Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903214 times)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, where's Reb been last couple of days? Hope all is ok or the NL doesn't have him tied up somewhere. Only 58* here with a nice north wind blowing to keep things cool.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good morning all, where's Reb been last couple of days? Hope all is ok or the NL doesn't have him tied up somewhere. Only 58* here with a nice north wind blowing to keep things cool.
your right coffee, we havent seen Reb's words of wisdom  :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: lately?????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 59 at choretime on its way to the low 80's with lotsa steam. Tings are growing tho. Lawn mowed Sunday already looking like it could use another going over in places, usually where the dog pees.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
your right coffee, we havent seen Reb's words of wisdom  :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: lately?????????
I have it on good authority he's waiting with a shotgun to see the 1st bug's humping in his yard! 😁
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my canoeing clothes soaking in permthrin solution.   Put weed and feed on front yard.   Almost time for lunch...   Mmm chicken salad from the sous vide chicken....   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya sure it ain't turkey?? The cops here kill them indiscriminately....and then throw them away. I've seen this turkey numerous times the last couple weeks on the way to my Mom's..it wasn't hurting anything. It's not in the heart of MAYOtown, it's Minnesota, so what's yer problem? The geese at Silver Lake do the same exact thing; they don't shoot them.  :angry2:

http://www.postbulletin.com/news/local/police-dispatch-wild-turkey/article_d862f5e4-5e06-11e8-9ba1-e78e2d4ef6b4.html
« Last Edit: May 05/23/18, 12:33:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We were missing you Rebs.  Thought the Cardinal egg thing got you in trouble. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks. Nope; got her in the soup. Cats are gone. Animal Control said they had seven previous complaints about her roaming cats from other neighbors. Said she had to get rid of 'em because of her non-compliance with city ordinances. And that took care of the great kitty caper. *POOF*
Kinda overwhelmed with things right now on the home front. Taking care of Mom, grocery runs for her, pay her bills, spend time over there, social service crap, etc etc.  Trying to take care of my place and other issues is getting me behind in everything.
« Last Edit: May 05/23/18, 12:51:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hang in there bubba.........you'll get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish I knew where "there" was.... :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish I knew where "there" was.... :rolleyes:
de...............ah never mind!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Glad to hear the cat thing turned out for the good Rebs.  Cloudy and rainy looking here today.  I am only working till noon then we head to Park Rapids to pick up our Grandson for the weekend.  Great little kid.  We will all have fun.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Looking rainy, but not much happening. Could use some rain. Have fun with the grandson Barry! Have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday, got about .02 of "rain"..  saying another chance today..  bring it on!!!  going for the mid 80's today, so a warm one...  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 66* & 87% humidity, sounds like July to me. Talked to a couple people yday & 1 said they had .6, the other, just a few blocks east, had 1" of rain.  Got my run to Mason City out of the way too yday, so it's time to mow the yard again today. Your right Dotch , things are really growin as I just cut it last Friday & by Tuesday it needed it again. Goin to lower the mower a bit this time. I missed ya too Reb, so it's good to hear from you. Hope things get better for ya. That's it for today, have a good Thursday everyone.
« Last Edit: May 05/24/18, 07:15:02 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Already 70* and all humed up. 88* for later and tomorrow; 90's for sat and sunday. O joy.  :rolleyes:
Keep a cool tool and don't let yer meat loaf, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: May 05/24/18, 07:47:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 69 at choretime. No glenn, not that kind of 69!  :bonk: We should get into the upper 80's today with lotsa steam to go with it. Good to hear you got the cat lady under control Reb. There's a white stray that keeps coming around here on my radar. Dirty, ugly thing, looks like it's been used as a grease rag. Just waiting for an opportunity to erase that one. In the meantime, gotta stay hydrated. You need coolin' baby I'm not foolin'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhelSakWNI

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
another great band!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And this weekend we'll be singing and sweatin' along with this one.....one of my favorites. :cool:

https://youtu.be/U5bUmx-hk-c
« Last Edit: May 05/24/18, 09:40:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Erase, now that is a good way to say it Dotch.   :happy1: :happy1:  May be using that term on the...  Never mind.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 69 at choretime. No glenn, not that kind of 69!  :bonk: We should get into the upper 80's today with lotsa steam to go with it. Good to hear you got the cat lady under control Reb. There's a white stray that keeps coming around here on my radar. Dirty, ugly thing, looks like it's been used as a grease rag. Just waiting for an opportunity to erase that one. In the meantime, gotta stay hydrated. You need coolin' baby I'm not foolin'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhelSakWNI
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Led zepplin glenn.... try and keep up will ya?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Led zepplin glenn.... try and keep up will ya?
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: another day late! :doofus:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! A nice 3 day weekend coming. I plan to be a t work all day today. No big plans, just work on projects around the house. Planning to change the tranny fluid and filters in my truck sometime this weekend. Also planning to make some summer sausage, cheddar jalapeno. Maybe try and sneak out and wet a line too hopefully. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 66* for our start. Might get some rain later this afternoon. Anyone starting the weekend & travelin today, be careful & have a safe trip. I noticed quite a few out of state plates on the Ave. of the St's. already on Wednesday when we went to Mason City. Not much new here., have a good Friday & a great weekend everybody.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 66 here too.. going for 88 again...  wind came up hard and fast last night, 50 plus mph!!  power went out for a few hours too..  did not see any damage here this morning...  have a good and safe weekend all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all 69 here now and gonna be a hot one.  Of course there is not a breeze neither.  May try to get a boat in the water to give the Grandson a ride.  Will just beach it for a day or two.  Like I said on the other thread I may try to wrap some asparagus with bacon and cook on the grill this afternoon.  Have never done it but sounds great. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. man we can buy rain,  :angry2: :angry2: was windy when i got home got real still and i thought oh boy.......but nuttin. :confused: :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all 69 here now and gonna be a hot one.  Of course there is not a breeze neither.  May try to get a boat in the water to give the Grandson a ride.  Will just beach it for a day or two.  Like I said on the other thread I may try to wrap some asparagus with bacon and cook on the grill this afternoon.  Have never done it but sounds great.
ah man dont be going an ruinin asparaguS like that LPS!!!!!!!!   :confused: :confused: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. man we can buy rain,  :angry2: :angry2: was windy when i got home got real still and i thought oh boy.......but nuttin. :confused: :confused:

where ya gonna buy it???
« Last Edit: May 05/25/18, 11:01:26 AM by mike89 »