Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902169 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi ya gents, got up early this morning and headed for kandiyohi county.  Saw plenty of ditch chickens which is awesome,  kinda funny last week they had burning restrictions but now there's standing water all over. Lots of big limbs and branches down but that's the norm.Made me a bucket trap for tgem mice, they had a party in one of the sheds over the winter so it'll be sauce vide mouse in a pail soon. I gotta laugh, lots of packs of bikers were out today, and every pack my daughter called them delfuago's from that one movie..had to be there I guess.   SEE YA!

you use the bucket with the rod on top and something on the rod with peanut butter it??  so they fall into the water?  I think that would would work good!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
This one was easy peasy,  the last one was similar but different. Have a smaller bucket for the tight areas.  Good eats. :happy1:   
« Last Edit: April 04/23/17, 06:29:12 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat be the one!!  seen it on line and laughed cause it's so simple!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I made one a couple of weeks ago. Caught 3 mice in three days.  Then nothing for days and I know there is still mice in the barn.  Doesn't turn good enough.  I will do the pop (beer) can thing.  Looks like it will turn easier...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
put peanut butter on the can!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
put peanut butter on the can!!!
  yepper, I drilled holes in a full can, that's why it's not a beer can and slid the coat hanger on.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used PB but just had a pipe that didn't turn very well.  I will use the can method.  Looks much better..

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey use the beer can trap, works awsome!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Be careful ya don't catch Glenn licking the can!!!   :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Be careful ya don't catch Glenn licking the can!!!   :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif :mad1: confused-3316.gif :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :swords: :whistling: it best be Skippy peanut butter too!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
30 here and the ground is all white.  Can still grass sticking up through it thankfully.  Not a pretty site.  Darn.  Happy Monday to all...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Yep winter is back  :puke:. We were down to Bemidji yesterday and it snowed hard most of the way home. Could barely see a half mile most of the time. It was about Waskish when the snow finally quit. Well looks crappy for the next week. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Omigod...I don't wanna read anymore..... face_plant-2139.gif

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
39 and it is still green here, thankfully!!  have a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope no white stuff here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: morning all!!!!!!! so far looks like a quiet week!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: also looks like a soggy week. when the weather turns crappy me and ma work on cleaning out cupboards and such.....so looks like most will get done this week!!!!!

itching to get in the garden soon.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
nope no white stuff here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: morning all!!!!!!! so far looks like a quiet week!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: also looks like a soggy week. when the weather turns crappy me and ma work on cleaning out cupboards and such.....so looks like most will get done this week!!!!!

itching
to get in the garden soon.

Have ya tried flea powder?   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

itching
to get in the garden soon.

Have ya tried flea powder?   :rotflmao:
:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :censored: :doah: :mad1: :mad1: :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
We are almost 60 and a south wind is a hummin!! Snow is predicted fro Wed Night to Thurs!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We are almost 60 and a south wind is a hummin!! Snow is predicted fro Wed Night to Thurs!!
tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif you SHUSH over there!!!!!!!!! we'll have none of that white stuff now till deer hunting opener!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :surrender: confused-3316.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif you SHUSH over there!!!!!!!!! we'll have none of that white stuff now till deer hunting opener!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :surrender: confused-3316.gif

Ya! What he said! Muzzle yer nozzle!!!   :lipsrsealed:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

looks like the NW corner of the state is turning white now.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
better get dem snow grips on dat harley!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
there ya go!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

or just stay down here!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya! What he said! Muzzle yer nozzle!!!   :lipsrsealed:
OH MAN Another Putz!!!! I hope yer grass freezes out wit all the snow an cold :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No snow and cold down here in Swampville. 72* and sunny, grass growing like Iowegian corn, Putzmonkey.  ;)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
No snow and cold down here in Swampville. 72* and sunny, grass growing like Iowegian corn, Putzmonkey.  ;)
Maybe you could stop by wit yer mower an show me how its done MOWING!!! Need my address??

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, right at the minute I don't have a load of manure to offload. I'll see if Dotch can swing up and give ya a load.  ;D face_plant-2139.gif

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
No, right at the minute I don't have a load of manure to offload. I'll see if Dotch can swing up and give ya a load.  ;D face_plant-2139.gif
Oh come on now yer all manure ya auldphart!