Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900511 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
yup I spent 140.00 there this morning too, not far from gettin the ceiling done!!!

that salmon is great eats!!!

Now make sure the BLADES spin, not the lites.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/16/17, 11:18:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

yup I spent 140.00 there this morning too, not far from gettin the ceiling done!!!

that salmon is great eats!!!

Now make sure the BLADES spin, not the lites.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: hehehehe!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"There!" said Mikey..... "that was easy"...... :doah:

https://youtu.be/qLH7wZc5sK8

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :Clap: :laughroll: :laughroll: :clap: :happy1:

on a side note it is up and running perfectly.  but it was a pain the arse some what.  and to boot the unit was short 3 finish screws but I got them off the old one!!
« Last Edit: July 07/16/17, 01:11:57 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Way to go Mikey! Have a root beer, and relax under the fan!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/17/17, 08:49:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the one thing I'll, say about the fan.  there was a couple times where an extra hand would have been nice..  the wife always helped out on those things, oh well....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya toss the old one?  Or a garage fan?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's going down the road, no good to me know.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  We had a great weekend staying at Menagha City Park.  Real nice place.  Not a lot of sites but we got one.  Went to the wifes family reunion and it was actually fun too.  Then we just kicked back at the camper and enjoyed ourselves.  Still good to be back at home too.  Grilled steak last night so have some left for lunch today.   Oh ya, my pickled nords turned out great.  1 jar gone already...   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Pickled nords sound good. Had steak for supper last night too. Boy they were good. No left overs for lunch though. Got the food plots all planted on Saturday. Looks like they are getting a shot of rain this morning. Will be interesting to see what all comes up. Planted oats, radish, rape, sunflower and sugarbeet. Here's to hoping! :happy1: Have a good day all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 going for 94 today, a warm one for sure!!!  a few small things to do today so will have to do them!!!!   have a great day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning. 66*, clear and sunny here with a nice breeze. Nothin' goin' on today, other than fight the Aisle Bovines at Wallace world  while gettin' groceries. Noticed last nite the yard was full of robins chirping away...what's up with that? Fireflies were thick, too. Been an odd Summer so far. My 'maters are finally taking off and zooming away..the Early Girls, anyway. Better Boys are still setting flowers, gonna be a real late crop. Planted same day from same place, 10' apart.
Time for me to rustle up some thick-sliced bacon, eggs, and toast with rhubarb jam.  :tongue: Have a good one, guys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 58 when I 1st checked. Heading for 90-95 with some storms this afternoon, it looked like the 1st round went up towards LPS & JB to me. When I was putting some gas in the boat yday I noticed 1 of the wheels had come off again. Going to see if I can get that back on before the weather hits. A few other little things I can do to get ready to go home on Wednesday. :sad: Have a good day,all
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 58 when I 1st checked. Heading for 90-95 with some storms this afternoon, it looked like the 1st round went up towards LPS & JB to me. When I was putting some gas in the boat yday I noticed 1 of the wheels had come off again. Going to see if I can get that back on before the weather hits. A few other little things I can do to get ready to go home on Wednesday. :sad: Have a good day,all
so its safe for me to come up again!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: heading up with the goal of helping in grand rapids with the lets go fishing...........fishing tournament, the BOILERMAKERS UNION is the proud co-sponsor of this tourney. this group takes elderly and disabled folks out for a day on the lake/fishing.

other then that tonight i will be putting a 1/2 bushel of PICKLES into qt jars.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what a nut case!!!!   yupper it's getting real warm and beyond outside!!!  got my mowing done this morning before it got real bad, the grass was wetter than I like for mowing but it beats doing now or later!!!!   time to go for a bike ride for little while....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never mow in the morning or when wet!!!!  Evening mow, so fresh cut grass doesn't suffer in all day sun....:tut:   It's gettin' toasty and hume down here, too..... :tongue:
« Last Edit: July 07/17/17, 01:12:03 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes I know, but I wanted it done sooner than later....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just pokin' ya. Glenn said to.  :whistling:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya ya, dan g hot motor cycle ride!!!!  90 out feels like 99!!!!  the AC feels good!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to like riding later at nite when it was dark, in the country....you'd suddenly hit those cooler areas by a woods or huge cornfield, always thought that was neat.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
even on so so days when the clouds block the sun makes a difference....

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
This diet is working.  Basicly it's the Atkins diet.  Very low carb, low sugar, and very little salt.  A little less than one month I went from 245 to today's 225.4 lbs.  Pretty soon if I was a member of the local nudist colony here,  I would have some of those gals hit on me.  Hear there are some folks my age there.  Had my grandaughters birthday this past weekend.  Lot's of people there.  Donated the rest of my fresh polish and simmered them in beer and onions.  All were eaten.  Kids sure have a lot of energy.  I find myself with more energy also.  Dropping the 20 lbs makes a difference.  had a check up and all is fine also.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear, RH. Keep it up. you'll be running around like a pupster any time now.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent RH!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to like riding later at nite when it was dark, in the country....you'd suddenly hit those cooler areas by a woods or huge cornfield, always thought that was neat.

Until a junebug hit you in the face... Or one of those big juicy  moths...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Until a junebug hit you in the face... Or one of those big juicy  moths...

Full face Shoei helmet with shield. My hands on it, Delbertitia.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/17/17, 06:05:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well it looks like I'm sitting right on the edge for nothing getting nailed...  they have talked 2 inch hail already.. starting to rain now and the wind has been crazy,  plus the temp has been dropping a little fast for me...  sounds like it's starting out there now!!!!  hope all are safe!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where ya at, Mikey> I 'll look on de radar...