Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902199 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, dark out again!! got 29 going up to 33 today...  going in today to do my permit to carry class later this morning..   other than that not much else going on.. have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys,  got 31* here. Had a group out on the bay for a good part of the day yday, think they came from the other side of the bay. It appears that getting around out there must've gotten better as they were on sleds, that will likely change again with the predicted temps comin by the end of the week. It looked like a couple cabins had lights on last night over at the resort too. Had some very light snow flurries late in the afternoon too, don't think it amounted to much. Messed with my project down at the lake for a bit yday too & found I don't have what I need to put it back together, no hurry. I'll check to see if the little store has what I need today. Not much else goin on here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
*31 and it snowed again. Gettin' real tired of this crap. It's gonna sit; I'm not shoveling this batch off. Let it melt or evaporate, I don't care. Good luck and have fun in the Carry class, Mikey. If they ask that question (They love to) "What's the name of the device used to load rounds  into a clip?"  Shout out "Maglula"! And tell them it was developed by the Israeli army...they'll think yer an expert.  :azn:
« Last Edit: March 03/11/18, 09:28:10 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  28 here.  The wifes Nephew was here with his daughter and boyfriend yesterday.  They went down to the fish house for a couple of hours and didn't have a bite.  Darn, thing will pick up soon I hope.  Well we have sausage to stuff and smoke today.  Rebs, get a propane weed burner and ride around on your lawn mower with a beer and just melt it.  Would be great to hear what the neighbors would be saying.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They'd be asking me to do THEIR driveways too..... should be pretty soon they'll be bringing the mowers over for me to fix because they just let it sit and "now it won't start"...:angry: :rotflmao:
I can't wait to start my lawn care and fire up the Red Rocket.... already looking for sales on Turfbuilder and Schulz seed.  I did re-spool my trimmers with line and sharpen the cut-off blades on 'em yday, though....  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03/11/18, 09:49:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
*31 and it snowed again. Gettin' real tired of this crap. It's gonna sit; I'm not shoveling this batch off. Let it melt or evaporate, I don't care. Good luck and have fun in the Carry class, Mikey. If they ask that question (They love to) "What's the name of the device used to load rounds  into a clip?"  Shout out "Maglula"! And tell them it was developed by the Israeli army...they'll think yer an expert.  :azn:

we will see if they ask!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And if they have pistols to look at, remember, DON'T put yer finger on the trigger! Finger lays alongside the trigger guard. They love yelling at the newbies that grab a gun and do that.  :evil:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that one I know but  thanks!!!!  later time to go!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maglula? Isn't that a female body part?  :sleazy: Survived a birthday party I got dragged along to and the dreaded insipid time change. Animals looked at us like WTF are you doing out here? Hopefully they don't go off feed & get sick which happens sometimes when you suddenly mess with their feeding schedule. About a half inch of snow overnight. Filled all the bird feeders and watched a rooster pheasant setting up camp on the edge of the yard to attract the hens. Haul out garbage, dock tails, ear tag and vaccinate then move some ewes with lambs. By then it'll be chore time again.  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin guys,  got 31* here. Had a group out on the bay for a good part of the day yday, think they came from the other side of the bay. It appears that getting around out there must've gotten better as they were on sleds, that will likely change again with the predicted temps comin by the end of the week. It looked like a couple cabins had lights on last night over at the resort too. Had some very light snow flurries late in the afternoon too, don't think it amounted to much. Messed with my project down at the lake for a bit yday too & found I don't have what I need to put it back together, no hurry. I'll check to see if the little store has what I need today. Not much else goin on here, have a good day.
its amazing what them little stores up there carry!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers!!!!!!! kinda lazy day. got a few things on da list to do, udder den dat just thinkin what other trouble i can get myself into!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I is making a pile 'o deviled eggs!   :tongue:  And washing clothes....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh you got Mikey syndrome????????????? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
What Glenn is having for lunch.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
oh you got Mikey syndrome????????????? :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I KNEW that was comin'! Yer gettin' too predictable!!!  :rotflmao:  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course! There's no KATCHUP!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I KNEW that was comin'! Yer gettin' too predictable!!!  :rotflmao:  :happy1:
well there was an opening and motive!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm grindin Pork today Cashwise sale ends today .98 cents a lb pork whole shoulders.Got 8 bout 80 + lbs,halving them for bone in roasts,steaks and country ribs,Then the majority is gettin ground course for sausages and plain ground pork.Good price so we got a years supply!

GLENN Moreys is a long drive so I thought I'd let ya know Cub has walleye for $7.99 a LB better get some so you dont go fishless this year!!! :smoking: :smoking: :happy1: :happy1: :moon:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm grindin Pork today Cashwise sale ends today .98 cents a lb pork whole shoulders.Got 8 bout 80 + lbs,halving them for bone in roasts,steaks and country ribs,Then the majority is gettin ground course for sausages and plain ground pork.Good price so we got a years supply!

GLENN Moreys is a long drive so I thought I'd let ya know Cub has walleye for $7.99 a LB better get some so you dont go fishless this year!!! :smoking: :smoking: :happy1: :happy1: :moon:
:censored: :doah: :mad1: awe go play in your piggy meat!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

:censored: :doah: :mad1: awe go play in your piggy meat!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
;)

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn you earned it all!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20* to start the day today. Another fine Monday. Caught a few fishies Saturday and had fish dinner Saturday night out in the fish house. Not much else happening. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 17* here. There was a few :fishing: out here yday too. Think I got ,yday, the what I need to work on my project down at the lake some more today. Otherwise not much new here , hope you have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 15 here going for mid 30's...  the permit to carry class was very informative and the instructor sure makes you think about stuff, which is good.  not much going on today...  have a good day all!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is it morning?  *ow*oooh*ak*  Must be the wedder.  Hurtin' like crazy. 22* and clear, sunny all week in CAWchester. Upper 30's. Time for lotsa cawfee and lotsa Advil. Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a bad hit for those folks.....  more BS......

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
17 at choretime. Ice in water buckets but at least I got another water tank in the main barn. That'll cut down on the 5 gal. buckets I'm hauling. Sun is shining so after a dreary day Sunday, it helps make people a little less grumpy. Makes my pet rooster pheasants really shine too.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)