Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900546 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
been to busy to go there gunner. morning, hit a dang porcupine going to rapids this morning!!! :bonk: :bonk: guess that's what I get for taking the scenic route!! :doah: :doah:

ya know I've been coming up here a lotta years and have seen a lot of critters on the road, but this morning was a first. :confused: :scratch: DOTCH one of your sheep are loose...…...its just south of the Bowstring store on hwy 6!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
been to busy to go there gunner. morning, hit a dang porcupine going to rapids this morning!!! :bonk: :bonk: guess that's what I get for taking the scenic route!! :doah: :doah:

ya know I've been coming up here a lotta years and have seen a lot of critters on the road, but this morning was a first. :confused: :scratch: DOTCH one of your sheep are loose...…...its just south of the Bowstring store on hwy 6!!!!!!!!

Thought I was one short this a.m... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

You killed Mr Porky???!!!  :tut: :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nope, seen him wonder off into the ditch.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch's sheep did? Is that where ditch wool comes from?  :scratch:  :confused:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/30/18, 11:43:24 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch's wooley escaped any harm from me.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF! This week seemed to be a long one for me. I must be anxious to bear hunt this weekend. Plan is to head down to the hunting shack tomorrow morning. I will bear hunt in the evenings and we will go for some 4 wheeler rides during the day. Dats about all for me. Another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! I survived night 2 with my sleep machine and have not ripped it off yet!!  looks like rain maybe today.. Looks like Dotch and Roony are getting rain for now...  good luck bear hunters!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning crew. I don't even haveta tell ya....95% hume and T-storms. Severe weather predicted, heavy rains and flood watch on for the next SIX DAYS. :censored: :doah:
Hope the rest of ya have a great Labor Day weekend......

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 66* with 95% when I 1st looked. Didn't go out :fishing: early today, too windy. Got a couple little projects goin on, see if I can finish 'em before the rain comes. :scratch: Not much else here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*RUMBLE*BOOM*CRACK*  Pouring like a cow here. As always.  :censored: :censored:
Look and See the rain. Run, Sally, run. It's raining again. Puff will get wet. Poor Puff. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Great to be back at home.  Ferrier is coming this morning to trim the horses.  He is a young guy that does a great job.  Then mowing is on the list today.  The lawn does not look as bad as I thought it would.  Cloudy and breezy here.  Some chance of rain but not a lot.  Rebs has it all.  Time for my Cheerios.  Have a great day and weekend.  The wife isn't feeling too good.  Has a bad cough.  That may work in my favor as I don't think she wants to go to a wedding we planned on attending now.   :happy1: :happy1:  SO we can stay home all weekend.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Severe T-storm rumbled through here a little after 6. Supposedly there was hail but just saw rain here and a little wind. Just can't get enough of that *^&%%^&b rain.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Severe T-storm rumbled through here a little after 6. Supposedly there was hail but just saw rain here and a little wind. Just can't get enough of that *^&%%^&b rain.

Has Glenn driven thru yer area lately?  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Has Glenn driven thru yer area lately?  ;)
:tut: :tut: :pouty: :moon: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' buddy!  :nerd:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! I survived night 2 with my sleep machine and have not ripped it off yet!!  looks like rain maybe today.. Looks like Dotch and Roony are getting rain for now...  good luck bear hunters!!  have a good day all!!

Mike, I’ve had a Cpap for years. When you first get one, you says no way can I sleep with this thing, but after a while it’s like your banky, you can’t go to sleep without it. One word of advice. Don’t let you dog sleep by your night stand. A dog fart mainlined through a Cpap is something you won’t forget.
Good luck!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Mike, I’ve had a Cpap for years. When you first get one, you says no way can I sleep with this thing, but after a while it’s like your banky, you can’t go to sleep without it. One word of advice. Don’t let you dog sleep by your night stand. A dog fart mainlined through a Cpap is something you won’t forget.
Good luck!

