Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904913 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all.  Yup I have a cold.  I guess it is going around here.  Stuffed up and sore throat.  And I don't even have to worry about taking a sick day.  The wife said "there is nothing that is in a big hurry around here so just relax until you feel better".  How cool is that.  She is definitely a keeper.

https://draxe.com/elderberry/

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 64* as I headed to the boat. We had a few sprinkles as I was going to my 2nd spot & the sky started looking more like reain so I turned around & came in. Wind's went NW now, we might make 70* ,they're sayin. Nothin planned again today, another roll with day. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Yup I have a cold.  I guess it is going around here.  Stuffed up and sore throat.  And I don't even have to worry about taking a sick day.  The wife said "there is nothing that is in a big hurry around here so just relax until you feel better".  How cool is that.  She is definitely a keeper.

https://draxe.com/elderberry/

Great article Rebs.  I will keep my eyes out for it.  I may have some growing here????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet Delmar does.     ;)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We got lots of elderberry. My grandpa used it in his wine along with the wild grapes.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to sow wild grapes. Wait; that was oats. Never mind.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I used to sow wild grapes. Wait; that was oats. Never mind.  :rotflmao:
and thank gawd they weren't fertile. This world can only take one of you at a time!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You hurt Reb's little feelers ya union thug!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You hurt Reb's little feelers ya union thug!

Ya! What he said!!!   :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet Delmar does.     ;)

Might have some in Rochester..  Up nort, got dogwood, hazel brush, and sometime choke cherries.   Haven't seen any elderberries.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 going for 79 today..  with the rain yesterday, (1.85 inches) no lawn mowing so maybe today..   not much else going on so have a good day!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, seen 55* startin out today. Think we got a little warmer (~75*) than they said yday. Not much of a breeze early today. Not sure what's on the list for today, see what happens. Hope you enjoy your Wednesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good morning my fellow outdoor enthusiasts!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: 2 days left to my work week!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: other then them jack...........offs curcumventing  :angry2: :mad1:  the merge this morning  :confused: :taz: :taz: looks to be a good day.

well better get rolling.....gotz important union stuff to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :whereamI: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got some elderberries here but they're under the wild cucumber vine in the ditch.  :huh: More rain again. 1.88" at the ranch and 2.2" in Bugtussle proper. Must've got our 20% worth.  :confused: Glad the hay is all baled and under a roof. Not all stacked yet. Thinking about starting a MNO exercise program. There's no membership fee and you can stack the hay at your leisure. Under supervision of course. Beer supplied. What doncha like about that!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/15/18, 09:19:42 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great idea! You aren't gonna have any union thugs skulking about, are you?  :undecided:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Doubtful. They generally try to stay as far away from anything resembling work as possible!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Doubtful. They generally try to stay as far away from anything resembling work as possible!  :rotflmao:
:mad1: :mad1: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

That's what I thought. So, I'll help oversee the work ethic, and bring along my personal hay inspector to assist me in the barn.   :evil:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/15/18, 09:25:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea you wish!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like tide pods are in your future!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea you wish!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like tide pods are in your future!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mikey's hoggin' 'em all...... :azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna be a nice day it looks.  I still have this cold hanging on so won't get too excited today.  Picked some tomatoes yesterday and have them in the house now to get red.  At least I know they are safe in the house.  Won't get eaten by any wildlife around here.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
last night me and da misses was going about our business when one of cold springs finest rings the doorbell. he proceeds to give me a city citation for not having the hounddogs licensed.  :angry2: so i get on her case. $100.00 fine and could reach state violation if not taken care of. what the f....... she digs threw the reciepts........we have a file for the hounds, low and behold we have a reciept from the city saying we paid 10 bucks for 2 dog license on 1-6-2018. well i apologized to ma, she procasinates, like why do it today when i can put it off till tomorrow.............drives me nuts.

in my line of work, documentation/proof is a matter of winning or losing and i document and keep everything. so she did learn a little something from me. :angel: :rolleyes: :happy1:

so today she went down to city hall, i told dont leave until they mark that citation as satisfied/paid or something and have them sign it. well they'd only stamp it paid............. i'll add the rest!!!!!!!! no criminal here!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/15/18, 12:45:24 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 Wanna bet?

:rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Crap. Now I haveta saddle up again....%$#@   :police:

The question is: How did THEY find out the hounds weren't licensed? That's not a normal item to waste time on....yer neighbor?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch :tut: :tut: go play in your sheep oen! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reb, they have records of all dogs previously licensed. It got cleared up with the receipt, the dingy vriad didn't record it in the file.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Dotch :tut: :tut: go play in your sheep oen! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reb, they have records of all dogs previously licensed. It got cleared up with the receipt, the dingy vriad didn't record it in the file.

Hats' off once again to you for purchasing da book.... "Art Of The Deal"!  Stick wit da Donald and his preachings. Since you purchased dat book you've come ta realize Trump is slowly making a big impression on yer life style.

:happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Lee, don't you gotta go pee?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 this morning and some humid again or yet...  got some errands to run and then hope fully get the yard mowed..  at least I'm busy..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!