Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901109 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Kudos to both of you. Even though they were your ex, they were still a part of your life. Morning boys. The vikes should have won that game. I can't believe all the miss ques. And then the non holding call against Barr to spring Newton. That whole play should have been called back. I always felt though that one of the road games was going to be a loss. Well another fine Monday. have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes they may our ex's but they were a part of lives and the mother to our kids too for some...   get to go see the optometrist this morning, dang glasses broke when I fell on the ice yesterday morning..  got a sore shoulder out of it too..  oh well should know better..  not a whole lot going on other wise..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 29 here at the moment. Tough loss yday by the Vikes, especially to that guy, that way.  :mad1: Can only hope they play the same way & put the hurt on GB next week. Some laundry goin already & a couple errands to run this morning, otherwise not much happening. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin'....woke up at 4:00 am, back to sleep, slept in 'til eight. 29* and snow, snizzle, frizzle, drizzle....freezing rain with more snow later...ayup. Already a mess out there.Won't be grillin' those chicky quarters on the deck....unless I wanna be slip slidin' away. Looks like the ol' cream of chicken soup with herbs mix, poured over chicken in a baking dish. Haven't done that in years, as I don't eat canned soup, but keep a few of the "cream of's... " on hand for just that sorta thing.  Might as well toss a maple buttered squash in the oven with da chicky...Have a good one guys. :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 09:18:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn, of all of the games we played this year that is the one I wanted to win the most.  Oh well didn't hurt us too much except for another lineman down.  Hope they get better fast.  We need them.  Sort of snowy here today.  I have the day off so am making rigs etc.  Nice day to stay home. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A bean soup kinda day, Barry?  :whistling:  Eat yer noatmeal!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 09:50:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I made it yesterday Rebs..  Will be good eating for a few days here.  Thanks for the inspiration. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think the wedder was the inspiration Barry...not me.  ;) However, I will highly recommend not following bean soup two days later with bowls of my hellfire chili. After a week, I've finally got over the gas and the pine-scented  candles can be re-lit to make the house smell nice again.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 10:06:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think the wedder was the inspiration Barry...not me.  ;) However, I will highly recommend not following bean soup two days later with bowls of my hellfire chili. After a week, I've finally got over the gas and the pine-scented  candles can be re-lit to make the house smell nice again.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

is that your way of keeping people away from your house????  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

is that your way of keeping people away from your house????  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nope. This is. Goes out when you and Glenn are sighted.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 11:47:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellas..............I be back. :sleazy: :sleazy: AND I noticed I was verbally abused when I was gone!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
who dis???

oh Hi Glenn!!  how did ya do??

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, ol' buddy!!!  Howz was da fishin'?

PS...I defended ya numerous times..... ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 02:13:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought everybody took is pretty easy on ya
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 01:59:00 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yah, Glenn how was da spear chucking? Or is Boar right and you can't get any fish on your own. :rotflmao: Had -4* this morning. Making a little ice I would guess. Thinking we may be able to take portables out this weekend. The grandkids are coming up for our xmas this coming weekend, so it would be nice to take them out fishing. Wish I could bring the big house out, then I could watch the Viking's game out there. I just don't think there will be enough ice for that yet. Well another day in Paradise. Have a good one!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having the honey nut O's again.  Eggs boiling for my lunch.  Back to the grind.  Got a lot done yesterday.  I bought a 98 Dodge 1500 and am having a mechanic in town switch the plow from the tired 94 to the 98.  Should be done in a couple of days.  Thought about doing it myself but then decided to let him do it.  He is the expert. I wouldn't want to get half way through it and then have an issue.  -1.9 here.  Other than plowing with my new rig and ice fishing I am ready for spring.  lol

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we've got 11 here. We had a little freezing rain/sleet yday, mid morning,  but luckily it didn't last very long before it turned to snow. That didn't last long either & within a hour or so of it ending, all the roads were clear again. I put the cap on my Xmas shopping yday :happy1:, so now we're just waiting on delivery. Looks like most of it will be here by the weekend. :smiley: Not much else new here, hope ya have a good 1

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 10 here looking for the upper 20's today.  the wind settled down so maybe the lake will freeze over finally....   cloudy looking day so far..  got a few things done yesterday and some little things to do today...  have a good day all....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Brrr fellers...8* down here. Morning.... I needs cawfee...have a good one.   :coffee:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers!!!!!!! :blablabla: back to work!!!!!! now to get caught up. fresh nords for supper tonite!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15* to start the day here with a few snow flakes coming down. Sounds like the wind is supposed to pick later today. Not much else happening. Have a good day!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hump day.  Thats about it.   lol

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 32 here, sounds like a little light snow for us this morning. A 25+ mph NW wind by early afternoon, kind of a nice change yday without that biting wind. Had another gift delivered & got it wrapped yday pm, more today. It looks like almost everything I have ordered will be here by the weekend. :cool: :happy1: Not much else going on, have a good 1

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, windy here today 25 plus mph and some snow.  what fun!!!  few things to do around the house and look up funeral down in Mankato where a person I knew from years ago passed away...  her and her husband were really good folks...  road alot of miles on motorcycles together...have a good day...

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Quick Question How to Ifind private messages I wrote  Can find replys but Not what I have sent?

Other wise to busy to even report gotta go
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*Snort*

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
*Snort*
hmm.......... ISLE BOVINES GET THE BEST OF YOU YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and one of 'em was yer twin sister.    :moon: