Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900615 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't know, Reb, :scratch: not very good with a shovel anymore either.  :tut: ;) :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Don't know, Reb, :scratch: not very good with a shovel anymore either.  :tut: ;) :smiley:

Dang. This is me already.  :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, man what a weekend for the state for snow..  we were lucky over all here.  take it easy shoveling folks!!!  you to Rebs!!!  have a good and safe day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, either this is a new kinda storm, maybe with birds, or the morjits can't spell now!  :doah:

ROADS A MESS, NEST STORM ON APPROACH

Roads are recovering this morning as the last of the weekend snowstorm is leaving the region. Breezy conditions will last up to the afternoon and may cause some drifting on roads, covering freshly cleared roads again. The next winter storm is on the way. A much smaller but still as potent low will arrive tomorrow night. There will be a chance for a mix of snow and rain overnight, then all snow through Wednesday. Accumulations will be possible and some unlucky spots may get over 4 inches.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Unreal down there Rebs.  We watched a movie from Amazon Prime last night that was appropriate.  Last Call at Murrays.  Pretty good show about people stranded in a dive bar during a snow storm.  Day off today, and I love it.  Having another cup of coffee right now.  Going to hit 40 today. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! Had 18 for a low at choretime which is normal, normal for March 6th that is. Storm total here was 11.4". That should hold us until next time. Much of what fell yesterday after the main storm wound up in drifts around the dooryard when the wind came out of the NW. Some are already crowing about weekend temps supposed to be in the 50's. With the snow we have now and the promise of more Wednesday, I'll believe that when I see it. Frustrating to keep doing chores in the cold and even more frustrating to watch the small square bale pile dwindle. Sheep are snowed in again and the fences are buried in the snow. No pasture any time soon. :angry:

Oh well, a little Zeppelin always helps soothe the soul.  :azn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNhD0oS5pk

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good music Dotch!!!! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, I know you and Dotch got the short end of the stick on this last storm  :sad: but hopefully this next one will make up for some of that. I would be willing to go without just so you could get your fair share.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, thanks Roonster! If I perceive any leftover or extra, I'll ship it over yer way.  ;)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
WE got lucky around Willmar,18 inches east of us, 18 inches west of us an we only got 12!! Saw the totals map this morn. Stayin and making chocolate covered eclair today. Been wanting a couple for a month at least

« Last Edit: April 04/16/18, 02:28:56 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reb, I know you and Dotch got the short end of the stick on this last storm  :sad: but hopefully this next one will make up for some of that. I would be willing to go without just so you could get your fair share.

My expectations of this snow were well exceeded especially after reading & hearing earlier in the week that most of it would likely fall as rain. So much for that. Like Reb, with this next batch I too shall be most honored to share any or all snow deemed in excess with my Waseca brethren.

Yer makin' eclairs dew? I do hope yer gonna share!  :chef: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
ECLAIRS??! Those were my favorite when I was young! I haven't had one of dem suckers for about 25 years! Ya got a dozen or so ya can spare?!  :tongue:  :shocked:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me 3 on wanting in on them eclairs!!!!

:happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Try a pic first shells second finished eclaire's
 Come an get em while there here :sleazy:

« Last Edit: April 04/16/18, 04:01:14 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aaaahhh  geez........ :hubba:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh man! I bet the house smells like heaven and they taste as good as they look!  :happy1:

I would even eat one of those out of the trash!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKC5jjFkfgo

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats awesome Dew!!!!  dang I want them!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
good evening fellers...........SHEW what a day!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: negotiations. i think i hit the trifecta..........yep i managed to piss off the company, my union committee, and the federal mediator. another job well done!!!!! :evil: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: back at it again tomorrow!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good evening fellers...........SHEW what a day!!!!!! :confused: :crazy: negotiations. i think i hit the trifecta..........yep i managed to piss off the company, my union committee, and the federal mediator. another job well done!!!!! :evil: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: back at it again tomorrow!!!!!!

you done well then!!!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Bang bang.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
why didn't ya do it!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Cawchester has shootings all the time I hear!!!

nice pic!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Perfect! Now yer back here so we have someone to pick on!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya DEl! Just say it concerned diversity!    *BANG*

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Perfect! Now yer back here so we have someone to pick on!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
you bring it bubba!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Negotiations...trifecta....mediator....who the hey wrote THAT post?! The munchkin now has a ghostwriter? :scratch:

Normal Glennspeak: I done hollered at 'em all and pissed 'em off big time!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/16/18, 07:49:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Negotiations...trifecta....mediator....who the hey wrote THAT post?! The munchkin now has a ghostwriter? :scratch:
:mooning: :mooning: hey you'd be surprised all the big words i know!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but seeing you spelling them out is kinda like reading Boaranee in 3D.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but seeing you spelling them out is kinda like reading Boaranee in 3D.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:confused: :mooning: :mooning: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm...boarnese......a pair of 3D glasses......I can read the Runestone!!!!!   :shocked: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Normal Glennspeak: I done hollered at 'em all and pissed 'em off big time!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He can do math too, Reb!  :happy1:

« Last Edit: April 04/16/18, 09:44:00 PM by Dotch »