Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902123 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Say.....!  :scratch:  We'll need a Union organizer... ;)
:happy1: I'm on it!! ::welcome:: :newhere: :blablabla: :help: :queen: :offtopic: :oops1: :withstupid:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
oh jeeeze.....yur gona  organize a a quilting bee with cool aid and small mints and spanish peanuts
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh jeeeze.....yur gona  organize a a quilting bee with cool aid and small mints and spanish peanuts
shouldn't you be sighting in your BB gun! :mooning: :moon: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Say.....!  :scratch:  We'll need a Union organizer... ;)
:happy1: I'm on it!! ::welcome:: :newhere: :blablabla: :help: :queen: :offtopic: :oops1: :withstupid:

Uh, if that emote that says "I am Queen" applies, maybe I'd best handle things myself..... :whistling:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: ain't it past your bedtime?? :scratch: :moon:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I took notice of the "Queen" thing too Rebs.  ???  lol  A cool morning here.  48 now.  August nights in Luverne were hot and muggy.  Here it is sometimes pre fall cool mornings.  Kind of refreshing.  TGIF isn't that cool this week as I work tomorrow.  I don't like one day weekends.   :angry2:  Does not give me time to relax.  Oh well.  I hope you guys have a good time at Campalooza.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice cool morning out there, 54 going for mid 70's.  I like!!!! again not much going on today, maybe a short bike ride and then who knows!!!  have a good day all!!!   you too Glenn, even if you think you be a queen!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Coffee is cooking (slept in)
This mornings view from the front porch.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 56 with some fog on the water here early. Only 1 :fish2:( C&R'ed) today for me, another boat was using minnows & was having better luck. The last of our company is leavin in the am so there'll be a lot goin on here today. Hope you all have a good time at the get together this weekend. Wish I could make it, maybe next time. Don't want to read about anybody makin the paper  :police: this weekend. ;) :laugh: Hopin you have a good day & a great weekend
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: cripes you guys, it's one of those emojis or whatever holding a sign like protestors do!! :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that might be true but it's still funny!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

have a good day buddy!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, you too, Queenie. :azn: Brrr...58* and sunny. Headed for the mid 70's today. Windows wide open last nite, pretty chilly in here. NL shoulda been here to warm me up. No plans for today, if it doesn't RAIN. Plan on going out to the Days of Yesteryear at the History Center tomorrow. Old time tractor pull, parade of power, threshing bee, saw mill,  old time tractors and farm stuff up and running. Love that stuff. Missed it the last couple-three years, so it's time to go. Not too spendy; $10 for a ticket..... :rolleyes:  I get the biggest kick from those little hit or miss engines running....*POP*....*POP*  They fascinate me. Always lots of those running and powering stuff there. Boy, I need some hot cawfee...enjoy yer Friday, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: August 08/11/17, 08:51:47 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got a buddy that is really into old tractors and stuff at the history center.   

We just got back from an expedition to the Lost 40 SNA over on the other side of big fork.   Incredible place with 400 year old pine trees, both red and white. 

Beautiful day.  Long drive through the woods to get there and back.   

Take it easy.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got a button to the Days of yesteryear, for both days...$5. ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got a buddy that is really into old tractors and stuff at the history center.   

We just got back from an expedition to the Lost 40 SNA over on the other side of big fork.   Incredible place with 400 year old pine trees, both red and white. 

Beautiful day.  Long drive through the woods to get there and back.   

Take it easy.
damn del you were close to my territory. Bout 15 miles south of there!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been close to that Lost 40 but not exactly there.  I would like to see that too Del.  I wonder if anyone has been kicked out of the Campalooza yet.  Sure hope Boar didn't bring his jet ski.   :rotflmao:  I am getting ready for work.  Hope the day goes fast. 

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: Is it just me or what, when you are supposed to be at work at 6:30 that means 6:30 not 8:00, some days I wish I could smack employees in the back of the head and tell them to grow and wake up, this  is what being an adult is all about. Ok I've vented. Good morning guys, not much going on here this weekend but a little house work. The countdown has started, 4 weeks til my trip up north  :happy1: . Y'all have a good one and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like today will be a nice one!!!  yesterday was a good day too!!  going to ride over to campaloosa in awhile, that will fun!!!  have a good day all!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
It was a late night round the camp fire.... got some of Coffee's coffee cooking.... pretty sure I'm the first one up and at um....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
first one to sleep, first one up??!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Not far from me either Del, as we are ~ 35 miles SW of Big Fork. Cool area up there on the Edge of the Wilderness. Sister, niece & BIL, hit the road shortly before 5 so things will slow down around here a bit. It was good to have them up :happy1: but it's been the better part of 2 weeks that we've had family around so I was ready :crazy: for it to get back to normal. We had 55 when I woke up headin for 75, they say. Did a load of laundry & hung it out already, not much else happening today. Have a good day everybody.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had fun at the Days of yesteryear fest. Prices really reasonable on the food, too. I had a pulled pork sandwich, covered in Baby Rays (they had sauces set out) and an ice cold can of Pepsi for $4.   :smiley:

(Click thru pics)

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/local/photos-days-of-yesteryear-at-history-center-of-olmsted-county/collection_8ddfeb54-7f99-11e7-aaee-6be5c18e64c6.html

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
great place, well worth it.   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morin all, rain rain and more rain this morning.  even Glenn should be getting some.  looks like an indoor day over all.  got the laundry going now and a couple other things to do....   have a great day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice day here.  I have hay bales to unload for winter horse feed.  The wife got our 40 lbs. of cukes for pickles yesterday along with garlic and dill.  SO that is project #2 for the day.  I better go and stir the bacon that is in brine in the garage frig too.  Sounds like our comrades survived the Campalooza event.  At least I think so. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 59 to start my day. Went out  :fishing:, got 1(C&R'ed), had a smallie on too but he spit the jig when he jumped. Wish the  :fish2: were bitin as good as the skeeters. Might mow a little more today & could put my sister's boat in the shed as they left it out so it could dry out from the rain the other day. Not much else happening here. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning!! Survived the campalooza visit as well as the family thing. Got home last nite about 9:30. Man was I pooped!

Yep Mike gettin some rain. So far a 1/4 inch. Gonna thru down some 10-10-10 here shortly. Go thru the garden and take care of the stuff. Kinda get things ready to make salsa.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
two hours ago we had 1.1 inches, now we have 1.4.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sunny/partly cloudy and 66* here..... :coffee:
« Last Edit: August 08/13/17, 10:14:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman