Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905584 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
64* and rain in Swampville. Feels good. Supposed to rain all day. Gonna have to get Mr. Sparkles all wet on the trip to the dentist, low point of today. Haven't got a high point yet, other than I'm up. Maybe the bacon for bfast.....Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
you sure mr sparkles will start in the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 57* when my day started. They're talkin instant replay(75-80* & a lot less humidity) of yday for us. Back by noon yday, such a nice night that we went for a nice long ride on the wheelers. :cool: :happy1: Plenty of skeeters out  :fishing:, did find 1 :fish2: wantin to play but it was too big & in the slot so it went back. Still looks like there's a major mayfly hatch in the works as there's huge clouds of 'em anywhere from 10' down all the way to the mud. Think I'll find a reason to play in the lake today, the yard could use a little TLC too. Hope ya have a good Tuesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, kiddos. 64* with rain. Supposed to rain thru Saturday. Grass is about a foot long, gonna be fun trying to mow it whenever it gets dry out. Might haveta have Dotch come over and bale it. Mr. Sparkles goes in for oil and filter and tire rotate. Jeez, I hate having someone else do that. First vehicle I've ever taken it for that, because my sheet rocked garage ceilings are 7', and that's too low to get it up on the ramps in there. I've done all my vehicle stuff myself my entire life, hard to trust things to someone else. Other than a few errands, that's my day. Hope y'all have a good one.  :coffee:

« Last Edit: June 06/20/18, 06:37:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning from here too.  Gonna be a nice day for Take a Kid Fishing.  It is a big turn out of kids here in Baudette.  It averages 100-110 kids that take part in the event.  We take our kids to Red Lake often so we can grill hot dogs at the swimming beach area.  Always a fun event.  Then we all meet at Sportsmans for the end of the day.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope you and the kids catch lots of  :fish2: Barry. Have fun today. Getting my blood drawn for lab work this morning. I really dislike fasting. I sure am hungry. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,,  have a great day Barry!!!!  JB the VA down here does not require fasting anymore unless it's for something other than normal..  that is nice!!!  dry here so far today, needs to stay that way for a bit..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope Barry's got his "go power" today!   :happy1: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/iHO1BuMzl9g

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 62* when I went out  :fishing: No  :fish2: for me, bit off twice though. Got part of the yard mowed & my rebuilt spindles back on the lift yday too. Not much on the list for today, just havta see how it goes. A bit warmer today, they're sayin. Have a good 1 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,,  have a great day Barry!!!!  JB the VA down here does not require fasting anymore unless it's for something other than normal..  that is nice!!!  dry here so far today, needs to stay that way for a bit..  have a good day all!!
same here.........my doc doesnt require fasting when i go in for my blood sugar checks!!!!!! maybe the news hasnt got that far north yet?? :scratch: :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, kiddos. 64* with rain. Supposed to rain thru Saturday. Grass is about a foot long, gonna be fun trying to mow it whenever it gets dry out. Might haveta have Dotch come over and bale it. Mr. Sparkles goes in for oil and filter and tire rotate. Jeez, I hate having someone else do that. First vehicle I've ever taken it for that, because my sheet rocked garage ceilings are 7', and that's too low to get it up on the ramps in there. I've done all my vehicle stuff myself my entire life, hard to trust things to someone else. Other than a few errands, that's my day. Hope y'all have a good one.  :coffee:
DOAH.............. back it outta da garage, do it in the driveway ya dipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:

oh yea good morning all. not much today!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
When Ford can do the oil change and filter, and tire rotate for $39, that's cheaper than I can do it myself! And I don't have to haul the oil away, not to mention trying to lay on that creeper with my spine issues. I decided when I bought this truck, it's time to quit changing oil....been doing it for 45 year, that's enough! That satisfy ya, ya liddle weezle?  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL.........you be da one whining about trusting someone else doing it.  :pouty: :pouty: i was just offering help...........sheez!!!!!!!! :pouty: :crazy: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but whatever flips your green beans!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I still don't trust anyone to do it, regardless. Thanks for the advice, but don't you have some green beans to feed to yer pet skwirrels or something??  O, good morning!!!!  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I still don't trust anyone to do it, regardless. Thanks for the advice, but don't you have some green beans to feed to yer pet skwirrels or something??  O, good morning!!!!  :mooning:
oil change place must be out looking for some used oil for rebby's ford!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sure is takin long! :doah: :doah: :scratch: :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya Reb! I already gots two lawnmowers, a skidsteer, a tiller and a tractor to change oil on. I don't need more stuff to hassle with. :crazy: Oh ya, mornin' gang! I give up on what the temperature was. Getting wet in these parts. 1.17" of rain night before last and another 2.15" last nite. Add in the .72" from Sunday nite and we're at 4.76" for the week. More on the way for tonite & tomorrow.   :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
oil change place must be out looking for some used oil for rebby's ford!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sure is takin long! :doah: :doah: :scratch: :scratch:

Hey! I timed 'em.....30 mns flat today. Dude that did it said "that's the most spotless truck I've ever seen!"... :azn:
Then home for a samwich, off to Mom's, then took her grocery shopping ( :doah:) back to my insurance compny to get a surety bond, signed and notarized that, then took that to the lawyer, then to the courthouse, now I'm home! That's enough movin' and groovin' for a half day!!!    :tongue:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah I made the same calculation a few years  back.   I couldn't buy the parts for what they charged.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oil filter and 7 qts for that truck comes to $39 with my discount at a few auto places....exactly what they charged me for "the works"... oil and filter, tire rotatation, brake check, grease, top off all fluids, etc.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I still do the upkeep on a 1980 chev PU Plow truck an my sweet 1987 ford PU both 4X4 chev auto trans ford standard 4 speed the car is set up fer monday to do oil and break check.To low to the ground for me!!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the Take a Kids Fishing was a great day.  We had lots of fun and the weather was great.  We caught lots of sheepies and a northern but no walleyes.  Oh well.  Didn't have to clean fish.  Gonna be hot as heck here today, 87.  That will be too much for me.  Will have to stay hydrated.  (water)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Glad you had nice weather Barry. Stay hydrated is correct. It was rather sticky yesterday, i imagine it will be the same today. I bring the wifes car in for oil changes and tranny when it needs it. My truck i still do myself, mainly because it is a diesel, i run full synthetic oil and it takes me about 3 years to put 10,000 miles on it. I just did the tranny fluids and filters on it a couple weeks ago. just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  a nice looking day to start!!  good to hear everything went good for ya Barry!!  going to town this morning for awhile..  not much else going on, have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61* when I looked. Went out  :fishing:, no  :fish2: though. Not so bad yday, warmer but with the lower humidity, didn't feel too bad here. Not much planned today, see what happens. Hope ya have a good Thursday.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
59* and poured all day and nite. Raining now.  %##@^#$ Swampville. Have a good day....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
59* and poured all day and nite. Raining now.  %##@^#$ Swampville. Have a good day....
you really suck at sending that my way ya know!!!!!!! :crazy: :pouty: :pouty: i could use some rain, i pulled my lettuce the other nite from the garden......the ground isnt all that wet........i will need to water soon!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Whats so hard about turning a faucet handle?!  :doah: Put it on a timer! I have one I'll sell ya cheap!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Rain is free!! :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hook it up to yer neighbors hose!