Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900600 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Going to the "land" today, enough said.  ;)   
The guy who bought my neighbors work in progress cabin and 200 acres, wanted the garage cleared out so he could finish it.  My friend who built and owned it was a design engineer and was in the process of building multiple box deer stands.  I believe most of three of them are in the in there including two stair cases, a complete (floor, walls, roof, windows door and 4x4 timbers) 5x5 enclosed stand. Also most of a completed 4x4 enclosed stand and a free standing two man metal stand with canvas roof and sides.  Also, there are two completed wood duck houses including poles and metal guards. 

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Have fun Boar. 70 already this morning. Slept in untt 6:30 this morning. I count get used to retirement. Getting ready to head for Leech lake. Just need to throw a few more things in the truck a d camper. Having some boiled eggs and yogurt for breakfast. Might as well have one last healthy meal before a week of vacation. Woo hoo. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
enjoy Jb!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
have fun Boar!!  Glenn, when ya get the shingles done make sure they get the ridge row on right for proper ventilation!!!!!!  air flow is important ya know!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:laughroll:

Ya, keeps those bats outta his belfrey!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
have fun Boar!!  Glenn, when ya get the shingles done make sure they get the ridge row on right for proper ventilation!!!!!!  air flow is important ya know!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:bonk: :bonk: :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin Glenn!!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning lil' fella!!    :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime. Not much breeze so it'll likely be a steamer again today. Heading to the mid-80's today. Have water jug will travel. Car club event was a hit with the old folks last nite in Ellendale. Warmish, muggy evening but the staff gave us root beer floats afterwards that hit the spot. Just fun to get the car and out & go for a spin. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Root beer floats sound good.  Gonna be 90 here in Paradise today.  Man that is way too hot.  Hope your AC works Chris.  Have fun all.  I have a little mowing left to do from yesterday so am going to do it right now.  My hose was plugged so no water came out of the motor.  Hope to get that back together today. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing ya got that done, Barry. Pretty common for sand and silt being sucked up and drying in there. I know you can't do it up there, but I always threw the muffs on mine when I got back home from the river and ran it on the garden hose for a minute or two. Reb don't want no plugged hose.  ;)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Smurfy, how much are they selling the shingles for? You might want to consider going with steel.  :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Smurfy, how much are they selling the shingles for? You might want to consider going with steel.  :tongue:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: NOW...........your getting as bad as that reb, mikey and gunner guys!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :tut: :crazy: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda sounds like majority rule to me... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut: NOW...........your getting as bad as that reb, mikey and gunner guys!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :tut: :crazy: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Kinda sounds like majority rule to me... :rotflmao:

:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
On a serious note, the new shingrix vaccine knocked me down for a day or two.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't affect me a bit, except for the usual hour long wait at MAYO.
« Last Edit: August 08/10/18, 05:56:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't affect me a bit, except for the usual hour long wait at MAYO.

Lucky you.  We didn't have much wait at Baldwin Bldg, but next day, BAM.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What happened?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
On a serious note, the new shingrix vaccine knocked me down for a day or two.

nothing here to say bad..  no issues at all..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Found out the compressor on my AC  unit took a crap. Only 5 years old. Talked to the guy who put it in of course the dick doesn't call back

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not good!!!  good luck!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not in August, it ain't!   :doah:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Mornin dare MNO crew members. I've been stallin round when it gets ta workin on da Minn vacation boat. I did winterize da motor but been sluffin off on installin da winter cover framework. It's a complecated contraption I built but keeps da snow cover from caving in. So here I am sitting on da computer instead of getting da job done. :bonk:
I'm sure use guys put lots a stuff on da back burner also. :evil: Da hardest part is getten started. :pouty:

Phase one is completed and da framework is done :happy1: Just need ta cover da craft and I'm good ta go till next July! Bring on da snow! training-087 Like I said before: "Da hardest part is getten started." :banghead:

:Photography:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, what a interesting day and evening yesterday!!  it's in the books and thats the main thing!!!plenty warm again today..  going to meet some friends for lunch today, they are riding their bike around the state and decided it is a good day meet up!!  good friends from Mankato...  have a good day all!!

and the haze is still thick this morning!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 66* when I started movin. No :moon: again this morning, the last 2 have been about like tryin to drive a boat out of cave leaving the bay. Needed my spotlight to get my bearings both days. No :fish2: wanted to play today, very hazy too, didn't even get to see the sun come up. :sad: Got a surprise yday as the 1st of our company, youngest niece, showed up. sister & BIL just walked in the door now too, guess the rest of 'em won't be showin up until later in the week(Thursday?) next week. Not much on my list, probably going to need to put their boat in the lake, as hot as it's suppose to get that might be it for the day. :scratch: Hope you enjoy your Saturday.
« Last Edit: August 08/12/18, 08:06:21 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Hazy from the fires in Canada here too. Just wait till they legalize pot in October and all THAT smoke blows down here!  :cheesy: Going to take a while for the dew to come off. Raked the hay last nite just as it was coming on so as not to lose so many leaves. A lot of orchardgrass anyway so should be nice stuff once it gets dry. Say, if anybody isn't doing anything later this afternoon... :evil:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
 Another beautiful morning but sort of Smokey.  Here is a shot from yesterday.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Hazy from the fires in Canada here too. Just wait till they legalize pot in October and all THAT smoke blows down here!  :cheesy: Going to take a while for the dew to come off. Raked the hay last nite just as it was coming on so as not to lose so many leaves. A lot of orchardgrass anyway so should be nice stuff once it gets dry. Say, if anybody isn't doing anything later this afternoon... :evil:

:toast:  that's my goal this afternoon!!!   :happy1: