Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945716 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 30* this AM. So warm I am starting to break a bead. Not much new here, just another day in paradise. have a good one all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 25 here looking for 35....  that will nice for sure!!  going to town today and get a few things for the house and some food too...  need eggs and milk for sure...
not much else so have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30 here too. Temps were nice yday but that wind had a edge to it, still nicer than that -30 or -40.  Radar looked like there was a little snow in the area overnight but nothin on the ground when I looked. We had some septic problems pop up in the last couple days, so expectin to hear from the guys that installed it early today. There's a few more odds & ends to wrap up with the :fishing: gear so I'm ready to go, one of the next few days. Otherwise just another day, have a good day all.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! Big plans for the weekend is to cut the last 6 cord of firewood tomorrow. That will make 24 cord of tamarack we will have stocked up for next winter. then relax and watch some football on Sunday. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, get-er-done JB!!!  sounds like the weather folks are haveing a bad time tring to figure out where this next snow is going to end up  yesterday was here now today I think it's south of here...  ma nature at her best!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
*snork* 27* cloudy... wedder shmedder let 'er come...where's my cawfee??!! :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/18, 07:29:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 32 for our start. The plumber was here early yday & found that we needed a new pump on the lift station for the septic system. He had to thaw it out too. Not going on here today, just see what comes my way. Have a good un. Coffee time here too.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
MORNING, LITTLE WORK then its ICEAPALOOZA TIME!  IF YA INT COMING HAVE A GOOD UN!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure hope ya all have a great time!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They will. I hear Boar's buddy is driving his truck to it.... :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :happy1: :drinking:  :rotflmao: Wonder what will get dropped down the hole this weekend? :confused: ;)  :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: :happy1: :drinking:  :rotflmao: Wonder what will get dropped down the hole this weekend? :confused: ;)  :laugh:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Depends on what hole yer referring to, Gunner.... :doah:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Keep em coming boys, ol boar is gona get the last one in i tell ya that! :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep em coming boys, ol boar is gona get the last one in i tell ya that! :rotflmao:
i venture to bet not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup. Dat a big fishie.   :fish2:   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup. Dat a big fishie.   :fish2:   :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: roberts little sister????????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' Glenn!  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rocker; :toast: :snow5: :snow3: MORNING!!!! ugh......pertnear lunchtime!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

:taz: :taz: :taz: damn that red cross can be a pain in da azz......emails.........phone calls....reminders about my appt to give blood. wish my wife cared about me that much!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/19/18, 11:58:45 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's start the day off right. I'd like to know who the sissy azz is that keeps giving me smites every day and why. No balls?
« Last Edit: January 01/20/18, 04:26:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning rebs, gave you a like and an applause to start off your day. I finally have a whole weekend off other than taking extra change to the shop so I think it's a sit on the couch weekend with a few Canadians (labats blue) and a couple Mexicans ( Dos Equis) type of weekend. Y'all have a good one and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks coffee. A good day to you. Not in the best mood today....called over to my Moms for the 5th time this week by the cops; spent all afternoon there trying to calm her down (just raging, out of control) and then took her to hospital via ambulance. Was there until later last nite, just couldn't handle it anymore. Had to leave. Felt like I was deserting her, and she did too. Little rest and no food agan all day yday, little sleep last nite, start all over again today, heading there in a bit. Hope y'all have a good day...go Vikes.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Coffee have a good weekend!  Reb,s hope it goes better for ya today....  got some freezing precipitation in the area so have to see if we get that.  looks the snow is going to miss us..  not much going on here either, just go with the day....  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 24 on the 1 in the garage when I just looked. Not me Reb :tut:, you can probably guess who the only 1 here is that I've done that to. ;) :smiley: Seen you were postin real early, was wondering :scratch: what was goin on, hope today is better, bud. Just checked our 10 day & TWC's forcast for us on Sunday/Monday has no mention of snow/rain. WCCO was sayin yday that it looked then like it all was staying down that way & in SE Mn. Was dripping off the roof & could hear the downspouts runnin yday afternoon as we hit 43. Not much new here either, hopin you have a good 1

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Rebs has got the most "likes" of anybody... so he knows he's loved!  :happy1:

Been up since 5....slept in a little...
Just starting to get light out and already 7 deer under the bird feeders. Drinking coffee and watching the news. Contemplating... fixing my auger or using Jr's and just go fishing....  :scratch:
26 out right now, so I would think being on the lake will be comfortable.

Decisions... decisions....

Anaways... have a great day boys!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
grab Jr's. and go for it!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents. I ain't gotta clue who would do the smyting. Ran both vehicles through the wash earlier, waiting for mamma to come home  then it's a trip to FF.  The daughter came home last weekend with a little trouble maker ( golden retriever) WOW is he a hand full!!! Gotta nail everything down in the house, although he carries 
 a pheasant wing around so proudly!! Well gotta run he's into to mischief again..

« Last Edit: January 01/20/18, 09:16:25 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that a golden retriever really a furred hamster???!!       :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/20/18, 01:31:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi boys...  The wife told me I better check in with you.  I have had the flu big time.  102 temp for almost 3 days.  Finally feeling better today but still tired.  I have had 1 can of chicken noodle soup per day.  Yesterday I finally had 4 saltines.  Today 2 eggs and some sausage links.  My rib cage hurts from coughing so much.  Oh well.  Rebs what an ordeal you are going through.  Just keep plodding along and someday it will all be taken care of.  BUT take care of yourself during all of this.  Take some time to relax.  What the heck.  Call the neighbor lady over and have some Fireball on the table.  Then do whatever you think Boar would do at a time like that......   Take pics    No don't take pics. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Get feelin better LPS! The news people are sayin this week was the worst so far this season. I did my time with it, 2 weeks or so, not as bad a case as you got though. Could eat, didn't sleep very good though, no fever. Before Turkey Day for me.