Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946029 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Secks again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellas...just waiting for the big warm up later this week...ho-hum. In the meantime, just watching some old Buffalo clips. Dotch, you got a cowboy hat like Stephen does?  ;) Neil sure digs the sideburns, too. Stills really has the foot thing goin on there (After 1:50, really hits it at 2:30) ...kinda reminds me of Mama Cass and her shuffle foot slide that she always did. :dancinred:

« Last Edit: April 04/07/18, 02:57:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Epic stuff  True music.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can remember seeing some of LA's best in concert when I was a teen..... :rocker;

And how about some Crazy Elephant for good dancin'? Still got the 45.. :azn:

« Last Edit: April 04/07/18, 03:46:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good music Reb!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' snoozers. Kind of a funky sky out there today. Occluded sun. Either that, or a nuclear blast.  Morjits still yappin' about the white stuff pilin' up today. Ya, right. I'm sayin' nada. 17* and calm out right now. Looks like we didn't break  the 9* record. Was wonderin' how Barry's bean medley soup came out yday... :scratch: Have a good Sunday all.  :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/08/18, 06:49:05 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 22* here. Just wonderin what the weather's gonna do. It looks like it's going to postpone our travel plans until Tuesday. Other than watching the end of the Masters there's not a lot on the list for today. Hope you enjoy your day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup still yapping some white stuff here too today..  quiet day here to, have a good day!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe Barry will post some pics of his beanie-weenie soup!  :azn:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  The ham and bean soup turned out great.  It was a 15 bean mix not 8 as I mentioned the other day.  I got that tip from you guys last year and liked it so did it again.  Having coffee and going to cook up some scrambled eggs with sausage and cheese in awhile.  Just got my Soc Sec app sent in so that feels good.  I have the urge to smoke something on the Daniel Boone today.  It was 0 here when I woke up.  It is 15 now.  We have a foot of snow on the ground here yet.  Making ice like crazy yet.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing here now. It sounds like we might not get the full six inches I predicted.
Reb, I did a test on the snow and it seems to be nearly one-hundred percent moisture.
 :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Snowing here now. It sounds like we might not get the full six inches I predicted.
Reb, I did a test on the snow and it seems to be nearly one-hundred percent moisture.
 :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow here is 10% hot air.  Wind must be from the reb direction.   :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darned tootin' it is! Just finished me tacos and burro-toes! *BRAAAP* That was a kiss just for you, fart-blossom! :mooning:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/08/18, 05:14:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lotsa water in da snow here. Making watermen not snowmen... :rotflmao:

Was 18 at 6 a.m. when I went to work at the Lions Club pancake benefit. Came home smelling like a giant pancake. Immediately laundered my clothes (with Tide pods of course mikey! :cheesy:) I do same when grilling. If I don't, once Mrs. Cheviot gets a whiff of me she says she wants to eat me. Not taking any chances as I'm not into kinky stuff like being bitten and poked with knives or forks!  :tongue:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Was 18 at 6 a.m. when I went to work at the Lions Club pancake benefit. Came home smelling like a giant pancake. Immediately laundered my clothes (with Tide pods of course mikey! :cheesy:) I do same when grilling. If I don't, once Mrs. Cheviot gets a whiff of me she says she wants to eat me. Not taking any chances as I'm not into kinky stuff like being bitten and poked with knives or forks!  :tongue:
:confused: :pouty: there's all that seks stuff again!! :tut: :pouty: what had Reb done to you?! :confused: :crazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HA! I was right! Stopped snowing a while ago, all of it melted on contact. Morjits NOW say less than 1/4"...... odd, though...the sidewalks and driveway are all wet, as if watered down. I must check this phenomenon out.  :scratch: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/08/18, 06:50:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
HA! I was right! Stopped snowing a while ago, all of it melted on contact. Morjits NOW say less than 1/4"...... odd, though...the sidewalks and driveway are all wet, as if watered down. I must check this phenomenon out.  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Your hot air melted it....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

thats sad!!  after grilling and smoking supper all was better here!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and them dang pods only Glenn uses them!!!  to much old school here!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Your hot air melted it....

More than likely one of those Delmar Downdrafts. If they were in the desert, they could call it a "Delrocco", more intense than a Scirocco.  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:popcorn: :popcorn:

one thing for you, you sure like popcorn!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think glenn is bound up a lot. Needs to stay away from the white bread and cheese!  :smiley:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 26* for our start. The local TV station's sayin we've got  3.5" of dry fluffy snow  ;)  :smiley: but most must've melted when it hit the ground as I'm not even sure we'll even need to shovel. They had 7-8" in Mason City & are sayin the roads aren't very good over there. A lot of school delays goin on around us but not here, the last I looked. Just checked the 10 day & it had 37* for today,47* tomorrow, then 60's for the end of the week. Then winter's back for the weekend with the 30's. Not my worry as we'll be up near Hinckley or Moose Lake by this time tomorrow. Talk at ya Wednesday from up at the lake :happy1:, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another fine Monday. Back to work after a 3 day weekend of fishing. We did good one day up by Garden, then fished by home another and it was slow. Had a fish dinner Saturday. The gang left yesterday morning. I went out front a gave it a whirl for a few hours yesterday afternoon. Nuttin to write home about, but i had some action. Have a good one all!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, less than an inch of the white stuff here on the ground this morning...  shovel by the door and that's it...  quiet day today and that's OK...  have a good day day!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
12 here this morning.  Back at the grind.  Well I lost my Masters bet.  Phil didn't do well.  So then I did another side bet with the bro and lost that too.   :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya better just stick to yer Honey-nut cheerios.  :rotflmao: