Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905825 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Rebs and everyone else.  Back on the Honey Nut Cheerios.  They are great!  Gonna be another nice day today.  Looks like snow for the weekend and may even be rain with the warm weather.  I will just have to play with the plow truck some more.  No stress here.  Well I just told the wife that this is the last Feb day that I will be working at my full time job.   :happy1: :happy1:  I told them at work yesterday that I am pretty sure that the end of Oct is the date.  Felt good.  I like the guys I work with and like the job just got too many things going on to work full time..   :rotflmao:  It also cuts into my fishing time.  I did finally get the heat on in the fishhouse and have been getting a few.  I let a 25" go the other night after work.  That was the only fish I caught.
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 06:32:03 AM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Had 1 above when i woke up this morning, supposed to get up to 34 here today. Like Barry said, sounds like snow heading for us this weekend. Congrats on making your way to retirement! Have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, congrats Barry!!!  8 above here to start going for mid 30's...  another easy day here and I can enjoy that...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :smiley: Mornin boys, got 16* here, goin for mid 30's, they say. Seen a few sleds, wheelers, & shacks headin north on Hwy 46 on our trip in to town yday ~ 8:30. Seen 38* & even more goin south on the way back out around 1:30. The last long range forecast I seen had precip for Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday for us. Rain to start out late on Sunday, snow for Monday, & snow showers for Tuesday. The clerk I talked to at L & M sounded like he thought we might get hit hard again, so we'll see. We looked every place we stopped for a roof rake, none to be had in GR, that we could find. So Fed Ex will be bringin us 1 in a couple days from Amazon. Got a few projects on the list for outdoors today, more messin around than anything that needs doin. So better get rollin, hope you have a good 1
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 07:44:25 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Goo' mornin'! 19 at choretime heading for the upper 30's. Topped out at 42 yesterday. Was a little surprised more snow didn't come off the fields but it took most of the day for it to get that warm. And in most spots there was 9 or 10 inches to melt. No newbies is good newbies. Some days it's just nice to catch your breath. Moon was bright. I had queso with black beans last night and the moon was shining in my eyes about 5 a.m. Fixed that: I farted and rolled over! :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best be careful sleeping in the moonlite; causes lunacy, ya know. That's what they used to say, anyway. Comes from the word lunar....and who is "they", anyway?   :scratch:  :confused:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8* above this morning, heading for low 30s today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 10* when I peeked. Think we got a bit warmer than predicted yday as we were pushin 40. Good to see it dripping of the roof a bit. :happy1: Thought I heard the maintainer down on the road late am yday too. I had a couple spots that needed cleanin up :snow2: yet, in case we get a bunch more this weekend. Not much else happening here, hope you have a good Thursday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 8 here too going for 33...  nice clear looking day too...  just heard a friend from the younger days passed away tuesday down Mankato way.. only 63 but he had a few hard years when he was younger... RIP Randy....   have a good day all...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy March! Came in like a Dotch woolie here!   Enjoy.... :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning!!!!!!!! when i left home this morning there was a cardinal in the cute NL's tree just singin up a storm!!!!!! sure hope she didnt think it was me sarinading her!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O sure, now YOU haveta jump on the bandwagon with a NL.... :doah:  If she heard you "serenading" her, she'd call animal control to come get that caterwauling tomcat! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/4yMvkDaSgx4

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mercifully the Gopher men's BB season came to a close last nite. What a trainwreck. 17 at choretime this a.m. Nice morning but no newbies to usher in the new month, yet. A few close up but they come when they come. Lost more snow yesterday so at least we're making progress in that dept. My younger brother 2 hours south of here (yes, the same one I used to shoot with the rubber gun) had robins and red-winged blackbirds at his place earlier in the week.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
not to worry Dotch.....accuweather says 3-6 more inches is coming sunday nite into monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
not to worry Dotch.....accuweather says 3-6 more inches is coming sunday nite into monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Gee, thanks, Mr. Bluebird-of-happiness!    :angry2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Gee, thanks, Mr. Bluebird-of-happiness!    :angry2:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :snow2: :snow2: :snow4: :snow4: :snow3: :snow3: :snow3: :snow3: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O lookit da birdie!  *BOOM*     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boys, mo.s birthday today. Wierd. My daughter amber was accepted into the DNP progam in duluth! SO PROUD! Gona have a dr. In the boars nest. And tomorrow is her birthday. Lord wworks in mysterious ways. Heading north, might be the last time for the castle this weekend, we shall see. Have a ggodie.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, mo.s birthday today. Wierd. My daughter amber was accepted into the DNP progam in duluth! SO PROUD! Gona have a dr. In the boars nest. And tomorrow is her birthday. Lord wworks in mysterious ways. Heading north, might be the last time for the castle this weekend, we shall see. Have a ggodie.
so who's mo.s?????? anyway happy b-day to da family boar!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

good luck fishing...........ya know ya need it!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
so who's mo.s?????? anyway happy b-day to da family boar!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

good luck fishing...........ya know ya need it!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You can't read Boar-o-nese??!?!?  whst yrou prlbem?!  MOM! Don't know why he's calling her weird, though.  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JUST got word from plantenbergs meat processor............ MY VENNY IS DONE READY TO BE PICKED UP!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: venny summer sausage, venny wieners and venny pepper sticks.............. num num  :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks! I just called them and said "How do, dis is Glenn boy..."send half dat stuff down to Rochester, guy named Reb, here's his address".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi all.  Beautiful day here.  Gonna be 41 on Sat so will rain not snow.  Will be interesting to see what we all get out of it.  Kept on 14" walleye last night.  Not sure if I can go tonight or not.  I am supposed to make spaghetti tonight so may have to forego fishing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd go fishing...... ;)  Why do I get the feeling there may be a "world famous 'sketti" recipe gonna pop up any minute?  :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd go fishing...... ;)  Why do I get the feeling there may be a "world famous 'sketti" recipe gonna pop up any minute?  :scratch:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:angel: :angel: :angel: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife has been making supper all week as I fished so thought I should return the favor.  AND she made stroganoff which was great.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's official: March came in like a lamb at the ranch.  :cheesy:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope it goes out like one too.  :happy1: