Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901486 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup, TGIF!!  sure sounds good too!  another good day yesterday.  son is coming up today after work so that'as good.  a few things around the yard to do, another easy day!!

have a good one all!!  and yes the site is really moving along!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, yes it does seem to be working better today for me as well. :happy1: Had 61 when we came in from :fishing:, just a couple babies :fish2: today & that's OK as it's still my favorite way to start the day. Pretty good breeze goin already here, sure hope it doesn't blow like yday. Got a couple projects for today too so I better get on 'em as I'm afraid there'e going to be some trouble in the neighborhood. ;) :rotflmao: Heard a rumor that our favorite union thug was comin this way & might be stoppin in. :scratch:  Actually I told him to stop by & get those old reels we had that he wanted for his spearing decoys. Gotta go, hope you have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Can't beat starting the day by drowning a few worms! Makes the rest of the day all that much better.  Watch out for those thugs comin' yer way, best to hide the cookie jar.  :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Switched to a new server yesterday, again I apologize for the inconvenience (starting to sound like a broken record)  :banghead:

Seems to moving a bit faster though....

Off to Maynards for some stain, epoxy, brick molding and nails. Then to cub for some eggs & oranges.
Last is the drug store for some more vitamin supplements. Make some breakfast when I get back home, then finish mowing the lawn.

Have a great day boys!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well i used my WD Allis with the brush mower on my food plot.  I did keep it raised a little and actually it did a pretty nice job.  Too bad I couldn't have baled it and saved it for the horses this winter.  Maybe if it dries up I will go rake some of it up.  NAH...   Well it rained almost a half inch last night and now that we are getting ready to leave for the cities it is raining right now.  Having my Honey Nut Cheerios now and then we are out of here...  Have a good one all.  Enjoy your weekends.. 

It seems to be working good here HD.  I thought changing servers would be a multiple days long affair.  That was fast.  Thank a million.  Much appreciated. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 60 early. Like glass out there :fishing: this morning, just 1(13.5) today. A real fine mist when I came in, must had a shower over night though a the cement in front of the garage was wet. Couldn't see any in the gauge though, sounds like we're in for some rain this afternoon though. Cooler & more moisture, which we really can use, through about Tuesday now is the forcast. We've got the annual lake assoc. fish fryat 5 pm otherwise not much going on. Hope you enjoy the weekend.everybody.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!  another good day yesterday, got the boat back in the water and the boy and I even caught a few slimers!!!  going to grill me a t-bone today just cause I can!!  got to go to cubs and get a couple more even!!  65 and going to upper 70's with a shot a rain too.  have a good one all!!!!

hey HD good job!!  for the most part seems to be running sweet!!!
« Last Edit: June 06/17/17, 08:26:49 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellow folk. 71* and kinda steamy here in Swampville. Dodged the huge storms we were supposed to get again last nite; these wedder morjits couldn't find their azz with a compass and flashlight. They changed that fcast FIVE times yday. Sunny right now, I'll just watch the sky an my barometer for an accurate forecast.
Haven't heard from the munchkin...wonder if he got sworn in as governor yday, or locked up for loitering?  :scratch: :rotflmao:
Have a good day, guys....
« Last Edit: June 06/18/17, 07:35:08 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all! A nice 59* after some more storms last nite that brought 1.25" rain. Looks to be a nice 70* day...enjoy it!  :azn:
« Last Edit: June 06/18/17, 07:34:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gents, tried to get on MNO earlier but couldn't, it seemed to be much better yday so :scratch:. Had 57 early & the WNW wind is going pretty good already so no :fishing: this am :cry:. Reb, I think 57 is still off the grid, he said somethin about heading back your way today. I did tell him not to be hittin on Marky Mark's side kick when he got there or he might get in trouble. ;) :rotflmao: We only got .2 yday, not nearly enough as we could use a 2" all day soaker here. Forcast for all of next week is now for upper 60's to low 70's for highs & upper 40's to low 50's overnight. So it looks like we're in for a week of some NW winds which makes this lake hard to fish. :sad: Things to do, people to see :rolleyes: so I better go.Hope you have a good Fathers day all

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, I figgered they locked 57 up for loitering.....or mistook him for a panhandler.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Sure is quiet today, looks like you and me are the only two up...Barry must have his nose in his honey-nut cheerios, Mikey's polishing his HD, Del's pre-heating his souser.....
« Last Edit: June 06/18/17, 08:00:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gents,  usual 2 mile walk with the pooch is done, paper read now it breakfast time. Hosted the grad party yesterday, thank God that's over. Friday afternoon I smoked up 15 pounds of pork shoulder with cherry in one grill and 12 pounds of Chuck roast with pecan in another . Went through 2 bags of charcoal by ten o'clock when i pulled them.  Finished in the oven in the morning , awsome stuff. Think today will consist of a little more clean up outside then it's lounge around on the patio enjoying the nice cool breaze... Later gents!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boober pops into the market for the evenings grill-out... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHA, almost rebola.  But I do feel like a stuffed pig yet from yesterday's big feed!!   :woot: :toast:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm back boys.  Had a good time at the family party but is sure good to be back home.  The dogs and cat are all over us.  We love it too.  Bob the cat is on my lap making it twice as hard to write this.  But that is ok..  We stopped at Moreys and got some dill herring, some crab dip, and some salmon dip, and some of those asst. olives in herbs.  We then stopped along the road in a drive way in the country and had a snack.  Great time.  We also looked at a property on the Crow River.  5 acres, nice not too big log home with some great outbuildings.  I wish I could buy it tomorrow.  The wife and I both love it.  It is the same price range that we will be selling for maybe less.  BUT we can't move for about 1 year and 4 months when I retire.  Darn, wish I could do a sell and let us live here till then deal so we could buy this place on the Crow.  Any ideas on how a guy can do that???   We have 20 acres on the Rainy with 640 feet of frontage.  Great fishing spot too.  Known as the Hatties area.  Named after an old lady that used to live next to here and would row her boat out and catch lots of fish.  That was before the internet days and only the locals knew about the fish here...     Well Happy Fathers Day to you guys.  AND Rebs I was having motel breakfast which is ok with me.  My usual  is:  4 sausage links, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and blueberry yogurt.  That is a banquet to me after Cheerios every day...     :happy1: :happy1:  Now I am relaxing with a Manhattan since I have been a good boy all weekend. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,, sorry guys, evening.. good to be back here.  for what ever I could not get on here since friday night..   hope all had a good weekend!!!   and Happy Fathers day to all the Dads!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man these weeks are just flying by.  Here we are at another Monday.  Back to the grind. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Like Barry said, another Monday back to the grind. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've got 56 to start. More NW wind, closer to 70 & a little drier today. A trip to the landfill today otherwise not much planned. Hope you enjoy your day.
« Last Edit: June 06/19/17, 07:53:28 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, 58 here lookin to 70 maybe.  got a few house hold chores today, some laundry going now.  not much more than that.  have a good one folks!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning all!!!!!!!!! yep anudder monday. its off to the capital today to meet with the attorney general. looking forward to it. on the home front tonight gotta clean out the car, gettin a new set of wheels this week. probably do some weed eradicating in the garden. spraying weeds in the lawn and around the house where they done belong is also on the list. man i need to retire so i can get my projects done!!!!!!!!! :doah: :happy1: :rotflmao:

have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Glenn you may get more done but even retired I don't get everything done.  Seems I"m more busy now with things keeping me from doing what I really want to do like fishing and things around the house.  Well Thursday I'm going to Duluth to fish for a day with my brother.  Bringing up his 25 pounds of Canadian bacon I smoked for him.  Walleye's on the agenda.  Have my boat in the get the charging system fixed.  Found a guy that does this work right at his house.  Will save me $400 there instead of getting ripped off at a dealer.  I had one part that I put in myself in 10 minutes that they were going to charge me $200 to put in.  10 minutes for $200.  I understand the need for profit but not for greed.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning. im good.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Testing 1 2 3 testing 1 2 3. Just checking if it'll let me post here, I've tried a couple other threads and it won't go through  if so good morning to all. Keep ur fingers crossed here we go. Ok this went through maybe I'll try the other ones again.
« Last Edit: June 06/19/17, 03:32:29 PM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Good afternoon coffee!

Yup, we got a couple bugs left....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon coffee!

Yup, we got a couple bugs left....
No problem HD, I'm easy to get along with things. I just wanted to check to make sure it wasn't on my end or I was doing something assbackwards. Thanks and great job
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice new home page HD!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
nice new home page HD!! :happy1:

Huh?  :scratch:

I must be missin' something...
« Last Edit: June 06/19/17, 08:30:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Mike.  I was almost ready to buy another can of Spam.  lol  And yes I should think about smoking some fish.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
You boy's see some articles worth sharing...let me know... more than happy to put them up.