so I can make some more bacon.  I took the last pkg of our venny/beef burger out of the freezer.  Now I need to shoot a deer to grind up and mix with beef for this years supply.  It usually comes out to about a year supply for us.  Well have a great day all.