Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902338 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we've got 63* now, had 62* & wind at 4:45 when I thought about going :fishing: Roadtrip back south tomorrow :sad:. A couple projects down at the lake today otherwise I suspect I'll get in a couple boat rides today. Hope you have a good Wednesday, everyone. Talk to ya next time from NE Ia.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well you have a safe trip back there!!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks mike. Pretty easy usually, as we've done it so many times, other than getting by all those wacko's :crazy: in the TC's  :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks mike. Pretty easy usually, as we've done it so many times, other than getting by all those wacko's :crazy: in the TC's  :laugh:

that be the truth!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well there'll be just 2 more wacko's from iowa joinin them!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 59 at choretime on its way to the low 80's. Some talk of working select fields this afternoon. Early planted corn looking good so far. Grass was a foot tall in spots south of the house when I mowed lawn last nite. Make up blood draw today. Let's hope they don't screw this one up.  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oh, they will somehow.  :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And as if on cue...got to the appt. and got a blank stare from the receptionist followed by "We don't have a lab today. Albert Lea schedules these things". So makes me wonder how many other people are running around starving themselves unnecessarily? Unbelievable.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know about you dotch, but if that happened to me I'd be writing some letters and making some phone calls. Yea complaints! I can see it once but not twice! Sounds like they need a good union, right General!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sucks Dotch!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's MAYO, boys!  SIX times in the last year they schedule me for blood work/tests at the wrong place...phone calls, talked to supervisors, sent Emails...."Yes, it's corrected". Got my latest appt last month...scheduled my at the wrong area AGAIN. I no longer will do blood tests there. Screw it.  :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's MAYO, boys!  SIX times in the last year they schedule me for blood work/tests at the wrong place...phone calls, talked to supervisors, sent Emails...."Yes, it's corrected". Got my latest appt last month...scheduled my at the wrong area AGAIN. I no longer will do blood tests there. Screw it.  :moon:
maybe cause da didnt have hasmat suits??????? :shocked: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure glad I don't live down there anymore, if nothing else just for that reason!!!  and I'm glad I have the VA!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Got us a new pontoon yesterday.  20' Sun Patio.  Will show pics later.  Slight upgrade.  Now I am going to sell our other one.  Thinking I will switch motors on the two first.  Another project to keep me busy.  Man I should have retired this month instead July. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a fum time Barry!!!

mornin all!!  a good day yesterday and looks  like today will be too...  got some things done around the house and yard,,  a little more today too..  have a good day!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice morning. I am back upnorth after a couple of days back down in the TC's for some advanced training on the 3D printers. and that is after just getting back from down there sunday. I have had my fill of the cities for awhile. At least for work we are able to fly down and back. An hour flight sure beats a 6 hour drive. Looking like i will have tomorrow off now because i will hit my 40 hours at 3:45 this afternoon. Oh, darn the luck anyhow. :happy1: Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers!!! It's Friday today. :happy1: meeting nite so it's a long Friday but after that it's time to head nort for some  :stillfish: :fishing: :toast: :toast: can't wait.

JB, what's a 40 hour week?? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: bout 47 here. Gotta get the blood pressure checked this morning. :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, got the blood pressure thing outta da way. :crazy: :confused: UGH!!!!!!first reading was 161/91. thought they was gonna throw my butt in da hospital based on the expression on the nurses face. so they did a 5 minute mutiple test, that turned out good 124/66. except when i got into work i went to my chart, they listed the first reading as abnormal.  :doofus: :confused: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:  apparently your reading is considered normal if the top number is 140 or lower and the bottom number is below 90.

so does anyone else's clinics do the My Chart??? i was real sceptical at first but love it now. you can go to that look at your test results, request prescriptions, all thatgood stuff, the doc confirs with ya and you can ask questions, and they usually respond within a day. just curious!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 65 at choretime on the way to the low 80's again today. Farmers out in full force so be aware of possible traffic delays in SC MN. Scouted some fields yesterday after getting the 4 wheeler functional. Corn looks great as did a 10 acre patch of oats underseeded with clover. The guy plans to hunt geese over it this fall; he couldn't care less about the oats! :rotflmao: Got hay after work and then mowed the death wish (El Capitan) road ditch. As I walked to the house upon finishing that I see the 4 wheeler tire was flat. 15 year old tire already full of goo so a new one will be required. Will swipe one off of a spare non-functioning 4 wheeler to keep 'er going in the meantime.  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/17/18, 09:45:32 AM by Dotch »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers!!! It's Friday today. :happy1: meeting nite so it's a long Friday but after that it's time to head nort for some  :stillfish: :fishing: :toast: :toast: can't wait.

JB, what's a 40 hour week?? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: bout 47 here. Gotta get the blood pressure checked this morning. :pouty:

Usually that is all we are allowed to work, no OT. But while I was out a bunch of CNC mill work came in, so they want me to work tomorrow now. OT will be nice.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY................. did i tell you guys its FRIDAY for me!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :Clap: :Clap: :snow3: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ya dont work anyways whats the difference :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  It is finally raining here.  Have just shy of 1/2" so far.  Looks to be a damp day all day.  Ok with me.  I got the lawn mowed yesterday so we are looking good. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We have .15" as of this morning. Like Barry said we can use the rain up here. TGIF. Looking like a decent weekend weather wise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, back in Ia today & we've got 56* to start the day. We hit the road ~ 6:30 yday & were south of the TC's by 11:00 :happy1:. I didn't see any fields that looked planted until we got just north of Faribault, we seen some. Even most of those disappeared by Albert Lea & they appear few & far between down here. Did see some in the field & some who'd try to get out but found it too wet. All the bigger rivers(Cedar, Winnebago, & the Shell Rock) we crossed  looked at the top of their banks too. Had 86* for a high yday , not quite that warm today, & cooler yet for Saturday. They're talkin more rain here for Sunday & Monday, maybe even Tuesday. That's all I've got for today, hopin ya have a good Friday
« Last Edit: May 05/18/18, 08:34:55 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no rain here, could use some maybe tomorrow...  boat motor was running rough so worked on that yesterday. new plugs and fresh gas gas it was running well.  have a great day all...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Friday, kiddos. 55* and sunny here. No specific plans here, other than putter around the yard....enjoy yer day!  :smiley:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
God it's mornin'! 56 at choretime on our way to the upper 70's. Rain has been backed off to more likely here on Sunday and not as much as originally predicted. If so it should allow farmers to get the lion's share of their beans in. We shall see. Got the windbreak mowed last nite. 2 hours worth now I can start over on the rest of the yard.  :undecided: Apple & crabapple trees are in full bloom. Hope it doesn't get windy real quick so we can enjoy them a little longer.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got up to opening cabin.  Neighbor fed deer all winter. Our lawn looks like a feedlot. :angry2: :angry2:

Needed ten with his m4

[attachment deleted by admin]