Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4955279 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 43* already here. Boy did yday put the hurt on our snow. Bet today will do the same. :happy1: We had a power glich last night a little after 7, don't think the generator ran for much more than 75-80 minutes. Have to see if'n I can't get a couple more of the little things crossed of my list today, otherwise not much new. Hope ya have a good start to your week. Yup, '73 was a fine year. :party1:
« Last Edit: April 04/23/18, 06:51:25 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep, another fine Monday. Glad the wife and pooch are doing good Glenn. It is strange how all the sudden she is allergic to the med, but it does happen with other things too. Got a few things done around the house this weekend. Mainly getting the ice fishing gear put to bed for the summer. I put a new brake controller in my truck this weekend. That is much nicer then the one I had in there. Does a better job for sure. Well, have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning, off to negotiations soon. Hoping to hear momma's on the way home today. Pooch is getting better by the day. By tonight I would think all the ice in the yard will be gone. It's along the fence my neighbor put up and the sun don't hit much. AND NO they didn't put it up cause of me!! :crazy: :confused: :tut: :tut:

Gunner iffin ya run out of projects, I can send ya a list!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope :rolleyes:, gotta a long list. Small paper but it's full, like you glenn ;) :rotflmao:, on both sides! :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup great weekend all the way around!!  got things done around the yard and house..  got the bike home and went for a nice 50 mile ride..  today looks great too!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well putting out the trail cameras and shed hunting for this weekend was a bust. Too much snow to get around in the woods. Grandson wants to go back in two weeks and try again. Can't wait. Got in a four rounds of trap yesterday and checked the creek just south of the house. The northerns are in. One about seven pounds and a hoard of little ones.
mm

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
SO Mark, I mean Rebs, you graduated High School in 72 then?  So did I.  Great times in that era.

'73.   What a year.... Stud Muffin High..... majored in chicks and motorcycles. :cool:  :rotflmao:

And he still looks like that folks!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Glad to hear the doggie is doing better. Hopefully Smurfette is on the mend. The notion of glenn playing doctor probably helped.  :happy1:

42 at choretime. Yard continues to be a quagmire. Picked up some stuff around the yard and had to pick and choose where it wouldn't leave ruts. Also got the Stude fired up after a long winter's nap. Popped right off on the 2nd try. Supposed to go on a cruise Saturday but wish it would rain to wash all the salt and sand off first. Unbelievable how much of that crap they dump on.  :shocked:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
'73 for me as well but still working and will be for a while.
Glad things are looking up Glenn.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Looks like another nice day here.  Enjoy.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep, looking nice again. Little cooler then yesterday though, they are only talking a high of 44 today. Have a good one!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 41* last I looked. Got a couple things accomplished that were on my list yday. So we even had time to break out the foldin chairs to sit out & have a cold one to end the day. A bit breezy but another nice day, back to normal today, I guess. We're getting close to having equal amounts of snow & green grass here, so we have to put the deck back on the mower later. It looks like some of our shoreline is beginning to open up too. So with some more nice weather & a little luck we might have ice out before the opener. Not much else for today, hopin ya have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 44 here looking for upper 50's today..  gray looking day to start and saying a chance for some rain..  got some things done yesterday too..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Think it was 45 at choretime so no need to drain hoses for watering. Predicting low 60's for highs today. Made 68 yesterday. Yard is greening up as is the pasture. This last snow was so heavy and wet where it drifted out of the EQIP planting it snapped off about a dozen of the fiberglass electric fenceposts. Granted they had some age on them but have never seen anything like it. The good news is once I get them replaced, hopefully today the snow melts off a couple spots so I can get the wires up out of it. Can charge the fence again and wean some lambs off.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm 60 and still not weened!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Oh morning! :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Crossing my fingers on da wedder...made a form, mixed and poured a batch of concrete to replace a partial step that cracked over the winter. BETTER stay nice!  :angry:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

There's that sex thing again... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

There's that sex thing again... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And that bad spelling thing too... :hubba: :hubba: :angry2: :angry2: :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, 26 here now but supposed to get to 60.  Was a cold NW wind yesterday and I was outside all day.  Slept good last night.  Honey nut cheerios in progress.  Hump day. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Same weather as Barry, since we are so far apart  ;). Oatmeal and toast for me this morning, da usual. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, must be the cold spot as we've got 25*. We had that same NW wind here, LPS, so it was a bunch of short bursts of the outdoors for me yday. We did manage to get the mower deck on, pretty easy actually, early on & put the blower back in storage at the end of the day. Some yard work & a couple things on my list in between. Most likely more of the same today. Had a few light sprinkles here early on, chance for some more tomorrow, hope so as we could really use some rain. That's all I got for today, have a good hump day.
« Last Edit: April 04/25/18, 07:26:47 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the weather here yesterday and today sounds the same as you fellers...  and it was cool yesterday, but still nice out..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
36* and sunny in the land of foolishness. Got my concrete step edge poured yday, boulevard and front yard all raked, skwirrel digs and holes all filled in with new topsoil, edged, overseeded, and fertilized. Took me all afternoon. Raking is a big no-no for me. Tough noogies. But I got 'er done. Ate like a pig last nite and slept like a rock. Now, If I could just move today....*OW* Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: April 04/25/18, 07:39:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning gents, bla bla bladee bla bla, bla bla boobie boo de bla. Wha wha wahwha wha wahha wha whaa.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, THAT was an interesting read! Must be into the Fireball and cardboard already.  :doah:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/25/18, 07:50:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, THAT was an interesting read! Must be into the Fireball and cardboard already.  :doah:  :rotflmao:
NAW thats just him trying to explain to da boss what he got done yesterday!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

oh yea ............morning. :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
At least he spelled "boobie" right... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mornin' folks! Must've been close to freezing because my hose had ice in it! Got the electric fence operational last night so was able to let the lambs out this morning. Now we get to witness our version of the gawker slowdown when people drive by.  :cool: Maybe tonight I can get a round bale in their lot without rutting the yard up...or not.  :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've seen that gawker slowdown...seems to happen every time the NL is out in her bikini top.... :shocked:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm trying to decide if I'd rather gawk at your NL or Dotch's sheep.  :smoking: