Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947396 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope ya have a great day, Glenn, with lets go fishing group!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
My cuz is just down the road from Pokey....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
My cuz is just down the road from Pokey....

There goes the neighborhood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He is the neighborhood. 60 acres of woods he owns and lives in. Stop in and see him. He loves shooting trespassers.  :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought he is in the pokey ?

And 60 acres doesn't make a neighborhood  in the north country.

:police:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok. I'm wrong. You know more about where he lives than me. You're familiar with his land,area, and how close any neighbors are. Amazing. You're just an expert on every Friggin' subject, aren't ya?
« Last Edit: July 07/22/17, 10:18:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Another great day here.  The wife and I actually made it to the golf course yesterday.  As a matter of fact we are going to golf again when we are done with our coffee.  I will post pics later.  It wasn't pretty but it was fun and felt good to be out there.  I did par a Par 3 hole.  That was the highlight of the round.  We only did 9 holes.  All I got done around here was some weed whipping after that.  Not one of my favorite things to do but sure looks good.  I need to do more Round Up to eliminate the whipping.  Will check in later.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another great day yesterday....   some laundry and small things here today, then go for another bike ride today.  tomorrow I leave the house at 6am for the VA in St.Cloud for my annual physical.. should have made it a little later!!!   have a great day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we've got 71. Finally got the laundry off the line about 8 as there was no breeze here at all yesterday. Cleaned up the yard a bit as we had some branches in the backyard, got rid of them too. Watching some golf, might set the mower up & knock the yard down a notch, otherwise not much on my list. Have a good day, all.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok. I'm wrong. You know more about where he lives than me. You're familiar with his land,area, and how close any neighbors are. Amazing. You're just an expert on every Friggin' subject, aren't ya?

Gee, a little grumpy  last night, eh? :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Seems most of the HUME finally blew away, 69* , dewpoint down to 60* and only 73* humidity. Still a bit high, but I'll take it. Temps in the 70's today. Yday was killer with the dewpoint and 87* out. Gonna fire up the charcoal eater and smoke some CSR's I grabbed on sale yday at $1.19 lb. Maybe make a pot of beans...or something. Running out of ideas. I did the laundry and cleaned house from top to bottom yday, so I can just kick back today. May mow the back 40, or maybe give it another day to dry out completely. Looks like waffles and scrambled eggs with smoked ham chunks for breakfast....have a good day, guys.  :coffee:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Gee, a little grumpy  last night, eh? :angry2:

Del, you have seen his girlfriend haven't you?   :wowza: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Not going there....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, some what humid yesterday but not bad overall...  getting ready to head down to the St. Cloud VA for annual physical.  leave at 6am and get there with time to spare.  get back and do some mowing...  have a great day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we did it again.  Golfed another 9 holes yesterday morning.  Went about 8 and noone was there.  Perfect for us hackers.  I did chip in on a par 3 hole for a birdie.  That felt good.  We both had lots more good shots than we did the first day.  I even bought a 10 round punch card for us to continue going.  Then did some garden weeding and got gas for the lawn mower.  It is pretty dry here.  I see some brown grass in a spot or two.  Hope it all stops growing..   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Yes it is getting dry here Barry. Seeing some brown grass at our place. Had a good weekend. My parents came up, so we went and picked some blue barriers Saturday and actually found a decent patch of them too. Then we went and did some plinking. My stepmom called the theme for the day blue berries and bullets. :happy1: We had a good time. the only down side is when the went to go home yesterday their Escalade would not start. We ended up sending them home with our car and will haul theirs down this coming weekend then. Well, off to the grind. Have a good one all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, 59 to start our day. Set the mower up & knocked the yard down a notch. May hit it again in the next day or 2. It sounds like we may be going back north by the middle of the week, if everything goes right. We'll see. Have a good 1

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning........its monday.................. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: we arent all that far south of you guys up on the border and its prettty green around there????? down here in stearns county its really super dry.

so gunner...........you head dsouth when i head that way........im home then you go back up???????? Hmmm?????????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon....! Finally, a nice sunny 72* day with a breeze. Didn't exactly take it easy yday, hard waxed Mr. Sparkles from front to back. (Roof too) Polishing that wax off that thing about wore my arms out. Armor-all'd everything inside and the exterior trim parts. Then cleaned out garage. Next pulled the 2 cycle snowblower apart, cleaned carb, removed access plate and checked belt and lubed pulleys, gapped plugged, lubed auger shaft and bearings. Hadn't got to that this Spring, other than ran it dry and fogged the cylinder. That took me up to dinner time, which was CSR's on the grill. Nothin' like keepin' busy. Did running around today and mowing and trimming. I trimmed the birch tree and the apple tree, too. Now, my feet are up on the deck with a cold glass of iced tea and maybe a little snooze in the shade.... have a good one, guys. ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 64* with a funky lumpy yellow sky here in Swampville; supposed to get T-storms all day. (What else?) My works all done, so I'm just taking it easy today. Even have 2 left over hamburger patties from last nite, so supper will be heat 'n eat. Not even breakfast yet and I'm already thinking about supper... :tongue:  Have a good day, guys. My umbrella is all ready.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Took 1/2 day off yesterday and mowed the lawn.  It takes about 3 hours to mow it all.  Man it is getting brown in spots.  Hopefully it will quit growing so fast now.  May get a shot of rain today.  Not a big chance though.  Not much else here except can't wait for the weekend.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. At least you are a man with a plan Rebs. Not much new happening here today, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning. My lawn is as brown as it can get. It tried to rain last night. Barely got the deck wet. Well it's off to Sioux falls shortly. Gonna be a long day!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine ain't!!!  :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/25/17, 07:04:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, 63 to start. Hit the lawn a 2nd time yday as it was so long that it didn't look right after just 1 mowing. Now it looks pretty weak but they're sayin 100% chance of rain for tomorrow so that'll green it back up. We have 15-20,000 RAGBRAI riders coming in to town tomorrow so I'm sure it will rain. I think it's the 3rd or 4th time they've stopped here & it's quite the site. Pretty much stops the normal goings on in our little town(~8000)  until they get back on the road. Still not sure about when we'll be heading back up, as how today goes will have a major say on when we can leave. Hope you have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got my annual phy. done yesterday and by golly over all doing good.  did not get much else done so today get some outside work done.  hey Rebs is that the yard the NL mows????  have a great day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got my annual phy. done yesterday and by golly over all doing good.  did not get much else done so today get some outside work done.  hey Rebs is that the yard the NL mows????  have a great day all!!!

She mowed the area between our houses, right next to it, Mikey! :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pourin' like a cow again here, that'll get that grass even nicer lookin'. Severe storms watch for today and tomorrow, along with a new flood watch. Don't get any better than that here in Swampville.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 07/25/17, 08:12:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, 63 to start. Hit the lawn a 2nd time yday as it was so long that it didn't look right after just 1 mowing. Now it looks pretty weak but they're sayin 100% chance of rain for tomorrow so that'll green it back up. We have 15-20,000 RAGBRAI riders coming in to town tomorrow so I'm sure it will rain. I think it's the 3rd or 4th time they've stopped here & it's quite the site. Pretty much stops the normal goings on in our little town(~8000)  until they get back on the road. Still not sure about when we'll be heading back up, as how today goes will have a major say on when we can leave. Hope you have a good 1

Saw that on the news here. Ya gonna set up a Kool-aid stand, Gunner?   :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Severe weather here...been pouring non-stop for an hour, streets are flooded and roaring water.....

2" already and still roaring down...sewers in street backing up...
« Last Edit: July 07/25/17, 09:30:37 AM by Rebel SS »