oh I can believe that!!!!  great story but don't want to be on the receiving end!!!!  but that is something I would have never thought of!!!  and thanks for the help!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So do those CPAP things make much noise?  Well it is very heavily misting here.  Everything is wet.  No mowing.  I may don rain gear and go for a walk in the rain with the dogs. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 Mornin' gang! OMG Cooperman!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Ruby was gassy this a.m. I can only imagine. More rain this a.m. .15" in Bugtussle proper and .25" at the ranch. Air still heavy and rain is forecast thru next week. Another trip to Canada in the works for the 3rd week of September. Need to get out of this swamp!  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So do those CPAP things make much noise?  Well it is very heavily misting here.  Everything is wet.  No mowing.  I may don rain gear and go for a walk in the rain with the dogs.

years ago they were I think.. but this thing is quiet as all get out....   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Told ya I have a 150 lb PSI compressor ya can use!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooperman. that is funny as heck. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :puke:

Thay are pretty quiet.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooperman. that is funny as heck. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :puke:

Thay are pretty quiet.

sent ya PM...

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: that's funny, nothing worse than dogs gas let alone stuck to your face. Afternoon guys, nothing new on this part of the country but work work work. Grass cut and car washed, the countdown is on for vacation. This time next week if no problems I should almost be to the hotel in superior for my week up to Life of Riley on vermilion for a week of fishing, can't wait. Y'all have a good day and a great Labor Day weekend and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, night 3 completed with my sleep machine and it seems to be going better for me..  Coffee good to hear from ya!! a nice looking day to start so far...  got friends coming up for the weekend today, so that will be fun..  have a good day and weekend all!!!  be safe!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Man yesterday I was in my glory.  As I get used to this retirement gig I decided yesterday to just sit down in my easy chair with the windows open and enjoyed the rain!  It was great!  Rain days have been rare here this year.  My Dad always asks if we have had enough rain whenever we talk on the phone.  Has for years.  So I like rainy days too if there aren't too many of them.  We have had 3" this past week.  The yard is getting green again.  I know it is hard on bear baits though when it rains on them though.  So a little break from the rain now is ok.  Gonna get the WD Allis going today and get ready for the 24 small round bales to be delivered for the horses for the winter.  Now it is way too wet to mow for awhile.  I need to get on the firewood program for this winter.  Have lots of dead elms that will make great firewood.  Glad I made the splitter.  I have been splitting with a maul for years.  After the last shoulder operation I made me a heavy duty splitter and it works great.  Even more fun since I made it.  I will take pics of it soon.  Well another cup of java and then make a nice sausage, eggs, toast breakfast.  Happy Labor Day Glenn!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 66* & 97% humidity here. Bemidji was talkin dense fog over there, hardly any here. The best bite :fishing: we had this am was from some winged things. :sad: We did manage 3 :fish2: kept 'em this time as it's been a while since we had fresh fish. Did hear some gun fire not to long after the sun came up today, so someone must've had some action on their bait. Had some mist/light rain a couple times yday, don't think we got much overnight :scratch:, havta see. I was out tendin the burn barrel yday just before lunch & almost had a heartattack as our little buddy from the other end of the lake was standin there. :happy1: He got done with his business in GR a little early & had a couple minutes so he stopped by to :bs:. Got some laundry goin, 1st load's on the line & the 2nd just finished, so I better go. Hope ya have a good Saturday & a great holiday weekend.
« Last Edit: September 09/02/18, 08:10:18 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hope you all are doing good!

I'm not retired yet, but man I sure wish I was...between working my regular job, my outdoors activities and keeping this site running, I have very little time to post cept for the weekends.

Just wanna say, that I'm glad you boys are here! It takes me awhile to get caught up on all the posts (so, forgive me if I miss one) and, it's fun.

This morning , me and jr sat out in the goose blind...could hear them, but couldn't see them because of the fog....so, we  :bs: 'ed and got caught up. Afterwards, the daughter and son in-law dropped off the grand baby and their dog so they could go to the fair. So, I'm getting some quality time with them  :happy1:

Anyway...dog farts? That was funny!  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!