Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901671 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
3 wemen on the bike, yikes!!!!!  nooo thanks!!!!!!  having one women is more than enough!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oh?  Tell us more.... :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya had your women in the past you know what I mean!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Whew! Back after a Saturday of counting bugs in bean fields, doing chores, a grocery run, napping and watching Clint Eastwood flicks while it rained. .13" yesterday a.m. with another .63" between yesterday afternoon's gentle rain and last nite's thunderstorm.  :happy1:

Sorry to hear about your friend glenn, think I saw Barry chasing buffalo on TV, wondering if jerkbiat found that buried treasure, glad your son's wedding came off without a hitch mikey, hope fishing was good gunner, and welcome back roony. The rains you brought with your should make everything in the garden pop. Now the lawn growing part, I'm torn about that one...  :undecided: NO hay mowing here until Monday nite into Tuesday HD. I'm fine with that. This cutting is small square back breakers, the real 50# - 70# kind. Anybody I forgot? Oh yeah, Reb. How's that gill and fin growing project coming? 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sailin' right along Dotch! expect some record breakers in about 30-60 days.... :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Yup, dat me! :cool:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah, go prod yer pickles, ya piffle poker!  :mooning:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, dat me! :cool:

way to go Rebs!!!!!  keep it up!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday, a great bike ride, about 150 miles.  not much going on today, so I'll go with the flow!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A road trip to Duluth today! Wonder if they got ice on da lakes yet? :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. No treasures found, so back to work this morning I am. It was fun having family up for the weekend. We had a good time exploring Beltrami. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 63* when I first looked. Too breezy so no :fishing: this am, I started defrosting/cleaning the beer/bait fridge out in the garage instead. Got it coolin back down & ready to put everything back in there pretty already. Some small projects in mind, not sure I'll get at 'em :scratch:, we'll see. Only cool day this week according to Reb's weather buddies.  Mid - upper 80's rest of the week is what I'm hearing. Better roll, hope ya have a good Monday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A road trip to Duluth today! Wonder if they got ice on da lakes yet? :scratch: :rotflmao:

Only place I bet there's ice right now is in yer morning bloody mary.   :laugh:  Morning guys. 67* with fawg down here. Still and quiet. Mourning doves cooing away. Seems they do that more on the fawgy, quiet days. Gotta get me yearly eyeball check at my favorite medical mansion later. Lotsa phone calls and bills to do, turning off services to Mom's house like the cable, phone, culligan, etc. House will be going up for sale soon....after I attempt to get rid of tons of stuff. Not looking forward to all that. Will be taking her car this week and doing some cleaning/detailing on it. Anyone looking for a 2001 silver Monte Carlo SS with forty some thousand actual miles, and all the goodies on/in it?  Going cheap...Have a fun day, all.
« Last Edit: August 08/06/18, 09:20:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! A dab more rain (.08" at the ranch and .09" in Greater Bugtussle) but nothing like NWS was hollering about earlier. Wanted to grill chicky but it sounded like it would be raining. Mowing hay needs to happen today or tomorrow but will rely on my gut for that. Can't count on some snowflakes who are so busy snapchatting they can't make up their minds.  :undecided: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys, I am back...  Had a great time back in Luverne.  My hometown.  Saw lots of friends and relatives.  The long drive back wasn't so bad neither.  8 hours total.  Stopped at Alex and ate at Arbys and picked the dogs up at the kennel in Blackduck too.  Man is it good to be back at home.  I never even fired up the laptop whilst down there.  Was too busy.  My Buddy blue invited me to come down to deer hunt with him one more time.  We hunted together 24 years in a row but now haven't hunted together for a few years.  He has beautiful farmland with lots of deer around. 

Man you guys were busy whilst I was gone.  Too many things to mention but good luck to all and my sympathies to you Glenn. 

A nice cool day here with about 70 for a high.  Perfect for me.  Well now I can continue on with my retirement.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! A dab more rain (.08" at the ranch and .09" in Greater Bugtussle) but nothing like NWS was hollering about earlier. Wanted to grill chicky but it sounded like it would be raining. Mowing hay needs to happen today or tomorrow but will rely on my gut for that. Can't count on some snowflakes who are so busy snapchatting they can't make up their minds.  :undecided: 

Ya! No snowflakes here!  :tut:

Good to hear yer back, and had fun Barry! I'm enjoying the "Tales of 'tirement".. :laugh:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/06/18, 09:34:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys, it's been awhile but it's been a crazy busy summer. Since June I've been working 80 to 90 hours a week here at the shop so it's been pretty much sleep and work. I'll probably have my Minnesota fishing license before my Pennsylvania license. The only change here was that the 58 year old cougar dumped me so I found me a 29 yr old kitten  :sleazy: isn't life grand. We'll it's time to go turn on the open sign and make some money. Y'all have a good day and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Variety is the spice of life coffee  :happy1:. It is only a 4 day work week for me. Taking friday and the following week off. I am going to retire for 10 days.  ;) :rotflmao: Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  JB you be right on the variety!!!  and enjoy your 10 day retirement!!!! :happy1: :happy1:  another easy and what ever the day brings day here today!!!  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54* when I went :fishing:, felt like it cooled off a bunch when I was out there but the thermometer said ~ the same when I came in. Must've been the fog that rolled over the lake. No  :fish2: today, quite a few others out early with me today though. Great to hear you'll be joinin our ranks soon JB, I'm sure you will be a pro at it in no time, just like LPS. ;D Did a little mowin yday where it gets a lot of shade, there's another small shady area that could use a trim so I'll havta see if'n I can't get to it today. :scratch: hope you enjoy your Tuesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. went to our shop in Duluth yesterday. there is a possibility that little shop may make the news. VP Pence is set to visit Duluth wed to campaign for this Sauber, who's supposedly the answer to all the mining issues in that district. well, the guys told me VP Pence will be visiting that facuility, which does ALOT of work for the mining industry!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54* when I went :fishing:, felt like it cooled off a bunch when I was out there but the thermometer said ~ the same when I came in. Must've been the fog that rolled over the lake. No  :fish2: today, quite a few others out early with me today though. Great to hear you'll be joinin our ranks soon JB, I'm sure you will be a pro at it in no time, just like LPS. ;D Did a little mowin yday where it gets a lot of shade, there's another small shady area that could use a trim so I'll havta see if'n I can't get to it today. :scratch: hope you enjoy your Tuesday

I will be for 10 days anyway.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow....we'll have to rename the thread pretty soon to the "Old pharts morning show"!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: JB, i'm not sure you understand this vacation/retirement thing?????? my research finds that.............

vacation is a short temporary period of paid time away from work.......and your glad to return to work to rest back up. whereas retirement............well refer to LPS, Gunner, Reb, Merc, and Mikey..............where they wake up every morning WONDERING how there gonna screw off the whole day away!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we all know just how we're gonna start it, ya fat liddle blue buffoon!  :moon: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmmm  wonder what I will do today.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmmm  wonder what I will do today.   :happy1:

I can give ya some fun hints.... :whistling:  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]