Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901790 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Nice frosty morning today. Ice was all gone yesterday. Just some slush along shore. Missed out on most of the rain yesterday and supposed nice today up here. Been fairly dry up here, but I know better then to ask for rain. It won't stop once it starts. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
37 to start our day, Bemidji was reporting fog but it's clear as a bell here. About .9" rain for us.It looks to be a little warmer & more sun today for us. Have a good 1, all
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morin, 36 here and it sounds like rain tonight again.  good music Dew!!  things are really greening up here too, have a good day!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning, yup frosty up here, good shot of rain yesterday, things are gone go green in a hurry. went and got my wheeler yesterday. cross my fingers. lookin to trade the dam thing off next year. nothing worse than having that icky feeling of  what where when cause of all the problems, like owning a ford. lol have a great day gents.!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning..........dumped an inch and a quarter of rain last nite. off to red wing today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :popcorn: ...
Got a 20 hp Evinrude in da shed dats been sittin there fur years. Decided to put it on da market since my boys don't use it no more. I'm taken it in to da marine mechanic to give it a check up before I try to sell it. I had ta ask da guy across da street to lift it into Borgie's SUV. I used ta lift dat ting over my head and now I can hardly lift it off da ground. :cry: Don't get old fellas'. Sometimes retirement ain't so great as it's cracked up ta be. This hurts, dat hurts, can't do dat anymore and on and on.............

All ta gedder now boys.... :kingscourt:

One two tree....Let's feel sorry.....fur Mr. Leeeeee

This used ta be my theme song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1mmOUkGHM
« Last Edit: April 04/19/17, 08:50:31 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Going to skim the walls in my dinning room today.  Ripped all  the wall paper off a few weeks ago.  Priming with paint is not going to do it over the sheet rock so it's skimming and then priming.  When we bought this house every room was wallpapered.  It's just now starting to wear and come off here and there.  I would never wallpaper anything.  Next week I'm planning on heading to Grand Marais to fish for two days up in the streams around there for steelhead.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel your pain.  I have steamed a lot of wallpaper off here.   Fortunately most of it is over plaster.  One spot was sheet rock, and the fool that did it didn't prime the sheet rock, so the paper was glued to the sheet rock paper and it all came off together.   What a mess. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Been there, done that RH. Ran into that when remodeling my kitchen. Sizing from wallpaper went into sheetrock paper. Ended up skimming every wall and sanding before painting. $#!!$  What a friggin' pain!!! Good luck!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Greetings from Swampville!  Another 1 3/4" last nite, along with some good hail and T-boomers. Standing water everywhere. Sump pump going every 5 mns. I think I predicted a few months ago it was gonna be one of those el soggo Springs, and it sure is. More rain coming later. This is one reason why I sold the boat, living down here in swamp country. Water is so high and fulla crap and debris on the local lake and river, it isn't funny. Takes weeks to settle down. Speaking of settling down, I'm thinking some thick hickory smoked bacon slices, two sunny-side up eggs, toast, juice, and maybe some toaster waffles (leggo my eggo) might be just the trick for today. Have had the stomach flu for the last five days, seems to have finally left, along with knocking me down four lbs. Lotsa soup, crackers, applesauce,and mashed taters. Need real food. Gotta get my strength back; never know when or where it's gonna be needed... ;)  Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/17, 05:58:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:popcorn: ...
Got a 20 hp Evinrude in da shed dats been sittin there fur years. Decided to put it on da market since my boys don't use it no more. I'm taken it in to da marine mechanic to give it a check up before I try to sell it. I had ta ask da guy across da street to lift it into Borgie's SUV. I used ta lift dat ting over my head and now I can hardly lift it off da ground. :cry: Don't get old fellas'. Sometimes retirement ain't so great as it's cracked up ta be. This hurts, dat hurts, can't do dat anymore and on and on.............

All ta gedder now boys.... :kingscourt:

One two tree....Let's feel sorry.....fur Mr. Leeeeee

This used ta be my theme song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u1mmOUkGHM

Huh...I thought THIS used to be yer song...or maybe I'm thinkin' of Glenn..... :scratch:

https://youtu.be/AbBr2bgAbcM
« Last Edit: April 04/20/17, 06:03:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we are getting closer to the weekend.  I can make it.  I have the urge to take tomorrow off but for no special reason so I have to power through it and save that day for something more special.  So the phrase for the day for me is:  SAVE THAT DAY!" 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. I am with ya Barry. We can make thru the last two days to get to the weekend. It may be a struggle. Not much new happening here. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
38 with a steady light rain going on here. It looks like it could keep it up for while this morning & even into the pm. A tenth or 2 in the gauge now. Hope you have a good Thursday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
37 and light rain here too. have not looked at the rain gauge yet.  nothing much going on today, have a good day.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, sunny and 79 today but rain later today. I got a phone call today saying we were voted the best coffee in the tri county area for the second time in three years (second place last year) beating out Starbucks, dunkin dounuts, doughnut connection and several local independent coffee shops. This calls for a couple drinks tonight  :happy1: :happy1: :party3: :rocker;  y'all have a good day
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats, coffee! Must be pretty tasty stuff!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: have 3 fer me while your at it.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats, coffee! Must be pretty tasty stuff!  :happy1:
it is!!!! trust me!!!!!!!!!!! he hooked me a few years ago when i won a football contest................i've been getting whole bean coffee from him ever since!!!!!!! dang its tasty!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a whole bean!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
way to go coffee!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a whole bean!
why thanky!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :happy1: :happy1:

today is my wifes 27th wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! married to yours truely!!!!!!!!! sleazy-422.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif and i gotta work till........ wont get home till 9-9;30! confused-3316.gif confused-3316.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's probably the best present she's had!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys and happy anniversary Glenn to you and your wife  :happy1:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to ya Glenn and your better half!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys..................and reb.............go suck an egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: tut_tut-3315.gif training-087 training-087 :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
happy  birthday to your wife glenn.!! congrate coffee, ive enjoyed it also!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
happy  birthday to your wife glenn.!! congrate coffee, ive enjoyed it also!
face_plant-2139.gif face_plant-2139.gif tut_tut-3315.gif :scratch: anniversary boar............anniversary!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i know. i just figured after 27 years of putting up with you, she'd have to be a born again christian! :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman