Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946019 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
51 here as well, we had a light mist at 5 am, looked a few minutes ago & we had about .3. With the NW breeze goin already it doesn't look to be a t-shirt & shorts day here either,. Hopin you have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, 69 and sunny here. Looks like a good weather week here mid to upper 70's low humidity until rain on Friday. Easy day today I only have to cut the grass as soon as the morning dew dries up then it's relaxing time. Rivers are still high and muddy so no fishing for a couple of days. Have a good 1
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, cloudy and 53 here. Just got back from a  stroll with the wife and pooch. It's gonna be a great day the kids will be here for a big feed this afternoon with the pork belly being cubed up and smoked to burnt ends with pork steaks and chops on the grill. The boy wants a few jalapeno plants at his place and I have extra pails and soil so we'll get him going on tgem. Think it's time for some leftover steak n eggs...See ya!I'

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a few cocktails last night so can't remember the dreams Rebs.  BUT I did survive the Lambsquarters experiment.  Posted a pick on that thread.  They tasted GREEN...   Sort of like spinach.  I picked a handful and of course they cooked down quite a bit.  Could have had more probably.  I have thousands of them in my woods.  I usually just mow them down.  Got the pasture mostly mowed yesterday with the Allis WD.  The wife mowed the yard.  We put the pontoon in to check the welds.  Still floating I see.  I will have to go down to the dock and see if it is listing any.  It rained a half inch here last night.. Supposed to rain more today. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
As I eat breakfast the financial advisor is on WCCO talking about retirement.  The big vacation.  On Mondays I really look  forward to retirement...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Back from a nice 4 day weekend. Makes Monday all that much tuffer. I dream of the day I can hit retirement. Figuring I have close to 20 years yet though. Well, we got to spend the 4 days with the grandkids and daughter. The weather could have been a lot nicer. Cold, cloudy, windy  and rainy. We did make it out fishing a few times and caught a few fish, nothing to right home about. We also went to the gun range and spent a few rounds of ammo. The Kids were able to shoot some pistols and big mean black rifles. We had a good time with that on a cold crappy day. They headed home yesterday, pretty much miss them already. Well, back to another 5 day week and then it is another 4 day weekend over the 4th. have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 51 here going for the upper 60's.  got a few things to do around the yard and house.  nothing to serious.  looks to be a great day!!!   have a good one all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Had 49 here when I went out :fishing:. No action :fish2: but still nice to be out. They were talkin 70 for us today, we'll see. :scratch: Some mowing to do, nothin urgent. Had about another .1" inthe gauge from all the spotty showers yday, blue sky today. Hope you have a good day.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 50* and clear as can be here. Can smell the dew and the pine trees...what better smell in the am? Bacon maybe, gonna have that later with a couple o' sunny side up eggs and some toast. Back is acting up pretty bad last couple of days, so I'd better lay off a bit and take it easy. Always find some project to do around here...yday was make some grocery and odds'n ends runs, had a meeting up at the cemetery, then picked up a couple of cans of gray Rustoleum spray paint. Painted the 180' of top rail on the chainlink fence. Was starting to show it's age. Two cans just barely did it. Used one of those trigger handle things that pop on the can. Those are slick. Wish I'd tried one years ago.
Well guys, time for anudder cuppa cawfee, have a good one.  :coffee:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning there sunshine! :cool: nieghbor lady work you over, now the backs acting up? Get better. 47 here and plenty of sun here to. Kinda fun watching the birds first thing in the morning.

Phones were out yesterday at work. Kinda quiet. :happy1: took out some nords to start the pickling process. Have a good one
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What the hey are nords??! :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that's short for northern pike silly!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Nice looking day here. 47 now but going to hit the low 70's.  I still have some nords in the freezer too.  Maybe I will have to get started on that project too Glenn. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
that's short for northern pike silly!

Ooohhh...I was thinking along the lines of coocumbers.  :azn:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. About the same to report as LPS since we are in the same neck of the woods. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 49 here when I went out  :fishing: 50 when I came in. No  :fish2: but still nice to see the sun & not have a NW wind blowin, for a change. :happy1: Our visitors are headed home today so back to the routine for us. There's a auction at a garage up in Squaw Lake today that might have some things of interest, so we'll be checkin that out. Not much else new but to hope you have a good 1

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.  54 here lookin for 74 maybe.  nice..  got every thing done I wanted to yesterday and a little extra.  good day all said and done.  have to talk insurance with a gal this afternoon.  the only good thing about that is she's easy on the eyes!!  hope you all have a great day!!!  that includes you Glenn!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"easy on the eyes".....does this mean she's under 300 lbs?    :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd say 5foot 6 inches tall and about 120!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better keep us informed.... :evil:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You may want to make that an afternoon lunch date then Mike.  Does she like tequila???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
tequila.............like take your clo..................ah never mind!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup.  We want pics too.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sooo.............way outta your league then huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

So according to the formula that us men use she is a 1.8.  That is in the range that I like too Mike.  Of course you all know the formula right?  It is weight divided by height in inches.  In Mikes case here it is:  120 divided by 66 = 1.81...   In Rebs case it would be:  300 divided by 62 = 4.8 which is his optimal babe....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

So according to the formula that us men use she is a 1.8.  That is in the range that I like too Mike.  Of course you all know the formula right?  It is weight divided by height in inches.  In Mikes case here it is:  120 divided by 66 = 1.81...   In Rebs case it would be:  300 divided by 62 = 4.8 which is his optimal babe....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why you...you......$#@!   :taz: :taz: :taz:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you have something to go do, like stuff yer liddle fish in jars?! :bonk:  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You may want to make that an afternoon lunch date then Mike.  Does she like tequila???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

now that would be fun!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :toast:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sooo.............way outta your league then huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: