Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901977 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Both yards Mike?  Man Dotch, don't let the authorities know you have that stash in the barn.  Man that is green...  You must have happy sheep..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  TGIF.  It is wet here and may have a few more sprinkles today.  I still haven't made the jalapeno jelly.  Maybe today.  I tried one of the pickled jalapenos.  They are hotter than Rebs NL.  I let them grow longer than I normally do and man did that make a difference.  This is the hottest batch I ever grew.  Maybe even too hot!  Went for a boat ride down to the bridge project yesterday.  They are augering big holes inside big round steel pipes they have driven down into the river bottom.  Must be footings.  Well have a great weekend.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good morning fellow MNO'ers from St James hotel in red wing. Hit the road at 4:40 am. Reb was probably still dreaming of what he wanted to do with the NL. :rotflmao: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, my neighbors mower blew up last fall so I said I'd help out.  then this year they had a water line blow and it rain for 3 weeks before it was found when they came back up...  so with all the work going on there and now having to redo some of the remodeling from a poor job by a "pro" I just keep doing it until they can get things together.. his yard is small so I can do that one in hour or so with rider...  I guess thats what friends do for others...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Barry, my neighbors mower blew up last fall so I said I'd help out.  then this year they had a water line blow and it rain for 3 weeks before it was found when they came back up...  so with all the work going on there and now having to redo some of the remodeling from a poor job by a "pro" I just keep doing it until they can get things together.. his yard is small so I can do that one in hour or so with rider...  I guess thats what friends do for others...
well load that rider up and cur mercs lawn. :happy1: :rotflmao: then come my way I'll give ya a beer or 8.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning fellow MNO'ers from St James hotel in red wing. Hit the road at 4:40 am. Reb was probably still dreaming of what he wanted to do with the NL. :rotflmao: :smoking:

Who knows he may have been slithering home about that time.  Gotta get home before sunrise ya know....   :smoking: :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have more important plans for this afternoon!!!  she's better looking too!!!  and I still can have a beer!!!  but thanks!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might be a good day to put on clean underwear Mike.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good idea Barry...    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Truck enroute to yer house........... :whistling:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you and the NL can't be done yet???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 62* last I looked. Went out  :fishing:, skeeters were bitin better than the :fish2:, did manage a couple for the box though. :happy1: Think I've got some mower time coming today too. Need to give the new seed a drink as well, not much after that to important. Have a good day
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
you and the NL can't be done yet???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

I'm in no shape right now. Cold or whatever it is has gotten worse. Death warmed over. And I have a house appraisal in a bit I need to go to, then a meeting with attorney later...then to the store....don't know if I'll make it thru it all.  :mad1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hang in there Rebs.  One thing at a time.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, what he said :happy1:. Take it easy, Reb
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup what they both said!!!  get better buddy!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah what they all said. Hope you get better soon.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys. Doc told me same thing yday. Said I have to stop all this stuff I'm doing with Mom's "thing" right now, too much stress. Doin' too much. Gotta cool it. Said I have to turn Conservator issues over to someone else due to some things they found yday during my physical.  Now a bunch more tests...... It's always something.  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: September 09/14/18, 12:37:23 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! I'll drink more for you tonite Reb-promise!  :happy1:

Seriously, take care of yerself. Been some pneumonia on the loose in these parts. I could give you a shot of Draxxin or NuFlor. Maybe both. If it don't kill ya it'll cure ya as we say. It'll definitely make you hop around for a few minutes and stomp yer foot but it seems to work on the sheep!  :cool:

Weather still warm & now the sun is out. Still one more batch of hay to stack. Free beer!  :laugh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So I am at the parts store here.  That is where I ship pkgs out of.  I have on one of my favorite T shirts and the guys there I know real well.   So he is trying to read the front of the shirt.  So what does that say Barry and the other guy comes over.  Guy 1 is reading it out loud.  Fawk  fawk fawk in  Fawk in....    The other guy gets impatient and speaks up first "It says Fawk in ae"!  We all laugh and had to explain the whole process to them as to what it meant.  lol  What's the first thing he says.  "I gotta go trout fishing in Canada this winter".  ??????  lol

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a good one Barry!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor guy across the street..."no, I don't need new liftgate struts"... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I have a freezer like that... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! I'll drink more for you tonite Reb-promise!  :happy1:

Seriously, take care of yerself. Been some pneumonia on the loose in these parts. I could give you a shot of Draxxin or NuFlor. Maybe both. If it don't kill ya it'll cure ya as we say. It'll definitely make you hop around for a few minutes and stomp yer foot but it seems to work on the sheep!  :cool:

Weather still warm & now the sun is out. Still one more batch of hay to stack. Free beer!  :laugh:

Ah, Terramycin.   My uncles universal remedy.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So I am at the parts store here.  That is where I ship pkgs out of.  I have on one of my favorite T shirts and the guys there I know real well.   So he is trying to read the front of the shirt.  So what does that say Barry and the other guy comes over.  Guy 1 is reading it out loud.  Fawk  fawk fawk in  Fawk in....    The other guy gets impatient and speaks up first "It says Fawk in ae"!  We all laugh and had to explain the whole process to them as to what it meant.  lol  What's the first thing he says.  "I gotta go trout fishing in Canada this winter".  ??????  lol

Tell him to beware of the dreaded 'Fawkowee bird. They're bad when hunting unfamiliar territory.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a freezer like that... :rotflmao:

same with my freezer!!!  it works is all I can say!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys run freezer's from 1961 or what?!   ;)
« Last Edit: September 09/14/18, 01:01:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor guy across the street..."no, I don't need new liftgate struts"... :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Or jack stands...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Would that be called the "Joey Chitwood" trick?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]

Ah, Terramycin.   My uncles universal remedy.
[/quote]

Does the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy know about this?  :scratch: 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Or jack stands...

I can remember many times I was under a car with only a bumper jack holding it up and pulling and hammering and cutting with a hacksaw on exhaust pipes.  NO JACK STANDS!!  I can't even believe it now.  Then a friend said they used chunks of fire wood not split to sit the car on.  Sounded like a lot of work to jack up the car twice but eventually went that route.