Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901437 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Be nice to try em other than the Johnsonville ones we buy in the store.Their tasty but the pattie is so dense they seem???? UMM Different good but not patties we do often.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
What comes to me mind for you to try instead, just might be Cow Patti...... ;)  :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/LiPAp38bDh4
« Last Edit: July 07/13/18, 08:27:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
AH Reb Reb Reb you'd be better off doin Pattie cakes :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :smoking:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the smoked ribs turned out great!!  fall off the bone good!!  looks like a warm day again..  not much going on today, have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds perfect mike!! Morning boys, man we got dumped on Thursday evening,  looks like a little over 2" in the guage.  Nice morning here, not a cloud in the sky and not much for humidity.  The mrs has a big feed at work Monday with several families smoking different cuts of meat, I've been told were smoking pork belly burnt ends and 12 pounds of chuck roast for sandwiches.  So sounds like that's a green light for me to have a few and sit on da patio all day!! See ya!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 66* @ :fishing: time & not a ripple on the water. About the only :fish2: I seen on the graph were in 20-30 fow over the mud. Thought I had a couple bites but they didn't want it very bad. Can you guys help me,what day, month, & year is it? :scratch: ;D I'm a little confused ;) as it's not rainin, snowin, there isn't a 20-30 mph wind howlin & you know who is just 8-10 miles up the road. :laugh: Seriously guys looks like another warm here too, our company left just after I went out, so I'm not sure what's going to happen today. Got a little more to mow, if it doesn't get to warm before it dries. Hopin you enjoy your Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dat sounds like a great plan Bobber!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wanna hop in Mr. Sparkles and zoom on up to all you guys!!! It all sounds great! Fishing, ribs, and TWELVE pounds  of chuck roast....gah!  :tongue:  I bet I'd never return here! I won't even mention the all day rain again yday, and the  98% humidity and 70* dewpoint for the 9th day in steamy, stinky, soggy Swampville..... :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The danged thing doubled up again!!!!!! I have NO  idea why it does this!!!! I just do a normal  type and post, and *POOF* it does two posts!  Sorry, HD!!!  :confused:

Seems to do it when I post a pic as attachment...................

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning boys, beutifull weekend aheqd, gona do some riding, and a smoke a batch of pineapple bluecheese sticks. got a fishing trip planned for next weekend should be fun, have a great day!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Have fun Boar!

I'm not sure what yur doing Reb....I just keep fixing um.....It gives me something to do....

I'm not doing much today, except try to find out what's been trashing my bird feeders. I'm assuming it's a bear. Brand new steel bird feeder twisted up like a pretzel, must be a bear.

I put out a trail camera last night, but only got pictures of deer..........
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the sticks sound good Boar!!  ride safe and have fun!!  going riding today too!!!  I see a sig in future maybe!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun Boar!

I'm not sure what yur doing Reb....I just keep fixing um.....It gives me something to do....

I'm not doing much today, except try to find out what's been trashing my bird feeders. I'm assuming it's a bear. Brand new steel bird feeder twisted up like a pretzel, must be a bear.

I put out a trail camera last night, but only got pictures of deer..........

Sasquatch?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Could be Reb, I found this turd on the trail....big around as a pop can, and full of bird seed.

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks to be a lot cooler today for high temps, only 77 today..  going to mow some grass today..  not much else going on..  have a good day!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 70* when I hit the garage. Well everything is back to normal here as glenn brought the rain with him. AGAIN! ;) ;D We had some lightning off to the west & north when I went out(4 ish), I was watchin it close this time & 10 minutes after I got the boat back on the lift the 1st drops hit the canopy. A bit cooler today & for most of next week, they're sayin. Nothin big planned for the rest of the day, see how it rolls. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

GLENN

« Last Edit: July 07/15/18, 09:09:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
74* & headed for upper 80's  and gag-me hume hume hume hume hume..... :puke:
 and more thunderstorms for later today.  :banghead:  :censored:

NLon: 92.49°WElev: 1316ft.

Fog/Mist

73°F

Humidity   100%
Wind Speed   Calm
Barometer   30.02 in (1015.8 mb)
Dewpoint   74°F (23°C)
Visibility   6.00 mi
Last update   15 Jul 7:54 am CDT
« Last Edit: July 07/15/18, 08:37:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm looking forward to a pic of your bear HD.  The one here hasn't been back.  We have a doe with twins though, that is fun to watch.  The belly button is looking ok.  Just took the dressings off.  He gave me a big inny.  Let me know if you want pics.  lol  Man two days of the Vicodin and I was so constipated that I was uncomfortable as heck.  Should have posted that on Rebs torque me off page.  I am just doing ibuprofen now.  Not supposed to lift over 10 lbs till the end of August.  That will be a challenge.  Kind of sucks, I am itching to get some firewood cut and split.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What did I miss.......surgery??!   :shocked:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 70 at choretime. Was going to go to the Waseca Fair car show but have to wait around for my brother to show up instead. He's not the most punctual individual so can be sorta like waiting for a bowel movement. I can relate Barry.  :rotflmao:

I hope someone remembered to throw something over Boober last nite. I bet he's still out there smoking his meat!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellas, ya moving a little slow today, even the dogs..wonder if they got into my Windsor .. :scratch: Round 2 today, pork belly burnt ends this afternoon with some smoked eggs fer deviled eggs.  But first had to do get a hair cut, and she was a cougar with long fingernails  :hubba:. See ya!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What did I miss.......surgery??!   :shocked:

Well ya!!!   LOL  no big deal.  I had one of those umbilical hernias.  Have had it for years and thought I should get it repaired whilst I am double covered by mine and the wife's insurance.  Was done Thur morning.  Like I said just Advil generic I am doing just fine.  Gonna be hard to not do anything for a month when I feel well though.  I have a lot I want to do with my new found time program.   :happy1: :happy1:  Oh ya now my belly button hole is much bigger than before.  Still covered with tape but took the dressing off.  Now I can feed hummingbirds like those fat guys with big belly buttons do....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sheesh! Missed that!  Hope ya have a speedy recovery!  Glad to hear ya didn't go in for a complete tummy tuck makeover and come out one of those LBQT's or whatever they are...("Lets Be Queer Together?" )   :queen:  :doah: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't have to worry about that Rebs. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :azn:   I do wanna know how the roast turned out yday, though...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry we needpics of you feeding the humming birds with your belly button filled!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: