Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901861 times)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]hey coffee...............ya still gonna be in minnesodya when the vikings dismantle the steelers!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Dream on, what do u say a tiny wager??? A pound of my Tanzanian against something u caned or pickled out of you garden. I would've said some pickled pike but we all know I'll be waiting years to get some of them unless someone gives you free fish.  :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Your on big shooter, oh and I'd be checking with HD about fish for picklin!!!! And check the canning food processing thread  :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I always liked Adienne Peterson.   I think he was a good guy.   It is too bad that football players are just meat to the owners.   I'm not going to be all happy happy joy joy that he is having problems because of injury and age.   Makes me sad.   

As time goes by, with all that has come out and all that has happened, somehow the bloom is off the rose when it comes to football, at least for me.   Guys out there sacrificing their brains and lives to make the big bucks, or maybe not.   

forty years you waste to chase the dollar sign
So you may die in Florida
At the pleasant age of sixty nine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBOaF4OKNw

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Looks to be a nice day today.  Some rain coming on Friday so gonna get the stuff done at work outside before that.  Thought about a ride up to the NWA just to take a drive and have a burger at Jerry's Bar but not it the road is muddy.  Bad road to be on on a rainy day.  Not much going on here except the wait for the weekend. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. I agree Del, I like AP as well. Wish he could have retired a Viking. I am sure he still has a couple of good years in him yet. That being said, Cook will be good for the team, both running and the passing game. We just need 18 more games like that and we will be golden  :happy1:. This Sunday will be a tuff one for the Vikes. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, humid to start here and going to be hot again, talking rain the next 3 days, not a huge chance but rain any way...  went down to Paynesville yesterday to a motorcycle shop there.. nice ride and good folks to visit, didn't bring anything home which is alright too!!  not much going on here today so just do what ever comes along!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike, so you went to ZAP'S???????? i know chuck pretty well. i used to spear with his dad Milt!!!! that store atarted out as a boot and leather shop that had a lot of awesome quality boots. also had leather horse products. i also went thru him when a had leather jackets made out of deer hides. i think Milt would turn over in his grave if he knew what he did with his business. i dont go there anymore.

morning all, not a fan of this warm humid stretch of weather. :puke: :doah: not much on the agenda, do some yard work tonight when i get home!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup Glenn that is where I went, Chuck is a bit different, in a good way...   he does like fast bikes!!!!!  I only go there for some thing to do it seems...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yup Glenn that is where I went, Chuck is a bit different, in a good way...   he does like fast bikes!!!!!  I only go there for some thing to do it seems...
so does he still hire the good looking gals???????? lets just say a know a little bit about Chuck!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the only gal I have ever seen there is his woman I think.  they sure talk and act like they are a couple....

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good late morning, well I had a blast this week, this has been my favorite week of the year for the last 19 years that I've been coming up for the tournament. I'll be chomping at the bit for the next 51 weeks. There are still four more hours left for the tournament but I always end at noon and enjoy the rest of the last day before I head back to reality. Caught about 20 pike from 19" to the biggest of 35.5". Some bass and plenty of crappie and gills off the dock to take home. Plus my biggest fish to date of the 41" musky. Hey del, we killed the pike on the south side bay of center island trolling size 11 rapalas between the dock and hazard marker going west to east from point to point, since that is close to your place give it a try. Well time to sit back have a few drinks and enjoy the last few hours I have here in gods country before the 17 hour drive back tomorrow. I know it's an everyday sight for most of you out your back door but for me the long drive is well worth it to see this "up north" land. Have a good one

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glad ya had a great time bud.............. yep sure is awesome country up there. so what tourney you fish??????

BUT................ when you get back dont forget to get that coffee ready to send my way about 3;15 sunday afternoon!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ain't out MY backdoor!!  :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
but.....didnt you say you had wunnerful neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention scenic neighbors!!!!!! :sleazy: :hubba: :rotflmao: welcome back reb!!!!!!!! :moon: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ive got dog poop out my back door...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ive got dog poop out my back door...
WELL........clean it up ya dingbat!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: did mine last nite!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
but.....didnt you say you had wunnerful neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention scenic neighbors!!!!!! :sleazy: :hubba: :rotflmao: welcome back reb!!!!!!!! :moon: :happy1:

Gee thanks! Didn't realize I was gone..... :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Gee thanks! Didn't realize I was gone..... :scratch:
now you really dont want me to expand on this do ya???????? :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, not really. Been keepin' busy. Oh, the one neighbor's house is going up for sale. (The lazy pup) He said his wife wants to go back to Iowa, as there are too many restrictions here on child care (which she does...sits in her recliner, snacks, and screams at 3 kids running in the yard. Unlicensed.  Also says this town is too picky on other regulations. Place is a mess, he's not gonna clean up house or yard, says "it'll sell OK"..ya, right. Christ, clean up the yard, do some yard work, fix the 2 broken doors, give it some paint, and fix the broken deck....!!!!! It's money in yer pocket! Hasn't even started LOOKING yet for a house in Iowa, yet he got a job down there and is staying with a friend, until she gets this place sold....good riddance, I say!  Lazy slobs!  :doah:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
glad ya had a great time bud.............. yep sure is awesome country up there. so what tourney you fish??????

BUT................ when you get back dont forget to get that coffee ready to send my way about 3;15 sunday afternoon!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
I've been coming  to the life of Riley resort tourney for 19 years now. You can't beat the price, the people and fishing. It's always the Saturday after Labor Day until Wednesday 6pm. First, second, and third place for each category of pike, bass, walleye and musky. It's a great place and time. Check out their webpage. As for the bet I'll have some crackers or chips ready for the homemade goodies coming my way.  :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
the only gal I have ever seen there is his woman I think.  they sure talk and act like they are a couple....

So she tells him what to do a lot of the time???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good late morning, well I had a blast this week, this has been my favorite week of the year for the last 19 years that I've been coming up for the tournament. I'll be chomping at the bit for the next 51 weeks. There are still four more hours left for the tournament but I always end at noon and enjoy the rest of the last day before I head back to reality. Caught about 20 pike from 19" to the biggest of 35.5". Some bass and plenty of crappie and gills off the dock to take home. Plus my biggest fish to date of the 41" musky. Hey del, we killed the pike on the south side bay of center island trolling size 11 rapalas between the dock and hazard marker going west to east from point to point, since that is close to your place give it a try. Well time to sit back have a few drinks and enjoy the last few hours I have here in gods country before the 17 hour drive back tomorrow. I know it's an everyday sight for most of you out your back door but for me the long drive is well worth it to see this "up north" land. Have a good one

I have fished that area a bunch of times.... 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

he's older than her I think she's his "happy place"!!!!  all I can say on that!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

he's older than her I think she's his "happy place"!!!!  all I can say on that!!

Okay, Forrest!!!  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hay, I just call it as I see it!!!!!I don't want a servant, I was happy with a partner!!!  would not want any thing less today tooooooo....

in other words no door mat in my life other that by the door!!! :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/13/17, 07:10:42 PM by mike89 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden and I are partners.   :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hay, I just call it as I see it!!!!!I don't want a servant, I was happy with a partner!!!  would not want any thing less today tooooooo....

I wa referring to the "that's all I know about THAT"..... :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I wa referring to the "that's all I know about THAT"..... :rolleyes:

got ya!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The warden and I are partners.   :cool: :cool: :cool:

that falls back to the old saying if she's not happy, you are not happy.....    way to funny!!!  it's all good  though!!

;D ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it probably is. More then likely any other woman is afraid to work for him! :rotflmao: