Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905623 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Boar's heading your way and he's wearing his new hat to keep the rain off!  :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
CARDBOARD!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Boar's phobia began as a young child, when he was confined to his tiny room.    :huh:

« Last Edit: June 06/10/18, 07:00:26 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning comrades. 62*, misty and fawgy here. Woke up at 5:00 am to CAWCAWCAW again...those %$#@! crows.... :angry:  Big storms and heavy rain predicted by the morjits  turned out to be one rumble of thunder and a total of 1/2" of rain. No plans for today; got everything done before he rain hit yday. Sharpened and balanced the blade on the rider, checked tire pressure, mowed and trimmed. High point today will probably be the bacon and eggs for breakfast. Had a bowl of the Honey nut cheerios last nite. Have a good day, all.  :coffee:

https://youtu.be/gaxKDEeLB9Q
« Last Edit: June 06/10/18, 06:51:41 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice morning here.  We did get some light rain yesterday which is good for the garden.  Sunny and windy here.  Looks like I am going to bring the pontoon up the the LOW Marine and let them look at the motor.  Oh well. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 63 at choretime on its way to the mid-70's. .69" of precip in the last 24 hr. period. Yesterday was a washout as it came in about 3 batches. The forecast for the week looks wet. Making prospects for baling hay anytime soon look bleak. Lots of other stuff to do but aside from the dog no one around here likes to help. Then there's always some last minute social obligation that further complicates matters.  :mad1: Need a trip to Canada and it can't come too soon.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 59* when I started rollin. Went out :fishing: last night & again this morning, kept 2 eyes last night & 1 today. Had 1 slot  :fish2: (18.5") both times, 1 little snot rocket too. Got a email from Sis & she said there was a lot of hail down in N Ia. yday, checked KIMT's site & it didn't say anything about CC. It looks like a full house over at the resort, quite a few of the neighbors up too. Rain again tomorrow, they're sayin. Got a few irons in the fire so I better go. Have a good Sunday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So today is get the camper ready for Campalooza.  I may not even fish but just sit back and relax.  Either way it sounds like fun to me. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning, overcast here today. got lotz done yesterday, hope to get more today to get caught up. work in the garden some more and spray weeds in the lawn are the 2 main objectives. sounds like rain tomorrow??
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, overcast here today. got lotz done yesterday, hope to get more today to get caught up. work in the garden some more and spray weeds in the lawn are the 2 main objectives. sounds like rain tomorrow??

Then don't spray the lawn today.....give it at least 24 hrs for the weed-killer to work.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
to late...……….already done. I give it a minimun 12 hour window...…….it works!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good way to get out of mowing.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You hear me honk going thru cold one spring Glenn?? Next time  Charlie I'll swing in. Afternoon gents, go away for a few days and tgem dang chippies like to have a party in the buckets of peppers.. :angry2:. Ya I gots to do some mow lawning on the home front as well,  sprayed the yard on Friday and them weeds are all curled up. I like to spray when no pooches will be around...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I done heard alot of police cars??? :scratch: :confused:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well so starts another work week.  That's all I can say. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Monday :puke:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  -we are getting rain this morning!!  has to be over an inch so far.  have to check the rain gauge later..  the bird bath was low last night and it's full now,,  I see some standing water in the yard too..  have a great day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61* & rain on the way according to the radar. Went out  :fishing: last night, man was the lake rockin & rollin, no :fish2:. Got a little farther on my main project, re- working the spindles/axles for our wheels on the lift, yday too. Just about ready to put them back on, might wait until the water warms a bit more as I was in the lake Friday & it was a bit chilly(~62-63* surface temps). Haveta find a indoor project for today it looks like, I usually try to save them for when glenn's comin up. ;) :rotflmao: That's all I got for today, hope ya have a good un. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61* & rain on the way according to the radar. Went out  :fishing: last night, man was the lake rockin & rollin, no :fish2:. Got a little farther on my main project, re- working the spindles/axles for our wheels on the lift, yday too. Just about ready to put them back on, might wait until the water warms a bit more as I was in the lake Friday & it was a bit chilly(~62-63* surface temps). Haveta find a indoor project for today it looks like, I usually try to save them for when glenn's comin up. ;) :rotflmao: That's all I got for today, hope ya have a good un. :happy1:
so who ya gonna blame now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

man mikey, i just looked at the radar...........she looks nasty out our way!!!!!! could use the rain, just wish it be one of them slow steady rains.

morning all, was a very productive weekend, got lotz done. is it friday yet????????

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
slow rain would be the best Glenn, and it looks like more rain coming this way!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
See where the storms they had in N Ia. over the weekend dumped 9" of rain on Mason City. Yeah boys, that's not a typo it's NINE inches not .9. They have 3 miles of the Ave of the Saints still shut down as well, while they are trying to restore power to a little town 15 miles SW of us, Rockford. careful what you wish for glenn :sleazy: ;) ;D. Speaking of Friday, seen the forcast, glenn? Bemidji weather channel this morning has rain Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. :bonk:  :doah: :rolleyes: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
See where the storms they had in N Ia. over the weekend dumped 9" of rain on Mason City. Yeah boys, that's not a typo it's NINE inches not .9. They have 3 miles of the Ave of the Saints still shut down as well, while they are trying to restore power to a little town 15 miles SW of us, Rockford. careful what you wish for glenn :sleazy: ;) ;D. Speaking of Friday, seen the forcast, glenn? Bemidji weather channel this morning has rain Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. :bonk:  :doah: :rolleyes: :pouty:
yea like a 40% chance!!!!!! :scratch:

that means there is a 60% it wont!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1.8 inches of rain so far.  enough for now...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 63 at choretime on our way to the upper 70's. Presently a little thundershower underway here on the northern outskirts of Bugtussle. Noisy little devil altho I doubt it'll amount to much. Wet here so getting out in the fields will have to be on foot.  :pouty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmYmbgCXIY

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
We're soaked the yard is flooded.Rained hard from 7 AM to 9 AM. 2 1/2 inches worth still raining but a nice rain now that we dont need anymore!! Guess its off to town an do today what we were doing morrow. Nice cool weather tho!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We're soaked the yard is flooded.Rained hard from 7 AM to 9 AM. 2 1/2 inches worth still raining but a nice rain now that we dont need anymore!! Guess its off to town an do today what we were doing morrow. Nice cool weather tho!
going fishin huh!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure, poke fun at the poor guy, Mr "I need rain". :tut: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure, poke fun at the poor guy, Mr "I need rain". :tut: :tut:
yea well he aint no mudder theresa either!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and i was referring to him going into town to buy fish!!!!! :sleazy: