Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902979 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just talked to the neighbor.  He said we got like 5 1/4 inches of rain in the last 24 hours.   Like 2.6 yesterday morning and 2.7 over night.    Just tell me where you want this stuff delivered....

On the other hand Bemidji got it way worse.
the lakes are low, they need the extra water!!!!! besides......gives the fish a fighting chance when i arrive to do battle!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :stillfish: :stillfish: :old fisherman: :fish2:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
More fake news!!!!  :crazy:              :fish2:

:fish2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
More fake news!!!!  :crazy:              :fish2:

:tut: :tut: :tut: see if i give you anymore!!!!! :pouty: :tut: :tut: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning ol' buddy!  :nerd: Still got that bottle of "31" spicy katchup sittin' here for ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
UGH!!!!!!!!! did some errands for the union hall..............GAWD is that ugly outside. i need to cut lawn tonight!!!!!! :censored: :censored:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No $hi*!  Trimmed the lawn and watered flowers this am, it was bad then. It's just plain insane out there now. Like walking into a sauna...literally.  :shocked:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No $hi*!  Trimmed the lawn and watered flowers this am, it was bad then. It's just plain insane out there now. Like walking into a sauna...literally.  :shocked:
did the neighbor lady grovel over that sweaty sexy.............er never mind i forgot for a minute who i was referring too!!!!!!! :bonk: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, for once ya got it right!!  :cool:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/12/18, 03:35:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I thought it was toasty! A 107 heat index in Owatonna? Think I'll call it a day of scouting fields on foot anyway. Pickup scouting suddenly sounds more attractive.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63* to start the day today. Mid 80s and mild humidity yesterday with a nice breeze. Felt comfortable. About the same today, high 80s tomorrow they are talking. Heading down to the they hunting shack tonight. Going to get food plots planted tomorrow. I got them all mowed and sprayed with roundup last Thursday, so we should be good to go I hope. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday and today should be too!!  maybe do some mowing today, going to smoke a couple racks of ribs today.  got them at Aldi's for $1.99 a pound yesterday.  have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 68* & 90% humidity when I hit the boat. No  :fish2: again today. :scratch: Can tell glenn's on his way up ;D as there was a 10 mph NW breeze :bs: early. Got a little mowin done yday too. Nothin on the list for today, have a good un
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm heading up to my land later today and plan to stay through Saturday.  Got some things I need to get done before hunting season.  So much to do with so little time.  My brother in law closed on a 30 acre patch of land that boarded two sides of the land he currently owns.  I told him he's trying to catch up with me.... Should be a great addition as this piece has some of everything.  Small open field for food plot, beaver pond, somewhat open hardwood, and some low brush areas.  Plenty deer, grouse, bear, turkey, ducks, geese and other critters use the land as well.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm heading up to my land later today and plan to stay through Saturday.  Got some things I need to get done before hunting season.  So much to do with so little time.  My brother in law closed on a 30 acre patch of land that boarded two sides of the land he currently owns.  I told him he's trying to catch up with me.... Should be a great addition as this piece has some of everything.  Small open field for food plot, beaver pond, somewhat open hardwood, and some low brush areas.  Plenty deer, grouse, bear, turkey, ducks, geese and other critters use the land as well.   
the way all you guys talk about so little time when your retired has me wondering if i shouldnt keep working!! :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sound like you guys own half the county deadeye!!!!!!! have fun!!!!!!!!!! always fun to go do those kind of things!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good morning all.  Glenn, I am still in training as I don't formally retire till July 27 but using up all my vacation and such.  BUT my own list has gotten so long the wife isn't even making one up for me yet.  Things that didn't need doing anytime soon are now bugging me to get done.  Will be great when I ketch up with all of the projects.  If nothing else things will look pretty nice here..   We just turned the AC on.  The trees are blocking the wind so pretty thick here already. Man I hope it cools down for ya Rebs.  HEY get your speedo on and turn the lawn sprinkler on and see if the NL gets turned on watching you run through the sprinkler.......   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good morning all.  Glenn, I am still in training as I don't formally retire till July 27 but using up all my vacation and such.  BUT my own list has gotten so long the wife isn't even making one up for me yet.  Things that didn't need doing anytime soon are now bugging me to get done.  Will be great when I ketch up with all of the projects.  If nothing else things will look pretty nice here..   We just turned the AC on.  The trees are blocking the wind so pretty thick here already. Man I hope it cools down for ya Rebs.  HEY get your speedo on and turn the lawn sprinkler on and see if the NL gets turned on watching you run through the sprinkler.......   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
awe gawd LPS now i'm gonna have that picture in my head all day!!!!!!!!!! :surrender: :surrender: :bs: :bonk: :puke: Reb in a speedo!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
then there's you in your mankini!!!   :puke: :rotflmao: :thumbs:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
then there's you in your mankini!!!   :puke: :rotflmao: :thumbs:
:taz: :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :confused: awe..........go play in traffic!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin Glenn, have a good weekend fishing!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin Glenn, have a good weekend fishing!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: i will thanks!!!!!!!!! you have a good one too!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glen57,
Yes, it seems so.  I really don't know how I fit a lot of this in when I worked.  I've been retired for almost 10 years now and I still have not run out of things to do. (I have plenty lined up for the next 10 years also). The big difference is I can do it on my own schedule.  That is except when be mower breaks or the daughter in law brings her car over because the brakes are making a "funny" noise.  Oh, yes, and it 8:30 PM and she need the car in the morning.  Between the yard and gardens I have plenty to do here but I will never live long enough to finish the projects at the land.  That will have to be taken over by my son and his son.  We don't own half the county but are working on that.  :rotflmao:

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its always good to have something to keep active. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning kiddos. Another steambath day here in Swampville; dewpoint is 76* and temp headed for mid 80's. This sh** is getting ridiculous, we've had a week now with the DP in the 70's, is it ever gonna end?! Had some good storms with high winds, thunder and light show, pouring rain at 3:30 am last nite. Picked up another 1 3/4" out of that. Really making for a steamy day today.  :banghead:
Came up with a new bfast treat...Barry, take note! Had one of the bacon/cheddar brats left over from last nite, so I made a paper thin plain "omelette, folded it over twice, and put it on top of a slice of swiss on top of the brat patty on a toasted bun...a McBrat?  :scratch: It was great...now there's a new bfast starter!  Have a good day guys, keep cool and dry.

« Last Edit: July 07/13/18, 11:34:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning kiddos. Another steambath day here in Swampville; dewpoint is 76* and temp headed for mid 80's. This sh** is getting ridiculous, we've had a week now with the DP in the 70's, is it ever gonna end?! Had some good storms with high winds, thunder and light show, pouring rain at 3:30 am last nite. Picked up another 1 3/4" out of that. Really making for a steamy day today.  :banghead:
Came up with a new bfast treat...Barry, take note! Had one of the bacon/cheddar brats left over from last nite, so I made a paper thin plain "omelette, folded it over twice, and put it on top of a slice of swiss on top of the brat patty on a toasted bun...a McBrat?  :scratch: It was great...now there's a new bfast starter!  Have a good day guys, keep cool and dry.
maybe you could patent it............call it the sticky McReb!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well you fellers have a good weekend.............Glenn's........................GONE FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :party3: :party3: :drinking: :toast: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now things will be quiet!!! :rotflmao:

darn good sounding meal Rebs!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well you fellers have a good weekend.............Glenn's........................GONE FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :party3: :party3: :drinking: :toast: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

I'm sure the fish have heard.... :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey that looks great Mark.  I will have to get me some of those brats patties.