Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901937 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
mornin all, 73 already going for 90.  no rain this morning so far!!!  not much goin on here today, have a great day!!

Same here except sunny. Dewpoint reaching towards 70* again. Another roasty-toasty day in Swampville.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 08:44:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was a toasty 70 here at choretime. Upper 80's - low 90's forecast. Luckily there's a breeze out here in the hinterlands to keep the bugs off. Rain reputedly coming tomorrow nite. Kinda hope so. Some of the hay fields could use a drink. Fingers crossed there's no excess water tho. A real mess west of here.  :fish2:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yippee!!!  Anyone else wanna move outta Minnysoda??!??!! :banghead:

Heat Advisory
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
342 PM CDT Wed Jul 11 2018

...A Heat Advisory is in Effect for Thursday Afternoon and Evening...

.A hot and extremely humid airmass will be found across southeast Minnesota,
northeast Iowa, and western Wisconsin on Thursday afternoon and evening. Heat indices will range from 100 to 110 degrees.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, head nort.  I gotta buddy that moved to Virginia a couple of years ago and he wants to move back cuz of the heat there. I'll be wishing for this come winter... :cold:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Yippee!!!  Anyone else wanna move outta Minnysoda??!??!! :banghead:

Heat Advisory
URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
342 PM CDT Wed Jul 11 2018

...A Heat Advisory is in Effect for Thursday Afternoon and Evening...

.A hot and extremely humid airmass will be found across southeast Minnesota,
northeast Iowa, and western Wisconsin on Thursday afternoon an moved to accomend evening. Heat indices will range from 100 to 110 degrees.
We just got a phone call from the elec.Co. the county road by our place is being?????? Moved to accommodate people going to the county park 2 1/2 miles up the road and our electric will be OFF tomorrow for hours.Friggin less than 24 hours notice in a heat advisory! They got a ear full but dont care.I got the generator but never hooked to the high draw airconditioning compressor.Just hooked for emergency winter and electronic ignition furnace!! Them bassturds could have given a weeks notice!!! The witch I spoke with said it's been scheduled for months!! So why a 22 hour notice??
 Right now were at 86 degrees wit a dewpoint of 77 morrow spose to be the same!
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 04:27:05 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Only 86*? That's balmy! Come on down HERE!!  :doah:  You gotta be Shi**in' me! Most of that type of stuff is done in evening or nite hours, if anyone up there has a friggin' brain! Want I should saddle up and get to the bottom of it?  training-087
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 04:56:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, head nort.  I gotta buddy that moved to Virginia a couple of years ago and he wants to move back cuz of the heat there. I'll be wishing for this come winter... :cold:

Ya got any extra room in that Ram? I wanna move back to Californy!!! You can drop me off  at my cuz's in Pismo beach!    :cool:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 04:44:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
You gotta be Shi**in' me! Most of that type of stuff is done in evening or nite hours, if anyone up there has a friggin' brain! Want I should saddle up and get to the bottom of it?  training-087
Hel saddle up reb they dont care! Its the 22 hour notice irritates me.No time to get preped! I could have got a window air unit rented or loaned but in such short time is troubling!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, that's an easy fix. Do it the Reb way. Pack a nice lunch, some goodies, and go sit in their running air-conditioned truck with the door locked and yer shooter at the window..... :evil:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobber I lived down in So Cal 9 years Oceanside,Carlsbad,Vista, Fallbrook.traveled the coast to washington to TJ and south a there.Ya usin a camper or hotel/Motel? The tourist sites yer bag or outta the way? I always avoided tourists places,Ore. NoCal you'll find rude people off the tourist trail,They dont carefer outsiders!! what ya like to do?
 If ya do the walk a stars wit da wiffie yer close to china town get some take out follow HWY 10 to sanaMonica turn south and go to Venice beach do some people watchin!!! It'll amaze you Hahaha
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 05:08:53 PM by dew2 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We got close to three inches this morning with more forecast for tonight.    :pouty:

Got the canopy back on the lift   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobber I lived down in So Cal 9 years Oceanside,Carlsbad,Vista, Fallbrook.traveled the coast to washington to TJ and south a there.Ya usin a camper or hotel/Motel? The tourist sites yer bag or outta the way? I always avoided tourists places,Ore. NoCal you'll find rude people off the tourist trail,They dont carefer outsiders!! what ya like to do?
 If ya do the walk a stars wit da wiffie yer close to china town get some take out follow HWY 10 to sanaMonica turn south and go to Venice beach do some people watchin!!! It'll amaze you Hahaha

:sleazy:

https://youtu.be/Mi0b8tcCQSE
« Last Edit: July 07/11/18, 05:22:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

:sleazy:

https://youtu.be/Mi0b8tcCQSE

People/ skin watching is good. Had a topper on the the last pick up, would be nice on this one for snoozing but not this time, so its hoteling it. Ocean side is where we will end up, thanks dew.

Ya got any extra room in that Ram? I wanna move back to Californy!!! You can drop me off  at my cuz's in Pismo beach!    :cool:
dang right reb, climb on in!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Oside,Friends?Relatives? Tons a people but I still stay in contact with many maybe a slim chance i know some? doubtful but maybe. any names?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya really think Boob wants to visit some of yer "acquaintances"?  :doofus:    :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran into a guy a few times on a pier by mission bay, crazy dude, probably dews age catching bait for the night bite. Crawled down and under the pier to un hook his line.. :bonk: I'd a cut it..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ran into a guy a few times on a pier by mission bay, crazy dude, probably dews age catching bait for the night bite. Crawled down and under the pier to un hook his line.. :bonk: I'd a cut it..

Definitely related.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, lots of fun traveling info here.  Late checking in but hi to all.  Well Erin at the Five Star Marine said he is so sorry and embarrassed about my tilt pump leaking.  Said to send it back and he will take care of it.  I like the guy.  Already sent it.  Brought the camper to D&L in Roseau.  They said they do lots of awnings so glad it is over there.  Got the dock work done that I wanted to do also.  Feels good to have all of that done.  We have gotten 2 warnings on the phone about being in a tornado watch tonight.  Hernia party tomorrow.  Will fill you in on that program tomorrow. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't think we got a drop of rain last night.  A little thunder in the distance.  Rebs have an extra egg and some bacon and even a sausage link or two for me today.  One swallow of water to take my blood pressure pillis all I got so I took two.  I was even dreaming of being thirsty last night.  I also dreamt that a friend of mine was raising a hog for us to butcher.  He said it was nice and big and ready to butcher.  When he showed up at the butcher he was carrying the pig in a dog crate and it weighed about 40 lbs and had long brown hair.  It followed us around like a puppy.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I don't think the dream went any further.   :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Good luck Barry! Well we got 2" of rain yesterday morning. Washed my grass seed away again  :angry2:. We couldn't hardly get any rain for a month and a half. As soon as i put down grass seed we have gotten over 4-1/2" in a week and a half. Guess i know how to make it rain next time we need some. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good luck Barry!!!  no rain here but Mil Lacs they got 2 to 5 inches of rain I hear...  crazy weather!!  dentist this morning so no fasting here..  have a great day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning all. 73* and ultra hume in the rain forest. Heat advisory's out, headed for 93* with a heat index of 105-110*. Severe storms and heavy rains for later today.....with a chance of tornado's. This crap down here is getting real old..  :angry:
Barry, I'll have an extra bacon strip AND a donut for ya.  Hope whatever yer having goes well.
Keep yer powder dry, boys, and keep cool. Have a good one.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/12/18, 07:55:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
man last nite on the news looked like the cabin area was gonna get smoked again!!!!! i havent seen gunner post yet.........maybe he got washed into da lake!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

we got some rain, dont know how much.......didnt feel like looking. hopefully i can get the lawn cut today when i get home and need to go threw garden.

enjoying some freshly picked raw green beans for breakfast now!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

have a good one!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 72*& 96% humidity @ :fishing: time. Heck of a light show here from ~ 11-1 last night, it doesn't look like we got any rain out of it though. We did have a late afternoon shower yday that along with the mornin cloudburst totaled .25". Some action  :fish2: today but nothin made it to the boat. Got some laundry on the line already too. Not much else on the radar, hope ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Mornng, 12  with a high of 22 for today, stay warm fellas.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You got that thang stuck on Celsius boar? Mornin' gang! 74 at choretime heading for the low 90's and a heat index of 101. Ick! Is a breeze however & if we get our crap together this a.m. we can get out of the heat this afternoon. Water jug is full.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You got that thang stuck on Celsius boar? Mornin' gang! 74 at choretime heading for the low 90's and a heat index of 101. Ick! Is a breeze however & if we get our crap together this a.m. we can get out of the heat this afternoon. Water jug is full:happy1:

Of what?   :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornng, 12  with a high of 22 for today, stay warm fellas.
I think when you came home from Marley land you went a little to far North. ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like "taking a trip and never leaving the farm?"   :smoking:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just talked to the neighbor.  He said we got like 5 1/4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.   Like 2.6 yesterday morning and 2.7 over night.    Just tell me where you want this stuff delivered....

On the other hand Bemidji got it way worse.