Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4941920 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That Mikey is just a lil' ol' wood pecker...always peckin' away at something!!  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't have 1 of those fancy phones with a camera so Boar doesn't have to post my pics for me. :bonk: :tut: ;) Yeah well, mikey earned ya a smite.    :laughroll: :laughroll: That's sounds like a good time to me, Reb.  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/18, 11:47:10 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Don't have 1 of those fancy phones with a camera so Boar doesn't have to post my pics for me. :bonk: :tut: ;) Yeah well, mikey earned ya a smite.    :laughroll: :laughroll: That's sounds like a good time to me, Reb.  :cool:
:confused: :confused: hey bubba i be posting my own pics now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :happy1: :happy1: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :dancinred:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
key word................................NOW! :tut: ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was 27 at choretime with about 4" of snow plus an assorted "wintry mix". Moved snow for the first time with the cab on the tractor. Now I know why when farmers plant their assets in a cab they don't like to get out. Would've left it until tomorrow except the Schwan's man was coming. Now I look at my phone and see they postponed delivery until Sunday. Oh well, supposed to dump another 5" - 8" so just be less to clean out then. Time to noon feed bottle lambs. No rest for the wicked.  :angry:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd come up and help ya, but I'm all wore out. Plus, the rest of the day is all MINE for once. One of the ladies at the many  soc serv agencies told me I need to take a break from this s**t, like RIGHT NOW, before I implode. Taking her advice. Besides, yer dog would probably just bark it's nozzle off at at me, causing me to bark even harder right back.  :rolleyes:  :evil:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And I'd bet dotch don't want you anywhere close to those sheep either!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And there's the SEX THING again!!!  :doah:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I gave ya an applaud fer that one glenn!! Afternoon people's,  woke up this morning feeling like crap, achy, crappy crap on my day off.  But the 6 or 7 inches of snow wasn't gonna jump off the driveway and steps by itself sweated that crap right otta me, feel better now. Had a doc appointment mid morning for my shoulder after I bit it on some ice a few weeks ago then it was off to the tax  guy, which didn't end the way I envisioned.  Oh well, tgif anyhow... Later!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I gave ya an applaud fer that one glenn!! Afternoon people's,  woke up this morning feeling like crap, achy, crappy crap on my day off.  But the 6 or 7 inches of snow wasn't gonna jump off the driveway and steps by itself sweated that crap right otta me, feel better now. Had a doc appointment mid morning for my shoulder after I bit it on some ice a few weeks ago then it was off to the tax  guy, which didn't end the way I envisioned.  Oh well, tgif anyhow... Later!!
why thanky!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: only 67 more and i'll have as many app lauds as smites!!!!!!!! :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best quit while yer ahead, scooter.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Best quit while yer ahead, scooter.  :rotflmao:
yea well i gotz everything on my agenda done for the week and a few things done already for next week. when that happens i get bored.  :confused: then when that happens i tend to instigate a bit of trouble!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Go push that Lee guy back into the closet, then!   :snow2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -4 here and looking for like snow again, 3 to 5 inches starting this afternoon...  kid loved the porketta and a 5 pound roast was really worked over!!!  that's good!!  not much going on today so have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all. getting ready to go drown some minnows and cheap hot dogs under tipups............ coffee from that mr coffee guy right know........dats some good stuff maynard!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So, yer gonna dunk yer weener later?  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So, yer gonna dunk yer weener later?  :scratch: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :bonk: there's that sex thing again!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I KNEW IT!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
24* here and clouding up. Waiting for the "big storm"..4-6" with lotsa icing and sleet, blah blah. In other words, the norm. Absolutely no plans today. Would be a good day for fishing with the barometer plunging....oh well. You guys go get 'em. Have a good day all.  :coffee:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was about 9 above to start this a.m. and temps have risen rapidly to 25. Steady east wind at 10 mph & 93% RH so it doesn't feel that warm. Predicting 4" - 8" of snow here. After chores went and got feed & some bedding. One ewe acting "lamby" before I left so keeping an eye on her. Got plenty of supplies, the dog  is ready to "help" and the liquor cabinet is stocked so let 'er buck!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Acting "lamby"? ... click on it.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/24/18, 11:48:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn must be standing behind that one!  :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No rise out of him. Probably still out scrounging something up for breakfast... :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He said he was gonna go dunk his weener over some tripod thingie...sounds kinky to me... :scratch:

« Last Edit: February 02/24/18, 12:32:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gone :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: 45 minutes into it. Nuttin yet. Seen one on da camera. Of course my buddies kid, the know it all says we're in the wrong place. :thumbs: :crazy: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't matter where ya fish...there's always the one smart-elbow that says "We're in the wrong place"... :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He's fishing? But I thought...oh never mind... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good article on the homepage..."Panfish Lures that rock". But then I knew that.  :azn:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys 58 to start the day and only going to 65 with rain and rain and rain. It's been raining since Wednesday, this is the rainiest February in recorded history here in Pittsburgh. Just Groundhog Day here for me, work go see mom in physical rehab come home and go to bed then repeat. Y'all have a good day, time to go make the coffee.
« Last Edit: February 02/25/18, 03:43:41 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning. Looks like me and coffee are the only two up. 17* and fair bit of snow from last nite; at least 4". 'Sposed to warm up to 40* next couple days, so it'll be sloppo city. Monday is meet with the lawyer$$$$$ day, then Soc services again, then a home care place.....blah blah. That's my life lately. Come home, grab something to eat quick (no longer feel like cooking anymore), go to bed. Sure hope things change soon. Have a good sunday, guys... :coffee:

« Last Edit: February 02/25/18, 06:56:31 AM by Rebel SS »