Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900888 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning.........its friday for me. this time tomorrow i hope to be close to deer river.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey no need to go north, muzzy season is over!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
but my spear chucker season starts!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: i'm hopin to be looking down at the bottom ogthe lake by 3 pm tomorrow!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
but my spear chucker season starts!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: i'm hopin to be looking down at the bottom ogthe lake by 3 pm tomorrow!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:

I knew that I just had to throw that out!!  good luck to ya!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I think muzzy season is open through next weekend.  good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think muzzy season is open through next weekend.  good luck.

it could be, I was just having fun with Glenn...   gots ta have some humor!!!!

just looked it's open thru Sunday sun set...
« Last Edit: December 12/06/17, 10:12:45 AM by mike89 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a few days ago we were at 199,000 some looks and I was waiting to let you all know when we hit 200,000.  Well I forgot and we are already at 203,000.  That is unreal. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning all! gosh yesterday was a whirlwind.of drama here and on Hores Suck Offensivley. sheeseh ive been done with them along time, and if ya remeber scoot in the hunting forum, he gave up to,. not trying to open then but im glad im here with u guys. hitting red this weekend and hooming up with great pal coomie cant wait!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a few days ago we were at 199,000 some looks and I was waiting to let you all know when we hit 200,000.  Well I forgot and we are already at 203,000.  That is unreal.
how do you google it????????? i wanna see if i can join??????????????

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, good luck, 57! Don't have too much fun :drinking: & fall in that big hole. ;) J/K  Have a good time, & stay safe. Going by yourself? :scratch: You too, Boar, Good luck!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope. got a friend and his kid coming with.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Glenn! Boar maybe you can get Scoot to join here. I sure liked reading his hunting and fishing stories.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning gang, 25 to start the day off and going up to 40 with some sun. At the shop at 3 to let the milkman in and will be here until 7:00 this evening  :doah:. It's my quiet time now and it's my year to cook so I'll be getting the xmas eve menu started before customers start coming in. Y'all have a good day and Glenn good luck and be safe  and don't forget to measure before you throw.  :sleazy:  :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/07/17, 03:39:47 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Get up every one!! :sleazy: morning fellers. Gone fishing!!! :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another day in paradise. 4 above this morning made it to 1 below last night. Got home before dark last night. Could still see open water out front yet. I am sure with the endless wind it could not freeze. Also noticed that the ice sheet moved back closer to shore so there will be less new ice. I was hoping it would have stayed shoved to the east to give us fresh ice out front, but it did not. Oh well. Have a good one boys!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered how things were looking up there JB.  Of course the river is froze here.  Still not ready to put my wheel house out.  I am waiting awhile to be sure.  I don't want to get wet.   Just enjoying my Honey Nut Cheerios thinking about battling the cold weather out there.  lol  Well the weekend is close....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 12 here south of the border. It looks like that NW wind hasn't let up yet, near 15 mph most of the day. A couple errands to run today as we'll be headin up to mom's tomorrow for the Dr appt she has late in the afternoon. Probably spend the night & come home early Saturday. A little more online shopping & got another 1 to wrap today, otherwise pretty quiet. Probably be pretty quiet here too with our little blue buddy being off the grid for a few days. Have a good un.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 6 here going for 20..  quiet day today, go to town and get a few things.. take my friend with so he can get some things too...  Glenn have a good time!!!   have a good all!!!!

remember today is Pearl Harbor day.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin', boys. Good luck up there, Glenn. 10* and clear here. No plans, other than maybe go pick up my new goggles that finally came in. Glasses sure are gettin' spendy...get new frames, coatings on them, the transition lenses, and yer over $500. Hope my reimbursement check comes soon..they put a hit on the VISA.  Have a good one and stay warm, guys. It is Pearl Harbor day.... :USA:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, 10 above here in Andover.  Will be making ice this week for sure.  Hopefully no snow for awhile now so the ice builds up faster.  I remember as a kid we would go out ice fishing in the open.  We had no portables.  Sometimes in below zero temps.  One time we were fishing for trout on Topper Lake off the Gunflint trail.  It was 18 below.  We had blue sky's and no wind.  Fishing was good [for me anyway] for I was the only guy who caught their limit of brook trout.  One was 3 pounds which I have mounted.  The sun was beating down on us and to me it felt like 30 above.  Combination of full sun, no wind, and the lake was surrounded by forest.  Now I am so glad to have that portable and my heater.  Turned into a real wuss I guess.  Maybe it's just that I'm slowly turning vintage.  Still having fun.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a blow out for sure!!!

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', boys. Good luck up there, Glenn. 10* and clear here. No plans, other than maybe go pick up my new goggles that finally came in. Glasses sure are gettin' spendy...get new frames, coatings on them, the transition lenses, and yer over $500. Hope my reimbursement check comes soon..they put a hit on the VISA.  Have a good one and stay warm, guys. It is Pearl Harbor day.... :USA:
Rebel-I'm a Vision Center Manager for Wal-Mart.  Drop me a PM when you're looking at glasses.  Maybe we could save you some money on your next pair.  But you're right-they are getting expensive, even through us.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good morning. 15degrees to start this day off today. TGIF, got the call yesterday that my uncle from Phoenix pass away. He was the last uncle to my generation. Kinda makes you feel old and wondering where did the time go, your father, all your grandparents, all uncles are gone with only Mom and 3 aunts left out of your family that raised you. We'll y'all have a good day and be safe out there.
« Last Edit: December 12/08/17, 03:47:55 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Sorry for your loss Coffee. It does make one start to think where the times has gone when family starts to go. TGIF boys!!! I heard that Morris Pt or Cyrus is going to start letting wheelers and sleds out. A coworker showed it to me on FB yesterday. Cripes we still had open water out front as of Wednesday. Must have piled up and froze over there. Not much happening this weekend. Try and do some muzzy hunting and get something done around da house. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sorry Coffee.  Things keep changing as we get older.  The family get togethers change too as people pass.  Well keep your chin up.  Company Christmas party tonight.  We are going to show up and enjoy some bonding.  lol  Going to be a busy weekend.  I have lots of Rigs and Auto Jiggers to make and I do enjoy doing it too.  We got a new vendor in Bemidji.  Destination Sporting Goods.  They opened a new store and looks like a nice place.  Hope it is ok to mention it here HD.  It is right by Papa Murphys so when you stop for a pizza Glenn go buy yourself some tackle too....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 19 for us. There's a Dr appt, for Mom, in Austin on the schedule for us today. Inching closer to being finshed with the Xmas shopping as 1 is in route & got another ordered yday. Sad to hear about your uncle, Coffee. Hope you have good 1

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
coffoee, prayer to you and yur famly.  done at noon today and hooking up the boars nest and heading to red lake, and i dont wanna come back no more no mor no more no more!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sorry to hear about your uncle Coffee, it does make a person wonder where time went..  looks a nice day today and only a few things to do.  have a good day all...   

LPS watch out for the mistletoe!!!