Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905251 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good luck, Glenn! 👍
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! TGIF!! Boy, i sure know i won't tell you guys before i have to have my first kapernoscopy. Hope all went well with yours Glenn. Heading out from work early today. Going to go see if Yogi comes to the picnic basket. Probably going to be my last sit. To many other things happening after today. I really think weddings during hunting season should be outlawed!  :angry2: Messing with my hunting. Well, another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another fine day yesterday and today looks like another one!!! yup good luck Glenn!!!  Dotch what a spread!!!  50 going for 73 today and that will be nice!!!   have a good day all!!

go get yogi JB!!  good luck!!
« Last Edit: September 09/07/18, 06:51:42 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Got the lawn looking good yesterday.  May actually get to cut some wood today.  We'll see.  Man Dotch, did you have the neighbors over too?  Ya poor Glenn.  Hope it all went good.  I wonder what his first meal will be?  LOL  Gonna prebuy a bunch of propane today.  That is a good feeling to have that in reserve. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Happy Friday. 53* and cloudy in Swampville. Bet Glenn heads for the nearest Denny's soon...hope it went well. Mikey sure is perky...is he not telling us something?  :scratch:
No plans here except take it as it comes today. Have a good one guys.  :coffee:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if he really wrote that or is someone else there at his house?????  Maybe he already has #3 there.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well if he does, you'll know, 'cuz tomorrow he'll post he's getting supplies.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And maybe water balloons, if you know what I mean....    :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry boys all alone here!!!  oh well, but am sleeping much better with this new cpap machine!!!  much more restful sleep for sure!!!!  guess I should have done it years ago!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's great! No wonder yer Mr. Perky!  :dancinred:   :smiley:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we were 10*(56*) warmer today than yday. We hit the road a bit before 8:00 & were back here by 4:30, not too bad for over 4 hrs on the road. The start of the drive was a bit hairy though as Hwy 46 was foggy as he!!, even part of Hwy 2 between Cohassett & GR were bad. From GR to Duluth was much better. :happy1: Went out :fishing: for a bit, not much action & no  :fish2:, had a few sprinkles though. I got some more good black dirt to play with yday too, so there'll be some grass seed being put down today. Otherwise not a lot goin on, hope ya enjoy your Friday. Oh yeah, have a good week fishin, Coffee & hope it went well for ya 57 so you can get back on your KATCHUPY diet. ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 08:10:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another fine day yesterday and today looks like another one!!! yup good luck Glenn!!!  Dotch what a spread!!!

That was just a late nite snack!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 52 at choretime heading for the low 70's. Purty muddy in the fields yet but we're still doing yield checks. Hope things came out alright glenn!  :happy1: :cool:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i'm back!!!!!! all is well. coffee now, then raid the frig. then go outside to do stuff!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

« Last Edit: September 09/07/18, 10:03:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon guys, easy trip it took only 13 and a half hours to get to superior 948miles. Went to shortys pizza and smoked meats for dinner. Everything was good and portions were huge. We had the poutine fries and smoked meats pizza, wow am I full.

« Last Edit: September 09/07/18, 04:42:32 PM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HOLY CRIPES!!!!!!!   :hubba:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy cripes is right reb!! All that grub looks dynamite.  Road trip here too, think I'll waddle over to Texas Roadhouse here in Billings and let them feed us. 850 miles for us today.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Howz the trip goin', Boob? Any pics?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
So far so good.  The hemi did good on fuel even with being loaded down and with long steep hills. Tomorrow come the mountains.  The wiff has taken lots o pics, out the only window not splattered wit bugs. We'll be on foot tomorrow so they'll be plenty.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am up early today.  Got a lot done yesterday and we are going to Bemidji today.  I have coffee going and the dogs are fed.  Finally got to splitting some wood yesterday.  Had an ash tree come down in the winds last week so it was the first victim.  Splitter ran great.  Felt good to get some work done now since the hernia is healed.  Got all 24 bales for the winter horse rations too.  Nice to get that all done.  Here is pics of my splitter.  I had an 8 hp snowblower that was like new but hadn't been used for years due to me getting a plow on my wheeler.  Now I use the pickup.  Anyway I torched off the frame of the blower and used it as a mounting base for the motor on the splitter.  Bought the H beam.  Found the tires and took the axle off an old trailer.  Got the pump and parts at FF.  Got the cylinder online. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
another pic.  Click on them so they are upright. Forgot to edit them.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good job Barry!!!  Coffee what a meal!!!!  Bobber enjoy the trip!!!  got a few things done yesterday and then went for a nice ride on the bike..  today not much going on so just enjoy the day as is rolls along!!!  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like fun going for rides on your Harley Mike.  I have teased the wife about me getting one.  She came back and said she would rather we had a trike.  ?????  Hey that's an opening.  We saw some at a Duluth Sport Show a few years back.  I think it was one of those Polaris ones.  Beautiful! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nothing wrong with a trike!!!  as long as it says Harley on it for me!!!  go for it dude!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 55* & very windy early on, so no :fishing: :sad:. Got my reseeding done, so now to keep it damp for about a week. The 1st area I did was poppin new grass in 6 days :happy1:. Looks like I've got some mowing in store for me today, otherwise a slow day. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning folks. feeling back to normal!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP, boar, reb , mike!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: kinda went through yesterday in a fog but got some things done. awesome looking day today. looks like a beer and fire day!!!!!! :cheerleader: :drinking: :tequila; :toast: :whistling:

hell week coming up, red wing 3 days this week, meeting Monday afternoon, arbitration Friday, but then its 4 days up nort!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! Superb job, Barry! Right down to the extended drain plug! I love it!  :happy1: :bow:
54*and partly cloudy in Swampville, slept in today. Been feeling kinda lousy lately with a headache and my tail is really draggin'. No plans for today, might try to mow the back 40, gettin' way long. Would like to give it another day to dry out. Sump pump is still puking, water is standing in area of yard where is outputs. City code says it has to discharge in your yard. Ya, that makes lots of sense, suck it out, dump it back in.  :rolleyes: Thinking a ham and cheddar omelet and blueberry muffin in a bit.....have a good weekend, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 09:11:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning folks. feeling back to normal!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP, boar, reb , mike!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: kinda went through yesterday in a fog but got some things done. awesome looking day today. looks like a beer and fire day!!!!!! :cheerleader: :drinking: :tequila; :toast: :whistling:

hell week coming up, red wing 3 days this week, meeting Monday afternoon, arbitration Friday, but then its 4 days up nort!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happy1:

Well! Of all the gall! And here I was gonna tell ya a special good morning! I still will, though..... :mooning:

Where's pics of that shed? Is it done?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
heck no. pressure washed it Thursday nite, the trim boards are in the process of getting painted, momma's in charge of them, tomorrow afternoon is paint day for the shed, want it good and dry.