Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946720 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Morning gents 36 and rain here, so much for the pooch getting a walk. Put a little 3 lb brisket on the grill a little bit ago, gonna cold smoke it for a while then wrap it in bacon then throw some heat and more smoke. Hopefully it turns out, we'll see. Have a great day!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 33*  for our start. Must've pulled 1/2 a ton of snow off the SE side of the garage & house yday. It was really runnin out the downspouts by late afternoon,as we made 45*. It doesn't look like our rain gets here until late afternoon, then turnin to snow after midnight. It doesn't sound like much for total snow for us, but we'll see. Rather have snow than ice though. Nothing else happening here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Bobber that sounds good!!  the same here as Gunner, rain this afternoon, snow after midnight and this where we part..  talking up to 8 inches here!!  we will see when it's done!!  great day yesterday and thinking today will be too!!  have a great day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
MORNIN ALL, had a great night with my son at the movies last night. always fun, ive 5 lbs of stick to finnish, anf have to review the prize winners , I know ther is a couple that have yet to receive their prize, clear here,. and warm hope it gets col again still have fishing to do.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning gents 36 and rain here, so much for the pooch getting a walk. Put a little 3 lb brisket on the grill a little bit ago, gonna cold smoke it for a while then wrap it in bacon then throw some heat and more smoke. Hopefully it turns out, we'll see. Have a great day!!

Uh huh.......Put a  "Little 3 lb brisket"......bacon...smoke....side fixins'.....ayup. Sure. You betcha. Mmmm Hmmmm......   :rolleyes:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 09:03:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 33*  for our start. Must've pulled 1/2 a ton of snow off the SE side of the garage & house yday. It was really runnin out the downspouts by late afternoon,as we made 45*. It doesn't look like our rain gets here until late afternoon, then turnin to snow after midnight. It doesn't sound like much for total snow for us, but we'll see. Rather have snow than ice though. Nothing else happening here, have a good day.

Gunner, did you get the aluminum roof rake with the little ridged 2" black rollers on the ends of the blade?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellas, been up for a while. read the paper, checked da wedder reports :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:!! already on my third cup of ground bean Tanzian coffee from da COFFEEMAN himself. dang that's some good stuff! only thing left on the agenda for today is get our tax stuff organized. plan on getting outside also to putz around, to nice to be inside.

have a good day all, you to boar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rained here....now this coming. I'm gonna beatch slap Glenny boy across the room.... training-087

Winter Storm Watch
URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
323 AM CST Sun Mar 4 2018

...Snow To Impact Travel Monday Through Tuesday...

.A storm system will bring accumulating snow to the region Monday
into Tuesday and the snow may be heavy at times. At this time,
snow accumulations of 4 to locally 8 inches are possible. There will also
be blowing winds and sleet with icing possible, making travel extremely hazardous.
These snowfall totals may change based on shifts in the storm track. Be
sure to monitor forecasts closely as travel impacts are likely
especially for the Monday afternoon and evening commute.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hey i'm the one dats gotta drive in that crap Monday morning, ya don't see me whining about it. :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but yer not the one with the 3x busted back, advanced RA, and leg pains that hasta get rid of it all!!!  So there!! For once I'm gonna whine about it!!!  NYAA!  :moon: :moon: :moon:
« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 09:22:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but yer not the one with the 3x busted back, advanced RA, and leg pains that hasta get rid of it al!!!  :moon: :moon: :moon:
hey...........it will melt by july!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably my fault, I polished up Mr. Sparkles yday.  :angry:  Hey....wait a minute...didn't Boober wash his truck the other day....?  :scratch:   :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, Reb, that's the 1. We got the 21' one. Neither L & M or HD had any when we were in GR on Tuesday.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, hot tip: The slot in the black rollers where they pop on over" the edge" into the cut out area....take a hot glue gun, or some type of epoxy, and FILL IN that slot, not letting it ooze thru the slot. The slot WILL spread apart, and the roller comes off...! Happened TWICE to me over  the last couple years. Last time was a month or so ago, lucky enough to see it laying on roof the other week!! Just a tip...
« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 09:56:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my roof rake is over 25 years old so no rollers on it....

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably my fault, I polished up Mr. Sparkles yday.  :angry:  Hey....wait a minute...didn't Boober wash his truck the other day....?  :scratch:   :evil:
Shore did... hehehehe.  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my vehicles at gonna get washed when it rains later!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
my vehicles at gonna get washed when it rains later!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

;)   *MEEP*MEEP*

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
   :banghead:   :snow4:    :mad1:

Monday-Tuesday: Wintry Mix Transitioning To Snow

What:  a wintry mix transitions to snow by late Monday afternoon and evening.  The snow may be heavy at times in the afternoon and evening.  Hourly snow rates may be in the excess of 1" per hour.
Amounts:  6" to 8".  However, snow totals could still change.
Where:  much of southeast Minnesota, northeast Iowa, and western Wisconsin
Timing:  starting Monday morning, continuing into Tuesday morning
Impacts:  Roads will become totally snow covered and very slippery. Visibilities will be reduced at times. The Monday evening commute will be impacted.
ACTION:  Anticipate very slippery travel, slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination

« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 02:10:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon all, finally got a day off but up just as early and just as busy as if I was working. Getting things ready for mom for the week. Made cabbage soup, a big salad, meatloaf, baked potatoes and a cake. Went shopping first, washed the car, ran the dishwasher twice and helped my buddy real quick to take off the driveshafts of his peterbuilt to go and get them rebalanced. Now it's time to unwind and watch some golf. Thanks Glenn that Tanzanian is some pretty good stuff. It's grown on the northern slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Y'all have a good rest of the day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   :banghead:   :snow4:    :mad1:

Monday-Tuesday: Wintry Mix Transitioning To Snow

What:  a wintry mix transitions to snow by late Monday afternoon and evening.  The snow may be heavy at times in the afternoon and evening.  Hourly snow rates may be in the excess of 1" per hour.
Amounts:  6" to 8".  However, snow totals could still change.
Where:  much of southeast Minnesota, northeast Iowa, and western Wisconsin
Timing:  starting Monday morning, continuing into Tuesday morning
Impacts:  Roads will become totally snow covered and very slippery. Visibilities will be reduced at times. The Monday evening commute will be impacted.
ACTION:  Anticipate very slippery travel, slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination
we must live a cleaner, more wholesome lifestyle up this way. suns shining, a bit windy though!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
THIS IS YER FAULT, YOU.....YOU.....FAT-NOSED POLECAT!!!!!!!!   :taz: :fudd: :fudd:

Mr. Sparkles is gunnin' for you!!!!

« Last Edit: March 03/04/18, 02:42:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man oh man sitting here watching the tube and the school closings sure are piling up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Have a few snow flakes here in Warroad, but nothing at home when we left for work. I think most of the snow is going to miss us up here. Plenty windy though. The warm weather yesterday made the ice go crazy. Had to go about 3 miles out of the way to find a way across the breaker. The wife is bugging me to pull the house in now. Guess i will see what things look like in the next couple of days. Supposed to cool off some for a few days now. Well, another fine Monday in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good weekend is past us now...  the snow has not really started yet, got some rain that froze..  the wind is howling for sure!!  they are still saying 5 to 8 inches of wet snow yet...  we will see.  have a good day all!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 35* & no snow or rain here yet. Radar looks like we should've got some overnight but it doesn't look like a flake has hit the ground here. The trees are really movin though. Our snow totals have been anywhere from 2-3" before it got here to 3-5" then 4-7" later yday & now they're sayin 1-6". I guess we know about as much as they do about this 1. Nothin on the list so we'll be hangin tight. Have a good Monday & stay safe if you have to travel
« Last Edit: March 03/05/18, 10:16:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow. Heavy snow. Sleet. Rain. Hail. Wind.  Treacherous roads. Blizzard. Danger danger.... :coffee: 
Not doin' a thing here, except blowin' like Glenn. OK by me. The wedder morjits had to get their Monday morning hype-ya-up in, ya know. It's clean house from top to bottom here day. Get things caught up and back to the closest I can come to "normal".  Have a good one, guys.....
« Last Edit: March 03/05/18, 07:43:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 had a little rain last nite. this morning it started snowing a bit. hit the road and thought, Hmmmm not to bad, till i got outta town and thought oh boy. roads (94) was slick but not to bad except the morons driving like morons. hit monticello all the way to ramsey  roads where great. starting to snow here now so it will go south now i reckon!!!!!!!!!

oh morning everyone. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You should go south. Like to the gulf of mexico.  :moon: :moon: