Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900636 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a bad hit for those folks.....  more BS......

They didn't complain when tarriffs were increased on Japanese heavy motorcycles.   
https://www.nytimes.com/1983/04/02/business/us-raises-tariff-for-motorcycles.html
Increased tariff on "highway motorcycles greater than 700 cc", from 4.4 to 49%
Frauds and Hypocrites. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went down to the fishhouse after work to get it ready to pull off the ice.  There was at least 10" of water all around it.  I got it jacked up and will now have to let all refreeze.  Then pull it off maybe on the weekend.  12 out now and a low of 3 on Thursday night.  Maybe pull it Friday. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 11* this AM here. How much ice you have on the river Barry? I have 37" out front of our place on the lake and i have heard reports of 48" in other spots on the lake. Just another day in paradise boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Went down to the fishhouse after work to get it ready to pull off the ice.  There was at least 10" of water all around it.  I got it jacked up and will now have to let all refreeze.  Then pull it off maybe on the weekend.  12 out now and a low of 3 on Thursday night.  Maybe pull it Friday.
OUCH!! that don't sound like a lot of fun. Good luck with that LPS!

Morning, momma is already on her way to get dentures.  Man if ain't one thing it's another for her. Swear I married her mother. :confused: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning, fellow cronies. 23* and clear with a quarter moon in this ten-cent town, aka  the #1 city. Ayup. Sure is  a perfect city, like  they're always squawkin. Another murder last nite, 3 blocks away. 40 yo guy gets blown away on the sidewalk at 9:30. And people question why I carry when I'm outside my house?! I'm gonna start start carrying my extra mag pouches plus an ankle gun!!!! Todays fight-the-Aisle BovineĀ® day at Glenn's, and now mine, favorite store, Wallace Mart, home of the empty shelves. Can't wait another day, outta my yogurt and milk and other goodies.  Looks like Mr. Sparkles needs at least a $60 drink too. There goes about $125 for the day. Looks sunny and warmer for the next WEEK. Amazing. Might haveta get my dues worth and hit the gun range. Have a good one, guys.

Read the funnies....http://www.kaaltv.com/news/rochester-minnesota-murder-shooting/4823195/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: March 03/13/18, 07:27:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta be over 24" here 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 13*  to start our day. We made a run over to Bemidji yday as we thought Menard's had somethin on sale that we wanted. To make a long story short, we didn't get what we went for so we'll be makin a run over to the 1 in Hermantown, later in the week. We took the Winnie Dam Rd(Co Rd 9) shortcut over & when we got up around Cass Lake I was a little surprised to see so many out on the ice, even a few shacks. Now seeing the forecast for the next few days, I see why. It could easily be their last time out this season as it's supposed to be near 40 for the next 3 days here. It going to get real messy here fast, I'm afraid. Not much else new, have a good day, all.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sure hope it goes good for you LPS!!!  I'm hearing more and more slush on the ice down here too...   12 here now going for the mid 30's again..  didn't get there yesterday but today should...   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
    Da Mornin afta da night before! :doah:

Well, me gots good news ta report. I'm still celebratin an unexpected passing from last night. :scratch: Borgie and I were at da Pets Plus store last night. Suddenly I told Borgie I tink I gots ta hit da head. I had an unexpected binchin pain in da peeps area.

:oscar: ....
As I yanked out da snake and started my business when I felt a sudden poof in da flow. :confused:  I thought to myself "could it be?" :scratch: While viewing my result I waited fur da foam ta clear fur a better look.

There she was!.... :cheerleader: A tiny little kidney stone. Yep! :popcorn: I know big deal. Fur me it was after all I went through passing da last two painful ones in da hospital. When I came outa da john I told Borgie give me a high five. :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/13/18, 09:50:09 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
TMI................TMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: GOOD FER YA!!!!!!!!!! now about da pet store? borgie buying ya lunch goodies or treats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
worm bait!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
worm bait!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
                                                         :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, looking at the names and faces on that shooting, seems unlikely to have been a random incident regardless of  what the police say.   Drugs or gangs gotta be in there somewhere.    At least that is my guess.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, looking at the names and faces on that shooting, seems unlikely to have been a random incident regardless of  what the police say.   Drugs or gangs gotta be in there somewhere.    At least that is my guess.

Absolutely Del. That's what CAWchester calls DIVERSITY. Yup. We need more..... :angry2:    :mad1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Absolutely Del. That's what CAWchester calls DIVERSITY. Yup. We need more..... :angry2:    :mad1:
what more diversity does rochester need??????????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: the gotz you and Del!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Del's bringing back some california wimmen....  :cool:

https://youtu.be/5GMoLENWsSk

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hope del brings some warmer temps along or them women are gonna get cold! Of course that might not be all bad... :sleazy:
Was 17 at choretime on its way to a balmy 32. Normal high is 38. Supposed to see a few days 40+ but not the 50 degrees we were promised earlier. :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You know better than to trust those wedder morjits! Supposed to be warm here too, but it's 29* and windy, with a WC of 12*.  Need it about 20* warmer, at least....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally got down to Blacks beach to get a picture or two for you guys.   It was a little cloudy with a marine layer, but I got a nude for Reb.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
SEX!! It's always about SEX, I tell ya!!!  Barry, don't slop those Cheerios!  Up and at 'em, buds! It's 5:30 am! Dark and 23* out, headed for 47*, so yap the morjits!  Got some more butt kickin' to do today, I'm gettin' all dialed in!  Enjoy yer day, guys!  :azn:
« Last Edit: March 03/14/18, 06:28:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Morning boys. 22* to start the day here only going to make into low 30s here. Turns out it is Friday for me. Have to go to a funeral tomorrow in Fargo. Wife's uncle passed away last Thursday. Then we are going down to Shakopee to look at a 5th wheel camper. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I could have slept late today.  Yup Rebs got the Honey Nut Cheerios going as we speak.  Del we wanted naked "GIRLS" not guys.....  Walked to the fish house last night after work and it still looks ok.  The water is spreading under the snow.  I guess there is no hurry.  Let mother nature get rid of the snow for awhile.  All will be ok. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I could have slept late today.  Yup Rebs got the Honey Nut Cheerios going as we speak.  Del we wanted naked "GIRLS" not guys.....  Walked to the fish house last night after work and it still looks ok.  The water is spreading under the snow.  I guess there is no hurry.  Let mother nature get rid of the snow for awhile.  All will be ok.

Maybe Del's full name is Delphinium...you know, one of those soft and purty flower children...    :scratch: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, got 21* to begin our day. Had a group of 3 sleds on the bay yday afternoon, don't think they were all :fishing:, 1 maybe.It was really melting off the roof yday as the downspouts were runnin. We made 37* by 3 or 4 by late afternoon. Sounds like we will be hitting the road again today, going east this time & heading to Menard's in Hermantown. Nothing else new here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 here and looking for 40!!!  that will be nice, a few things to do around the house today like some cleaning and vacuuming,, nothing serious just to keep up  I guess...  have a good day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 21 here and looking for 40!!!  that will be nice, a few things to do around the house today like some cleaning and vacuuming,, nothing serious just to keep up  I guess...  have a good day all!!!
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: no laundry?????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...........just anudder great day to be vertical!!!!!!!!! gonna run some venny thru the dehydrator this weekend!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Sex, Reb? Wasn't any sex going on.  Maybe it was too overcast or something.   As for only a dude nekkid, that's all that was there.   The females had their clothes on, although I will say that the female bathing suit continues to shrink.    :sleazy:

A warm sunny day might have changed things, but this is when my free time coincided with a low tide so I could get over the rocks.   Twas a nice walk. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better watch out for those sea lions Del, they might think yer a juicy Pismo. *CRUNCH*  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/14/18, 09:20:21 AM by Rebel SS »