Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902830 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i know. i just figured after 27 years of putting up with you, she'd have to be a born again christian! :rotflmao:
tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087 :party1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well that earned ya one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: pouty-1023.gif and a like!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :Clap: :party3: :party1:
ah.............you pipe down over there!!!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
happy  birthday to your wife glenn.!! congrate coffee, ive enjoyed it also!
Same here Glenn!! What she leave yah and now calls it her next birthday to new enlightment? Smart woman EH? Yah movin wit Reb now?
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here Glenn!! What she leave yah and now calls it her next birthday to new enlightment? Smart woman EH? Yah movin wit Reb now?
naw not reb.........reiny..........he's alot better when it comes to cookin!!!!!!!!! and from what i hear dres a nudist camp nearby!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :happy1: :happy1: :cheerleader: :happybounce: :dancinred: :whistling:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
naw not reb.........reiny..........he's alot better when it comes to cookin!!!!!!!!! and from what i hear dres a nudist camp nearby!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :happy1: :happy1: :cheerleader: :happybounce: :dancinred: :whistling:

they would think you are frozen with you blue and all!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

they would think you are frozen with you blue and all!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:banghead: training-087 training-087 :taz: :swords: ah go lay by your dish!!!!!!!!! :moon: :coffee: :coffee: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
stop using my line!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif training-087 :taz: :swords: :laughroll: :laughroll: :party3:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
stop using my line!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif training-087 :taz: :swords: :laughroll: :laughroll: :party3:
ok den..........BLOW IT OUTTA YOUR  :moon: :moon: :moon:!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
toooo much fun!!!!!!  have at it anytime!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
ok den..........BLOW IT OUTTA YOUR  :moon: :moon: :moon:!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

HEY!! Quit usin' MY line, ya little toad!   :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

HEY!! Quit usin' MY line, ya little toad!   :rotflmao:
I need help here >>>Whats the line outta the forest Gump movie????Someone does as????? help me I drank wine all day an tasted cheeses.Dumb,Dumber an Dumbest who wins?

An if 57 used my line he may or maynot catch fish but I"d guess he would RIGHT??? PUTZ another stolen Noun
« Last Edit: April 04/20/17, 06:08:08 PM by dew2 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats 57 , or is it 27..... face_plant-2139.gif

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
boy you guys are relentless on our friend. tut_tut-3315.gif.....27 years is quite the accomplishment. Congreates to you and Mrs57 buddy :happy1: :happy1:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
boy you guys are relentless on our friend. tut_tut-3315.gif.....27 years is quite the accomplishment. Congreates to you and Mrs57 buddy :happy1: :happy1:

yup I agree, I had 9 years the first time and 30 plus the 2nd!!  so yes congrats are in order!!   people that stay together for a long time seems to be not normal some times these days!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Be 47 for me this summer.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats 57 , or is it 27..... face_plant-2139.gif
57 is the year the world was blessed with my presence, 27 is the years of wedded bliss! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to ol' blue nose on his 27 years of wedded bliss.   35* with frost on the roofs, frost on the deck, hey it's Swampville, so what the heck. Still under the wedder from this stomach flu. Feelin' kinda weak, so I'll just say have a good friday, guys.
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 06:45:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all!! sleazy-422.gif road trip to Duluth today. Frost on the rooftops and grass this morning here also.

Glad I'm not Lee today. Probably rioting in da streets of ole Chicago today. Da hawks can schedule Tee time!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey, congrats Glenn.  The wife and I are on round 2 for each of us and are at a very happy 9 big ones.  TGIF and yes I am working today.  I can do it!  I saved that day!!  I am not a real big hockey fan since I didn't grow up with it in Souther MN but I am excited for the Wild.  We will be watching tomorrow.  Will either be making ham and bean soup or doing some spare ribs on the smomer.  Either way it will be a fun day.  Have a good day all of you.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Congrats to Coffee on the win. Congrats to Glenn on the 27 years. My wife and I are coming up on our 23rd in June. No really big plans for the weekend work on projects Saturday and Sunday we are making a Bemidji run. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
35 here but no frost that I can see. A little fog on the bay though. We'll be helping the lake assoc. out with their bi-annual Ditch Cop program today. They've adopted a 2 mile stretch on both ends of the lake that they pick up twice a year. Usually it's early Spring & later in the fall when all the seasonal people have left & we're still around so we volunteer. Last fall it was only about 45 minutes on each end of the lake, then some food &  :bs: at 1 of the organizer's place nearby. Glad the it quit raining, but it will still be wet so I'll have to get out the tall boots that are often only needed here. ;) :laugh: Hope you enjoy your day everybody
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll have to get out the tall boots that are often only needed here. ;) :laugh: Hope you enjoy your day everybody
48 here an wet clear skys finally lots to strat outside and gettin started is hard!!

Those tall boots keep em handy Glenn does have a place near by right?? He may stop by I assume??

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Speaking of tee times, We have a noon tee time. I still do that frustrating game.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry gents, too much to read to catch up on. Have a great weekend and cheers to ya!! :toast:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
39 and quiet today, went for a ride yesterday, today too.  after laundry that is.  oh well!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't laundry fun? $#@!  How ya liking that new scootie?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
42 here and a nice looking day.  The wife won this morning.  She faked sleeping longer than me so I had to get up and feed the dogs that were looking me in the eye when I made the mistake of opening it up....  SO that means I make coffee too.  lol  I have to cut up a tree today that fell in the pasture a while back.  Looks like a stay at home day today.  May make some ham and bean soup later on.   OH YA the Wild play today.  I heard puck drop at 2:20.  GO WILD!!!