Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905791 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 59* when I started movin, 80-85* & breezy today they're sayin. Went out :fishing: got 2 :fish2:. We got a new printer & had some issues gettin it hooked up & runnin yday, so no puter for me. Got a couple irons in the fire today so I better roll, hope you enjoy your Tuesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning!!!!!! off to red wing, red wing again tomorrow. red wing friday!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Yup Barry, I never forget that awful day 17 years ago nor should anyone. At the fire station I saw a fire truck parked outside with an American flag flying on it along with boots and fire gear beside it. Sorta gave me a lump in my throat.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes that would...........
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm watching stuff about it now on TV.  Natgeo channel. 

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glenn, I would love to go cut grass if only I could drive and walk.       :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
morning!!!!!! off to red wing, red wing again tomorrow. red wing friday!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Whatcha in for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiWBXp46XC4

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, I would love to go cut grass if only I could drive and walk.       :happy1:
hey...you'll get there!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi gents, from Billings to Yellowstone to boise to the coast in Oregon now settling for the evening in northern cal. Soon it will be rest time on da beach..

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/11/18, 08:40:25 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Is that a Keebler elf tree?  :rotflmao:   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure looks like it. Morning boys. 54* to start the day here. Just another day in bearadise. Not much new here. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  what a day yesterday..  met a new person of interest, she's a nurse too...  could be interesting for sure!!  then found out a friends wife just passed away from cancer.  6 months and gone, ouch...    so go to the  service tomorrow..  might get some light rain today..   have a good day all!!!

good pic's Bobber!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Mike good luck with the new inspiration!  Better get some water balloons if you know what I mean.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  50% chance of rain yesterday and not a drop.  Same for today but I don't see any rain yet.  So I picked all of the tomatoes and put them in the garage yesterday.  Plants are now on the burn pile.  Great crop.  I have 4.5 lbs of jalapenos and have no idea what to do with them all.  We freeze them but maybe use 10 peppers all year.  Nicest ones ever.  Bigger than normal.  Will have to figure out what to do today.  Maybe firewood duty again.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi gents, from Billings to Yellowstone to boise to the coast in Oregon now settling for the evening in northern cal. Soon it will be rest time on da beach..
:scratch: :scratch: what you doing wit your  hands in your pockets????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: For an old fart glenn still has it, some days anyway.

Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime on its way to the low 80's with breezes gusting to 25 mph. Drying the hay nicely. Finished stacking the last of the 2nd cutting properly last night so I'll leave stacking the 3rd cutting up to delbert!  :happy1: Thinking we'll bale 'er up tomorrow. Should be some wicked fine green stuff. Won't want to stand behind 'em after feeding it to them.  :nerd:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning...or something. 69* and perfect out. Woke up yday with a poundin' head, cough, and a sore throat to end all sore throats. I can't remember when I last had a sore throat...maybe ten years ago? I'm blaming it on going to the living center my Mom is in; I think those places are are great place to pick up colds and such. It was even worse this am, and no cawfee or anything as I had blood tests for my physical tomorrow.  :angry: Maybe I can get some good drugs or something then. Hooked up a new router to the 'puter yday. Not something to do when yer in a fog. This one was really pretty much plug'n play, then do yer online settings. It's a Linksys, last two were Netgear and I ended up taking both back as neither would read the modem or work right. Junk. Problem was getting the new printer to upload thru the wi-fi...about 8 gazillion things to do. What a pain. Gave up and shut it off last nite after trying everything. Got up today to start in on it again, and.......it works! Musta been the overnite 'puter gremlins worked on it.
Gonna take it easy today. Feel like 25 smurfs been poundin' on my head and body. Enjoy the nice weather, guys.
« Last Edit: September 09/12/18, 10:28:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning...or something. 69* and perfect out. Woke up yday with a poundin' head, cough, and a sore throat to end all sore throats. I can't remember when I last had a sore throat...maybe ten years ago? I'm blaming it on going to the living center my Mom is in; I think those places are are great place to pick up colds and such. It was even worse this am, and no cawfee or anything as I had blood tests for my physical tomorrow.  :angry: Maybe I can get some good drugs or something then. Hooked up a new router to the 'puter yday. Not something to do when yer in a fog. This one was really pretty much plug'n play, then do yer online settings. It's a Linksys, last two were Netgear and I ended up taking both back as neither would read the modem or work right. Junk. Problem was getting the new printer to upload thru the wi-fi...about 8 gazillion things to do. What a pain. Gave up and shut it off last nite after trying everything. Got up today to start in on it again, and.......it works! Musta been the overnite 'puter gremlins worked on it.
Gonna take it easy today. Feel like 25 smurfs been poundin' on my head and body. Enjoy the nice weather, guys.
well behave yourself or dere will be 25 more!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go lay by yer dish.  :moon: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, doesn't look like anyones gonna mow the back forty for me.....guess I'll haveta drag my poor near-death body out onto the red rocket. *sigh*  :undecided:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are just too far away for me to help Rebs.  Or I would go Chito on that yard.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Got 'er done. Nothing like bouncing around in the hot sun to really get the ol' head a poundin'.  :angry:  I sure do like that little rider, though!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/12/18, 02:17:27 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good job Rebs.  I checked out your back yard.  So I see in the pic that the neighbors to the right have a privacy fence.   :happy1:  Too bad the other neighbors don't have that too and you wouldn't even have to worry when you pee off the deck. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHA!!!! I do that when I'm out there at nite!! And I don't worry!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 The NL lives on the left....... :sleazy:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/18, 05:28:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHA!!!! I do that when I'm out there at nite!! And I don't worry!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

the one the pic????

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I am Reb's surrogate gin drinker. I plan on making him all better by morning!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

the one the pic????

Yes, that's one pic.  Are you and Dotch three sheets to the wind again?!  :doofus:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening guys, vacation is over but had a great time. The fishing and weather could’ve been better but at least I wasn’t at work. Only 358 more day until I get back up here. Hitting the sack for I will be getting on the road at 1:00am to head back home 1060 miles, I’m  going straight through nonstop. Y’all have a good night and talk to you soon.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I am Reb's surrogate gin drinker. I plan on making him all better by morning!  :rotflmao:
just don't make him feel to good!!!! he's more fun crabby!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: